Didak starting the feral WA fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: West Coast fan/fight starter

Eagles4Ever said:
Dude you are a complete tosser. This crap over the fence between supporters and players happens at every game and from every team. The only reason this is getting a mention this time is because the nob in the black and white stripes reacted to it, whereas 99.9% of the time any other professional athelete would choose to ignore it.

End result in this instant = funny. Lighten up!!

Didak was not being a robot.

If you have a copy of the incident, take a look at the lady (and I use the term loosely), who also has a bit of a gob off and dishhes out the finger as well. I'm tracking her down and taking her home to meet mum.:eek:

Scroater said:
If you have a copy of the incident, take a look at the lady (and I use the term loosely), who also has a bit of a gob off and dishhes out the finger as well. I'm tracking her down and taking her home to meet mum.:eek:
do you think they'd get on well do you?

sedders said:
do you think they'd get on well do you?

Not very likely. Mum's a Collingwood supporter, but I've never seen her behave like that at a footy game. Most supporters are anonymous heroes, your bit of fluff just happened to be captured on national telly. Lovely:eek:

sedders said:
How would you compare them to joffa then?

Is Joffa one of those Anonymous heros?

Joffa is obviously passionate about his team and I can't say I've seen him gob off at other players. As I said most supporters are anonymous. Most supporters that get caught gobbing off are males. It's not often you get to see a lowly female having a crack at the footy. Once again, Lovely:eek: I just thought it was funny at the time and a bit of background action in relation to Didak and the Weagle fan.

Scroater said:
Not very likely. Mum's a Collingwood supporter, but I've never seen her behave like that at a footy game. Most supporters are anonymous heroes, your bit of fluff just happened to be captured on national telly. Lovely:eek:
I remember talking to a Footscray supporter, I assume he is now a Doggies man. He was proud of the fact that as the players ran along the fence at Whitten Oval all the players could see were gaping mouths with no teeth and gums flapping on the ugliest heads in Australia

And he was proud of that fact

Scroater said:
Joffa is obviously passionate about his team and I can't say I've seen him gob off at other players. As I said most supporters are anonymous. Most supporters that get caught gobbing off are males. It's not often you get to see a lowly female having a crack at the footy. Once again, Lovely:eek: I just thought it was funny at the time and a bit of background action in relation to Didak and the Weagle fan.
Mate do yourself a favour and stop sitting in the bar at the footy

Get out in the public coz the women can be just as feral at any ground

I can't believe you guys are sticking up for Didak here.:eek: Barrackers & club members pay their money. If they choose to heckle and try & put off a player, that is nothing unusual.

Barracking of players happens in every ground every week. To get a reaction out of a player means that they are either A) mentally soft or B) totally off their game. I have put several players off their game completely by yelling stuff at them (Allan Jakovich, Jeff Farmer, Barry Mitchell, Hayden Robbins, Greg Williams). Most continue to remain focussed and professional and don't reply. The ones who do I know I have reeled in. In 2004 Farmer lost the plot to such an extent that he had to get dragged by Connolly because he wasn't watching the game

What if the Eagles supporter had NOT backed down. we would have had another Eric Cantona situation on our hands.:eek: :thumbsdown:

The best lunge by a player I have ever seen was in 1994 I think. The Swans were losing against North Melbourne and famous barracker PeterH_Oz leant over the boundary fence and yelled out "You are a wa/nker Carey". Said player mock-lunged at him over the boundary line. Our friend Pete thought he was going to get clocked and immediately coiled back in fright. We all totally lost it with laughter. It was about the only time I have cheered Wayne Carey at a game in my life. :thumbsu:

JF

JF_Bay_22_SCG said:
I can't believe you guys are sticking up for Didak here.:eek: Barrackers & club members pay their money. If they choose to heckle and try & put off a player, that is nothing unusual.

Barracking of players happens in every ground every week. To get a reaction out of a player means that they are either A) mentally soft or B) totally off their game. I have put several players off their game completely by yelling stuff at them (Allan Jakovich, Jeff Farmer, Barry Mitchell, Hayden Robbins, Greg Williams). Most continue to remain focussed and professional and don't reply. The ones who do I know I have reeled in. In 2004 Farmer lost the plot to such an extent that he had to get dragged by Connolly because he wasn't watching the game

What if the Eagles supporter had NOT backed down. we would have had another Eric Cantona situation on our hands.:eek: :thumbsdown:

The best lunge by a player I have ever seen was in 1994 I think. The Swans were losing against North Melbourne and famous barracker PeterH_Oz leant over the boundary fence and yelled out "You are a wa/nker Carey". Said player mock-lunged at him over the boundary line. Our friend Pete thought he was going to get clocked and immediately coiled back in fright. We all totally lost it with laughter. It was about the only time I have cheered Wayne Carey at a game in my life. :thumbsu:

JF

JF,

So people supporting Didak are wrong, you cheering Carey for doing the same thing is okay? Is the Carey incident okay simply because you are involved somehow? Surely you are not that self-absorbed, whooops I just read the bolded bit, you are that self abosrbed.

Regards

S. Pete

Stumpy Pete said:
JF,

So people supporting Didak are wrong, you cheering Carey for doing the same thing is okay? Is the Carey incident okay simply because you are involved somehow? Surely you are not that self-absorbed, whooops I just read the bolded bit, you are that self abosrbed.

Regards

S. Pete

Carey was only hoping to scare PeterH_Oz. That was what made it funny. It wasn't serious.

But what is stopping a player taking things the next step and clocking someone. Just like Cantona did when a guy called he a "f***king French bastard!"

What is next, people being told to stop heckling players because the players' union has stipulated that this constitutes "poor working conditions" (ie the poor petals will get upset with being called names :rolleyes: )

JF

JF_Bay_22_SCG said:
What is next, people being told to stop heckling players because the players' union has stipulated that this constitutes "poor working conditions" (ie the poor petals will get upset with being called names :rolleyes: )

I don't think anyone has a problem with it, but leaning over the fence like the Didak indident is a bit OTT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really dislike Didak, but I absolutely loved this. He was just trying to scare the guy and it worked. I don't think the guy sat back down because of the squelch noise his pants would've made on the way down.

Bentleigh said:
'Cause it makes you truly hard to mouth off to a bloke when he is 5 meters away from you yet shyte your self when he comes at you.

WA twits.
If you're OK to lump everyone in together for the actions of one imbecile, I'm sure you wont mind if we assume that you spit on your coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back