MVP Didaka Medal ~ QF Cats culled

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know the drill

See we now are preliming

Over to you

Last edited:

hellfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 21, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona
5. Adams
4. Howe
3. Sidebottom
2. Elliott
1. Pendlebury

Wills extremely unlucky - he was so important late with forcing stoppages and just tying it up to drain the clock. Beast.

Moore just as unlucky.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
5. Scott Pendlebury (mega captain’s game; the tackling; the decisive plays when it mattered; the general)

4. Steele Sidebottom (being there live and watching his run was amazing - stunning second half too)

3. Brodie Grundy (schooled any opponent; work rate; giant of the rucking world)

2. Taylor Adams (he just gets down and dirty)

1. Darcy Moore (raffle the last vote but when it mattered he stood up and strong work)

Shout out to Phillips and Mayne.

Sorry to Levi, tough break.

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tough one .........could be any order for the top few

5. Sidey
4 Howe
3 Adams
2. Pendles (great game but Danger was better)
1. Wills (stoppage?..........Wills in there)

Maynard/Elliott unlucky.

One of Mayne's more constructive games too......

Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
5. Scott Pendlebury (mega captain’s game; the tackling; the decisive plays when it mattered; the general)

4. Steele Sidebottom (being there live and watching his run was amazing - stunning second half too)

3. Brodie Grundy (schooled any opponent; work rate; giant of the rucking world)

2. Taylor Adams (he just gets down and dirty)

1. Darcy Moore (raffle the last vote but when it mattered he stood up and strong work)

Shout out to Phillips and Mayne.

Sorry to Levi, tough break.
Your votes are your votes.

But no Jeremy Howe is completely startling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
5. Adams. Best on ground while we set up our lead. Best midfielder in a midfield that dominated. 2 crucial goals.
4. Maynard. Gave Ablett an absolute ram job. Brilliant defensive performance that made a legend look second rate.
3. Sidebottom. More composed than anyone else and this was crucial to the result.
2. Grundy. Workhorse. Dominant. Took hit after hit while outnumbered in aerial duels. Champion.
1. Elliott. Kicked 2 in a low scoring game. Clever knock ons. That ridiculous chase down. The best forward on the ground and looked dangerous whenever near it.

Honourable mentions. Howe, Treloar, Moore (his last quarter was awesome), Pendles, Wills.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Your votes are your votes.

But no Jeremy Howe is completely startling.
And no Pendlebury? same.
To me both Scott and Steele clear best two.

Re Howe, I’ll have to watch the replay to see what I missed.
I can only judge on being there and my best recollection, summation.
Sometimes being there you miss stuff the tv captures, that’s true.
I might have given a disservice to Howe. I’d rather not do that.
I’ll watch again and reassess.
I’m often wrong.

Keep telling myself be patient watch a replay first, then comment on such matters.
Impatience got the better of me, and a bit of excitement.
Happens.

5 Elliott (That smother in the last few minutes was epic and saved the game IMO)

4 Howe (His form has been down on last year, but tonight he was back at his best when it was needed. Good to see him kick a goal too!)

3 Sidebottom (Was the general tonight, in and around everything)

2 Moore (How many times tonight did the ball go into the Cats’ 50 to a pack situation, I was on the edge of my seat, Moore would just calmly mark it, rebound, then winking at me on the TV and say “chill”?!!)

1 Wills (Clogged up the cats nice and good tonight, they’re going to need a decent dose of laxative to get over that)

Apologies: Pendlebury, Adams, Maynard and Noble

Last edited:

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
5. Adams - Brilliant game, just love the way he goes about his footy. He always rises to the occasion
4. Howe
3. Pendles
2. Sidey
1. Moore - last quarter was unreal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back