Did we get the result we wanted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sassafras

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Not enough. Needed to be a bigger margin, 130 point plus sort of thing to really push for changes.

Have a listen to what Rance has to say on SEN.

http://www.sen.com.au/audio#GmtOiVoA5WydAk1C.97

I'm sort of over it. We've spent an age stripping instinct out of our players. Played them all over the ground and now...we want them to have instinct and have smarts on what to do in a given situation.

He's pretty much saying the kids aren't smart players yet and play the game plan too much when they need to play on instinct.

Unfortunately, I think he's talking CEllis, Menadue etc but it's McIntosh, Vlastuin, BEllis etc too.

Ralll

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
I say yes, the result of thinking we have the skills to handball through the WCE "web" was a massive fail, and we wont bother trying that again.

Apr 7, 2004
Pluto
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TOO
Cant understand it...apart from the eagles having an absolute shocka that mighta kept us in a game we should never have won and snatched it out of nowhere dreaming s**t...it was if it we through the towel in at the selection table. Like thats the feeling I got the moment the side was announced. I mean to bring back a Hunt on the back of back to back nothingness and going in with a half arsed rukcman who was going to get run into the ground after 3 minutes and to have a half arsed hack as back up...then the perserverence of the Chaplin as a forward thing...is bordering on match fixing..no s**t..there was no way we win this game from way back when. Then you look at the coach's comments after last weeks debacle, re. its the best thing to happen to us and we travel well and we look forward to this etc...it really worries me that they have lost their minds and purely cashing in while they can down at tigerland. Go as far as to say that Dimma wants to make it so he gets sacked...like he has had enough IMO

Back