1. Grundy

Dunn ok too

Overall dissapointing.

5. Reid
4. Elliot
3. Smith^
2. Dunn*
1. Greenwood+

^ you know it's been a rough day when you're awarding votes for playing to the conditions (ie. kicking more than handballing) and not butchering it completely.
* you know it's been an even rougher day when you're awarding votes for one-percenter's and spoils.
+ you know the day was completely s**t when you're awarding the 1 vote to a player almost by default because they at least tried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Shpeshal Ed

Got it 100% right at least 2 weeks ago

I'm on a 3 week run including 3 in advance.

I called ANZAC Day, Geelong and Carlton all well in advance.

We'll beat GWS too. Called that one 2 weeks ago.

5: Jamie Elliott

Refuse to give votes to anyone else.

This is accurate.

Elliott the only one that legitimately deserves votes.

The rest are being given votes after people check their post game stats. Truth is, the other 21 players were s**t.

This is accurate.

The rest are being given votes after people check their post game stats. Truth is, the other 21 players were s**t.
I agree that Jamie was our best but, I would also give at least one vote to Maynard, at least he had " a real real hot go"

This is accurate.

Cool. If you're not going to give votes take it to the autopsy thread - cheers

5: Elliott - the only player busting a gut today.
4: Reid - excellent marking. Teammates consistently failed to give him any options after he marked it though.

After that it's tough to give votes to anyone but...

3: Smith
2: Pendles
1: Adams

all tried at various times and stuffed up less badly than the rest.

Dear Posters

The Didaka medal is something we all have done very well for a number of years.
It's basically an untrashed thread.

RobertG who runs it and does great work, spreadsheets with colour etc, and it's for all of us, in my view should be given the respect deserving of the work done.

Vote away, by all means, or not vote, or partially vote.

The rest of commentary or voting for non players etc there is multitude threads where you can go to town.

I get the irony that this time I'm going off piste as well, but let's keep one thread to record the players games by voting. The rest knock yourself out on the other threads.

(Just watched Vikings, so feeling a little Ivar the boneless :))

Cheers all, enjoy the voting

Dear Posters

The Didaka medal is something we all have done very well for a number of years.
It's basically an untrashed thread.

RobertG who runs it and does great work, spreadsheets with colour etc, and it's for all of us, in my view should be given the respect deserving of the work done.

Vote away, by all means, or not vote, or partially vote.

The rest of commentary or voting for non players etc there is multitude threads where you can go to town.

I get the irony that this time I'm going off piste as well, but let's keep one thread to record the players games by voting. The rest knock yourself out on the other threads.

(Just watched Vikings, so feeling a little Ivar the boneless :))

Cheers all, enjoy the voting
If that's in any way a reference to my post I suggest you review last week's thread where I copped repeated criticism for putting my opinion/votes up. Regardless of whether Sidebottom played well or not my post after today's match would have been the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back