Did St.Kilda get ripped off for Brad Hill?

Who won the Brad Hill Trade?

• St.Failure

• Cockburnmantle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Only time will tell who won that trade. Hill could go to the next level now that he has a good coach in place that focuses on attack rather than defence.

Freo got some good draft picks but given your track record you will probably pick spuds.
Have you factored in the smaller harder surface at docklands and wether that makes Hill better ?

Wow, 7 posts in a row.

st_trav_ofWA melting hard.
nah i know as a freo supporter the concept of working for a living may be hard to grasp but see i have this thing called a job so i dont have the time to sit on BF all day and relpy as the posts come out so i will read and reply as i go ...
but thanks for the concern

lol u triggered.

7c6xg44li9921.jpg
nah not reallly ... i accept my teams history for not being great so therefor i dont throw shade on teams for lack of success when i know my team has done worse .. maybe freo fans should take a hint on that ....
win something other than trade week and the derby when WCE are rebuilding then talk about how unsuccessful St Kilda is

Have Freo got any A Graders left to trade to another club next year ? #DestinationBust
Walters would be about it .... Carlton should start talks early with him ... he would be a great replacment for Betts after he hangs up the boots ... all you need to do is make Freo feel as if they won the trade and the trade will get done

St Kilda should fold or move to Tassie. We cant keep supporting them, something has to give.
i would be more concerned about North if i was you ... St Kilda are still here kicking on after generations of non success ... north won flags in the 90's and are still are up shitcreek financially and are in as bad condition as the saints

nah i know as a freo supporter the concept of working for a living may be hard to grasp but see i have this thing called a job so i dont have the time to sit on BF all day and relpy as the posts come out so i will read and reply as i go ...
but thanks for the concern
Having a job is must be your greatest achievement in life.

What do you earn per sailor?

Having a job is must be your greatest achievement in life.

What do you earn per sailor?
im sure in your mind that sounded like a really witty comeback ... but in reality it just made you look really stupid.... but hey "just Freo things"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im sure in your mind that sounded like a really witty comeback ... but in reality it just made you look really stupid.... but hey "just Freo things"
Stop stinking up the bay mate.

Come back when you’ve grown a personality.

well you hope Brad Hill gets you multiple flags in his 6 years at the saints.

you are paying him $900,000 a year for the next 6 years.

Stop stinking up the bay mate.

Come back when you’ve grown a personality.
get a witty come back and ill pay it ... that was low brow lame even for a freo standard of wit ...
get better material if you wanna fling insults

Ripped off? This implies some sort fraud.

Unless he is injured or has some other issue that will stop him being the player St Kilda believed they were buying & Fremantle knew of this issue. No, not ripped off.

Did St Kilda overpay?

If we play even one final next year, no. Otherwise. yes.

Ripped off? This implies some sort fraud.

Unless he is injured or has some other issue that will stop him being the player St Kilda believed they were buying & Fremantle knew of this issue. No, not ripped off.

Did St Kilda overpay?

If we play even one final next year, no. Otherwise. yes.
Good to see Saints still aiming low.

Back