MVP Didaka Leaderboard and Results for Rounds 14-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to the invaluable assistance from Daics35Marvel here is a long overdue update on the Didaka Award as of Round 21:

1660120294715.png

• The runaway lead of Jack Crisp has been steadily eroded away by the incredible form of the two Daicos brothers, who are amazingly tied for 2nd place with between 3 and 6 games remaining.
  • De Goey has overcome missing 5 games to be in outright 3rd
  • Pendles keeps on keeping on but looks like missing the podium for the first time basically ever
  • A whole bunch of new players got their first votes for the season in the last few weeks, bringing the total who have polled to 25.

Detailed results in the attached spreadsheet but in a nutshell the 5 votes from each round since the last update went to:

GWS - Maynard
GC - N Daicos
Nth - J Daicos
Adel - N Daicos
Ess - J Daicos
Port - J Daicos
Melb - De Goey

Once again, thanks to Daics35Marvel for compiling most of the missing rounds and prodding me into updating this.

Attachments

• Didaka_Rounds14-21.xlsx
    12.4 KB · Views: 24
Pretty remarkable run by the Daicos brothers. Agreed that both deserve to be in AA contention. It's surprising that they've polled in 9 and 8 games respectively, but only both polled in the same game twice.

This also shows how strong Maynard's form has been in our winning streak and that he should be in line for his first AA guernsey.

Will be interesting to compare Moore’s lowly ranking with how he goes in the Copeland.

Moore almost always gets some votes from individual posters. He just doesn't get quite enough to feature in the final votes and has been placed 6th in multiple games.

He's definitely underrated in our voting, as is Lipinski. I expect both to do better in the Copeland than here. I reckon the other big mover in the Copeland will be Maynard, who is doing pretty good here but is a huge chance of a podium finish in the Copeland. De Goey's 5 missed matches will count against him in the Copeland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back