Did Someone Say KFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodbye CGU. Welcome KFC.

A throwback to our Williamstown alignment. 4 year deal, front/back rotation on jumper, community programs and AFLW pathway sponsor.

Seems Maxwell is still at the club too.

KFC supports Collingwood’s commitment to male and female sport and will put its name behind Collingwood’s AFL, AFLW, VFL and VFLW sides.

The iconic KFC logo will feature on the back of the home and front of the away jumpers across all teams.

Last edited:

Haha wow.

I mean money is money. But no prestige here.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Maccas, subway, KFC we’ve had a few takeaway sponsors in the last couple of decades.

WCE also has hungry Jacks. This is no different

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
True, Hawthorn and Port are other clubs who feature KFC on their jumper too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what way is KFC any less prestigious than CGU?

Um …

… maybe the thought of our elite athletes signing insurance policies doesn’t seem quite as incongruous as the thought of them pigging out on fried chicken?

Dane Swan’s belly rub on Anzac Day would have looked better with the KFC logo on his jumper!

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Lol, you’re taking the piss right?

No?

Sure, maybe 20 years ago players would have been all over the stuff.

These days, well, in a 1min 40sec video clip launching the sponsorship with a catered KFC event, you have a 2 sec staged clip of an actual player chowing down on the stuff (in their off season).

Last edited:
No?

Sure, maybe 20 years ago players would have been all over the stuff.

These days, well, in a 1min 40sec video clip launching the sponsorship with a catered KFC event, you have a 2 sec staged clip of an actual player chowing down on the stuff (in the off season).
Hahahahahahaha so you are taking the piss. Good we cleared that up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back