MVP Didaka Medal ~ Round 22 taking the crows to be stoned

Remove this Banner Ad

5 - Pendlebury
4 - Elliot (Looked as dangerous as ever. If he is back to his best, we are a chance against anyone)
3 - Maynard
2 - Scharenberg (Emptied out his pockets when he got home, found his phone, $3.75 in loose change, and Tex)
1 - Grundy (Great game, all that talk that he struggles against a ruck double team got knocked down a peg I think)

Treloar massively unlucky!

5 - Pendlebury
4 - Elliot (Looked as dangerous as ever. If he is back to his best, we are a chance against anyone)
3 - Maynard
2 - Scharenberg (Emptied out his pockets when he got home, found his phone, $3.75 in loose change, and Tex)
1 - Grundy (Great game, all that talk that he struggles against a ruck double team got knocked down a peg I think)

Treloar massively unlucky!
The Scharenberg line is pure gold :)

5. Scharenberg (Played well undersized and kept Walker goalless and Tex did not take a mark inside forward 50)
4. Pendles ( Game 298 and still did all the things that only he can do)
3. Billy (Electrifying)
2. Taylor Adams (did a lot of heavy clearance lifting, nailed a risky kick across hb into the corridor....)
1. Grundy (steamrolled everyone again)

5: Elliott - brought a tear to my eye as Jamie showed what we've been missing for the last few years and how good he can be
4: Pendles - game 298 and still dominating
3: Maynard - puts in the big efforts week after week and usually only gets an honourable mention but was immense this week
2: Treloar - broke the game open in the first 10 minutes of the third, unlucky not to be higher up
1: Schaz - genuine raffle for the last vote but he embarrassed Walker which is a big tick in my book

Steele, Howe, Crisp, Wills, Phillips & Grundy all had voteworthy games and were very unlucky. What a terrific team performance.

If I am not too late..

5 Jamie Elliott
4 Brodie Grundy
3 Scott Pendlebury
2 Matthew Scharenberg
1 Jeremy Howe

Be tallying up as it were.

Final summation shortly.

Round 22 v Crows

J Elliott 98
4. S Pendlebury 92
3. B Maynard 57
2. B Grundy 21
1. J Howe 21

B Grundy on count back as had a higher game vote (one 5)

then followed

A Treloar 19
M Scharenberg 10
J Crisp 9
T Adams 8
L Greenwood 5
T Phillips 3
R Wills 3
S Sidebottom 1

manicmagpie with thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back