MVP Didaka Medal ~ Round 22 taking the crows to be stoned

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
5,4,3,2,1 for the best start with 5.

Who will take the 5

The captain

The Jamie

The good Adz

The marauding Maynard

The best steak knives since they were invented?

Or the mark of the year real deal, howe does he do it.

Or an unsung hero that you wish.

Over to you.....

5. Elliott
4. Pendlebury
3. Maynard
2. Howe
1. Wills

Wills seemed to do a brilliant job of negating M Crouch. Greenwood unlucky here for his job on Lynch too.

5. Pendlebury
4. Elliott
3. Adams
2. Greenwood (was one of our best against a tide of crow inside 50s (20-11) in the first quarter and locked down Lynch thereafter)
1. Wills (lost count of how many times the umps called out "Rupert let go" before restarting play, which suggests a niggly shutdown role on one of the Crouch's)

Maynard, Grundy, Howe and Treloar stiff to miss out.

5. S Pendlebury (another outstanding captain’s game and the tackling - class)

4. J Elliott (5 goals and driving the crows absolutely crazy)

3. B Maynard (terrific and he takes no backward steps. A real brute)

2. A Treloar (another AA notice me)

1. J Crisp (steak knives cuts everything up, slice and dice)

shout out to Greenwood for his brutish Hatchet job.

Howe mark of the year?

I cannot believe so many are leaving Treloar out of their votes. He was quiet in the last when the game was already won, but he was comfortably BOG when the game was on the line. Huge second quarter and cut Adelaide to ribbons early in the third to enable us to pull away.

Treloar is the most underrated player on our list. He rarely puts in a poor one but seems to get very little recognition for it. Bloke's a star.

I cannot believe so many are leaving Treloar out of their votes. He was quiet in the last when the game was already won, but he was comfortably BOG when the game was on the line. Huge second quarter and cut Adelaide to ribbons early in the third to enable us to pull away.

Treloar is the most underrated player on our list. He rarely puts in a poor one but seems to get very little recognition for it. Bloke's a star.
Yeah he was excellent actually, totally forgot him when doing my votes.

Yeah he was excellent actually, totally forgot him when doing my votes.

It's funny but maybe that's the thing? His output is so unbelievably consistent that supporters just see it as more of the same and overlook him.

He has been monumental in the period since the injuries started mounting up. He's been amongst the very best in the league in that time and has really held us together.

Deserves All Australian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Pendles
4. Elliot
3. Maynard
2. Crisp
1. Howe

Noble was very good early, Phillips also very good as was Adams.

5. Elliot
4. Pendles
3. Howe
2. Maynard
1. Wills.

Geez there are at least 5 or 6 other players who could have been included. Tough week to give votes.

5 Pendles
4 Elliott
3 Treloar
2 Howe
1 Grundy

Apologies to Adams, Sidey, and Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back