MVP Didaka Medal ~ Round 11 v Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And after going down by four points, perhaps once your blood pressure has gone down it’s time to Vote.

5 for the best Magpie

then 4, 3, 2, 1

This is a VOTING THREAD not a melting thread.

Plenty of other threads to do your must.

Will any one possibly challenge Pendlebury for best Magpie ?

Over to you.

5: Pendles - head, shoulders, torso and everything else above every other player
4: Maynard - saved us on many occasions in defence and actually seemed like he knew how to kick the ball properly, unlike most of our side.
3: Mayne - also saved us many times and put in huge efforts
2: Roughead - actually defended, which is more than you can say for some others back there
1: De Goey - 3 goals enough to get him a vote because he wasn’t part of a midfield that was comprehensively beaten or a defence that wouldn’t pick up an opponent

5. S Pendlebury (mammoth game, 8 tackles, because we lost will get 2 Brownlow votes should be 3)
4. B Maynard (clear second best for me; helped us big time)
3. J Howe (very solid, lots of superior air work, high level efficiency)
2. J Roughead (where would we be without him, so solid)
1. B Grundy (powers through, just does clearances himself too often, AA certainty)

small cheers to a few.
C Mayne (everything is for team so under rated); J De Goey (powers us).

5. Pendles
4. Maynard
3. Grundy (very hard to determine if his taps were good and our midfield failed or his taps were poor)
2. De Goey
1. Mayne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Pendles
4 Roughy
3 Grundy
2 Mayne
1 Maynard

5 Pendles - unbelievable as usual

4 Howe - sensational with 11 marks and 17 kicks at high efficiency. Can’t ask for too much more.

3 Roughead - much like Howe, saved us on a number of occasions in the back half. 10 marks, 94% efficiency

2 Greenwood - another good showing I thought. Used it well and was involved all day.

1 Grundy - can’t fault his effort. Had a good day, his assistants just failed to capitalise.

Thought Mayne and Maynard were good, Aish solid and De Goey with three goals was pivotal.

I struggled to find many winners on the day, if I’m being honest. WHE laid some great tackles, contested well in the air and drilled an important goal.

Interim tally completed; will leave open for a bit more so rustle up.
Day till tomorrow or as the mood takes me.

Strict Policy: NO votes allowed for Carlton regardless of the pleasure you may feel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back