MVP Didaka - Round 19 Collingwood v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like nobody wants to post the thread, and I don’t blame them. Terribly hard to find decent players today, almost all the side went missing for long periods.

5: De Goey - one of the few who kept going all match. Turned it over on occasion but who didn’t?
4: Ruscoe - glad to see those fleeting glimpses last week were followed up with a very solid full game. Used the ball terrifically.
3: Mayne - the game would have gone south much earlier if it wasn’t for his efforts in the backline.
2: Henry - fantastic first half then faded out as our mids stopped supplying the forward line. Good to see him get some scoreboard reward.
1: Noble - kept putting in

5 Jordan de Goey
4 John Noble
3 Chris Mayne
2 Trey Ruscoe
1 Isaac Quaynor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 JDG
4 Elliott
3 Mayne
2 Ruscoe
1 Checkers

5. Ruscoe - The move to defence has been a masterstroke.
4. De Goey - Offensive work was great but defensive pressure was abysmal.
3. Noble - Thought he was quite solid off half back.
2. Grundy - Know no one is voting for him but he was huge the first 3 quarters. Just dropped off in the last
1. Elliott - Worked hard

mihocek was very solid as well. couldve very well had a vote. Personally. I didn't think we had a clear best on. We couldve had 8 or 9 really in the votes but no standouts IMO

Last edited:
5. Ruscoe - The move to defence has been a masterstroke.
4. De Goey - Offensive work was great but defensive pressure was abysmal.
3. Noble - Thought he was quite solid off half back.
2. Grundy - Know no one is voting for him but he was huge the first 3 quarters. Just dropped off in the last
1. Elliott - Worked hard
I found it very hard to keep Grundy out of my votes, even with how filthy I am about his last quarter. His first two quarters were some of the best I've seen from him

I found it very hard to keep Grundy out of my votes, even with how filthy I am about his last quarter. His first two quarters were some of the best I've seen from him
Yeah his first half was amazing and the reason we were winning in hindsight. But either by him getting tired or Carlton adjusting, was the difference in the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back