MVP Didaka Award - Round 15 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Sigh....

5 - Crisp: kept us in it
4 - Pendles: usual good work
3 - Noble: keeps getting better
2 - Madgen: ditto
1 - Daicos: butchered it on occasion but kept trying

Honourable mention to Maynard for playing through that corkie, Adams & Elliott for trying.

5 Pendles
4 Crisp
3 Moore
2. Noble
1 Madgen

Maynard, Daics , Elliott good in bursts - struggling to come up with much else.

5. Pendlebury - by miles.
4. Daicos - developing very well
3. Noble - made some errors but gave his all
2. Crisp - average first half, but finished strongly
1. Madgen - was reliable one on one. Maybe his best game?
•••I was tempted to give Phillips a vote just because of the putrid comments made about him in the Autopsy thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could he play CHB? He can find the ball. Looked better than Moore last night who did not get amongst it like his defender mates.
He lacks the height and length of Moore, so I don't know if GC is a good opponent to try it against, because King is too long for Madge and too quick for Roughy, but in certain matchups maybe. Not sure if its his best spot

5 Pendles
4 Madge
3 Noble
2 Elliott
1 Crisp

Apologies to Daics.

Final tally:

5: Pendlebury (91 votes)
4: Crisp (74)
3: Noble (45)
2: Madgen (29)
1: Daicos (27)

Others:

Elliott, Adams 8
Moore 6
Maynard 5
Quaynor 4
Cox 3

A very straightforward count this week with substantial gaps between each place with the exception of 4th and 5th. Also the first week both Maynard and Adams missed the votes. Madgen the 18th player of the season to get in the votes.

LEADERBOARD

1599609079199.png

Pendlebury made up significant ground on all the other top votegetters and looks like taking his customary place on the podium, and keeps a little pressure on Adams.

Only Adams, Pendles and Maynard have polled in more games than Noble this season, a fantastic effort. Also Madgen has now got twice as many votes as Stephenson this season despite playing fewer games. I love the improvement Madgen has shown but that sentence also depresses me quite a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back