French Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State
That it was a toss of the coin between the Magpies & Blues! So basically his manager has told him that Carlton would have more chance of doing a deal than the Pies.My point is he never really came out & said i want to go to Carlton because of this & that.So Blues cough up pick 1 like West Coast deserve & stop thinking your the only club still in the race as you are only a preference.

That it was a toss of the coin between the Magpies & Blues! So basically his manager has told him that Carlton would have more chance of doing a deal than the Pies.My point is he never really came out & said i want to go to Carlton because of this & that.So Blues cough up pick 1 like West Coast deserve & stop thinking your the only club still in the race as you are only a preference.

collingwood was called and told he wanted to go to carlton. If he wanted to go to collingwood perhaps that phone call would not have been made! seems that Collingwood people are still scratching their heads over the Judd's decision.

collingwood was called and told he wanted to go to carlton. If he wanted to go to collingwood perhaps that phone call would not have been made! seems that Collingwood people are still scratching their heads over the Judd's decision.

But he was quoted as saying "that it was a toss of the coin" hence being told there was next to no chance of Pies being able to satisfy Eagles etc.I think some other teams are still a real chance if the Blues dont cough up pick 1.

But he was quoted as saying "that it was a toss of the coin" hence being told there was next to no chance of Pies being able to satisfy Eagles etc.I think some other teams are still a real chance if the Blues dont cough up pick 1.

he wasnt quoted the age just said that sources close to him claim that was what he said.

Judd did not pick a team to play out the rest of his career at based on what trade bait that club had available to it. Dont flatter yourself magpies.

Ummm excuse me?????

We have pick number 3. This is the highest pick that will be offered to West Coast. Collingwood have pick 14. Not even close. WE WILL NOT HAVE TO GIVE UP PICK 1!

Ummm excuse me?????

We have pick number 3. This is the highest pick that will be offered to West Coast. Collingwood have pick 14. Not even close. WE WILL NOT HAVE TO GIVE UP PICK 1!

Unlike you, we have quality players to give up. But we're happy with them so it doesn't matter. :thumbsu:

Not gonna get a better deal from anyone other than Carlton with 3, 20 and a player (I think thats the deal floating around? Correct me if im wrong).

Personally I am confident a deal will be done that doesnt involve pick 1 as long as Carlton hold their ground.
Putting aside the fact that Judd doesnt want to play for Richmond and the player has to agree with the trade for it to go through, the only other team that could trump the blues offer of picks 3 and 20 is tigers with 2 and 19, but Richmond will pick Judd up for free in the PSD if a deal isnt made so why waste the picks anyway? That leaves Melbourne with 4 and 21, but again, thats no better than what carlton has offered.

This has probably been said time and time again but i havent read every post in this forum as most of them are pie supporters carrying on about what a dick judd is for picking carlton.

Ummm excuse me?????

Sorry,i think u have misunderstood me.I mean he came out & made the Blues his preference over the Pies prob as it's easier for them to do a deal with the Eagles etc,remember you are only a preference,not a certainty! & pick 2 will also be offered.Yes Judd hasn't said he wants to play for us (Tigers) yet,but his manager knows we are a player in this & surely you have been reading about what deals can be done to avoid the Blues if that is your best offer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back