MVP Didaka Award - Round 6 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic win over a traditional bogey side! Leave your votes here.

Lots of good performances to sort through, and there’ll be deserving players who miss out.

5: Moore - controlled the game across half back and was completely dominant against his Hawk opponents.
4: Treloar - yes he butchered some possessions but he was also the most influential mid on the ground and kept getting his hands on the ball.
3: Quaynor - slotted into the side beautifully and just looked like he belonged. Has great penetration with his kicks.
2: Mihocek - easily the best forward on the ground and brought a bit of aggression and swagger as well.
1: Maynard - continued his great form with some great bulldozing, pack splitting efforts.

A few other mentions: Elliott had a blistering first half and was very unlucky not to get a vote. Bosenavulagi showed great promise, Adams and Pendles were good as were Crisp and Grundy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to AFL fantasy the four best players were Hawthorn players. Therefore don’t think Didaka points should be awarded this week. Clearly nobody really up to it.

5. Mihocek (welcome back)
4. Maynard
3. Quaynor - loved the dash and reminded me of a Heath shaw or a Harry O’Brien (when he played by that name)
2. Treloar
1. Moore

Apologies to a few and Adams especially, I can’t believe I couldn’t squeeze you in

5 Moore
4 Treloar
3 Mihocek
2 Quaynor
1 Pendlebury

Special mentions to Grundy, Adams, Elliot, Maynard, Shaz.

5 Moore
4 Mihocek
3 Wills
2 Treloar
1 Pendles

Great also from IQ, Atu, Elliott and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back