MVP Didaka Award - Round 18 v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the toughest games of the year to vote on. We were far from terrible, but every good player seemed to also make mistakes or be responsible for poor parts of our game (i.e. centre square clearances)

5: Crisp
4: Adams
3: Daicos
2: Pendles
1: Quaynor

Could have given votes instead to Maynard, Roughead, Treloar.

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
Pendlebury
Quyanor
Crisp
Daicos
Adams

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Daicos
IQ
Crisp
Roughy
Maynard.

Sidenote, must be out of step with the rest because I thought Pendlebury did not use the ball well and that he and Adams were beaten soundly by the Port mids regardless of how many touches they got. Honourable mention to Moore who spiflicated Marshall.

Last edited:

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting Jake Niall a good Pies man covered the game live for The Age and named 5 players among our best for the match.

Pendlebury, Adams, Moore, Daicos, Maynard.

Good to get an inside perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting Jake Niall a good Pies man covered the game live for The Age and named 5 players among our best for the match.

Pendlebury, Adams, Moore, Daicos, Maynard.

Good to get an inside perspective.
thats pretty spot on.

Adams had the most tackles of anyone from both teams: 11.

Aug 26, 2009
Yarra Bend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Daicos
IQ
Crisp
Roughy
Maynard.

Sidenote, must be out of step with the rest because I thought Pendlebury did not use the ball well and that he and Adams were beaten soundly by the Port mids regardless of how many touches they got. Honourable mention to Moore who spiflicated Marshall.
Maybe watch the game again now that the emotion dial is turned off. Pendles just had to feature somewhere in our top 5 players IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back