MVP Didaka Medal Round 12 v Demons big freeze

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Over to you all

Time to vote.

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
4 Roughead
4 Stephenson
3 Howe
2 Hoskin-Elliott
1 Aish
1 Treloar

Crisp , Sier both great too

hellfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 21, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona
5. Sidebottom
4. Stephenson
3. Roughead
2. WHE
1. Aish

Harsh on Treloar, but I felt he was largely ineffectual until late.

Vankri

Club Legend
Apr 17, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
5. Stephenson
4. WHE
3. Mihocek
2. Treloar
1. De Goey

The game was not won in the midfield today so I don’t see why mids should rank high in this one. Treloar gets the votes over Sidley for me because of his efforts in the last.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
5. W Hoskin-Elliott
4. S Sidebottom
3. J Stephenson
2. A Treloar
1. J Aish

Shout outs to Roughead then Greenwood, Howe, Maynard, then Moore what a defensive unit.
Also Sier was terrific and that makes me happy.

Edit some change in order after watching replay.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham
5. Steele Sidebottom
4. Will Hoskin-Elliot
3. Adam Treloar
2. Jaidyn Stephenson
1. Jordan Roughead

Unlucky: Howe (same rating as WHE/Treloar/Stepho/Roughy in my nerdy little ratings spreadsheet).

I felt Sidebottom was so much cleaner than everyone else on the ground all day in a game where our cleanness was the difference. WHE was a brilliant lead up target and did a lot when the game was on the line. Treloar broke lines late. Inaccuracy cost Stephenson BOG and Roughead destroyed McDonald while chopping out his teammates.

5. Steele Sidebottom
4. Will Hoskin-Elliot
3. Adam Treloar
2. Jaidyn Stephenson
1. Jordan Roughead

Unlucky: Howe (same rating as WHE/Treloar/Stepho/Roughy in my nerdy little ratings spreadsheet).

I felt Sidebottom was so much cleaner than everyone else on the ground all day in a game where our cleanness was the difference. WHE was a brilliant lead up target and did a lot when the game was on the line. Treloar broke lines late. Inaccuracy cost Stephenson BOG and Roughead destroyed McDonald while chopping out his teammates.

He's just so good with the footy at the moment. I reckon he's the one guy in the league who just has to be given a really hard tag. I was really confident today in the first few minutes once it became obvious that Steele wasn't being tagged and was switched on.

Back