MVP Didaka Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

5: Adams - showed why he’s considered a top contender for next captain. Left everything out there for the Club.
4: Mayne - what a time to play your best game for the Club. 14 tackles and showed great poise with the ball. More like that next year, please.
3: Langdon - like with Mayne, it’s time for the haters to go away. Immense efforts all day, and the glue that’s held our ramshackle defence together all year. New contract right away, please.
2: Cox - was shut out early but his second half was fantastic.
1: De Goey - took his chances and nearly won it for us.

Crisp, Sier and Treloar good as well.

5: Adams - showed why he’s considered a top contender for next captain. Left everything out there for the Club.
4: Mayne - what a time to play your best game for the Club. 14 tackles and showed great poise with the ball. More like that next year, please.
3: Langdon - like with Mayne, it’s time for the haters to go away. Immense efforts all day, and the glue that’s held our ramshackle defence together all year. New contract right away, please.
2: Cox - was shut out early but his second half was fantastic.
1: De Goey - took his chances and nearly won it for us.

Crisp, Sier and Treloar good as well.

+1

5 Adams
4 Langdon
3 Mayne
2 Crisp
1 Sier

Apologies to Cox, Mihocek, WHE and Treloar

5. Taylor Adams. He was immense, lead from the front all day.

4. Tom Langdon. Stiff not to get my 5. Thought he was clear BOG at half time. Undersized but played his role all day.

3. Chris Mayne. What a difference a year makes. A credit to him to turn his career around.

2. My boy Jordy. I loved him first.

1. Brayden Sier. Was not overawed by the occasion. What a player he will be for years to come.

-1000 votes go to our big 3. Bloody doofuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robertg22

Big shout out Robert for running this so well. 5 votes from me.

Many thanks :)

Langdon.
Mayne.
Daylight.
DeGoey
Crisp

Adams cannot vote because his brainfade kick cost us a Premiership.
you’re a bit too late

By your criteria you’re Perfect then for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back