Diet and nutrition

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not rocket science, dont eat food and you absolutely will lose weight, but watch your metabolism go to shite after that long, and the numbers stack back on when you eat again.
I hear what you are saying but I am determined to do it. I’ll post my results...

Googled Capabala juice and got this
*shudders*
https://tolmanselfcare.com/pages/about-don-tolman-whole-food-medicine-man
Guy is up there with flat earthers
Lol @ "flat earther".

It's c-a-b-a-l-a. It's basically carrot, beetroot, lemon & apple (3 different coloured apples).

I hear what you are saying but I am determined to do it. I’ll post my results...
I've never done an extended juice fast, but I've had that juice on a few occasions.

I look forward to hearing your updates.

Lol @ "flat earther".

It's c-a-b-a-l-a. It's basically carrot, beetroot, lemon & apple (3 different coloured apples).

I don’t care about his juice (one would imagine that a variety of fruits and vegetables would be good for you) but beyond his statements that fresh food is good for you the rest of the garbage he spews is pure vomit.

Googled Capabala juice and got this
*shudders*
https://tolmanselfcare.com/pages/about-don-tolman-whole-food-medicine-man
Guy is up there with flat earthers
Maybe but some of it makes a lot of sense, such as not eating to allow the body a chance toHeal itself. maybe have a closer look before writing it off completely. There is a lot we still don’t know about the human body and many differenent approaches to wellbeing. Attempting to get the body to heal itself is the corenerstone of Chinese medicine. I will see how it goes!

Maybe but some of it makes a lot of sense, such as not eating to allow the body a chance toHeal itself. maybe have a closer look before writing it off completely. There is a lot we still don’t know about the human body and many differenent approaches to wellbeing. Attempting to get the body to heal itself is the corenerstone of Chinese medicine. I will see how it goes!

His quote on modern medicine
“it's benefit is only limited to the treatment of crises and trauma situations immediately following accidents, nothing else.”
I guess he believes modern medicine doesn’t help manage cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, dementia, the flu, polio *insert just about anything else here*

“And what I've discovered is that virtually anything can be healed, if the individual is willing to walk away from the weapons of war in the fight against disease and choose a different path.”
How does he explain ANYONE who died from disease prior to his “weapons of war” aka medicine

“Self Care is an ageless wisdom that was harnessed by many ancient cultures, that allowed them to live long, disease-free lives, and it's as true today as it ever was.”
Except that they didn’t . . .

“I was able to review and memorise information within ancient collections that today are no longer available to the public.”
Convenient that members of the public are no longer able to view this raw information and formulate their own views that may be in conflict with Mr Tolman

“Disease is NOT a mystery despite what we've been led to believe.”
Have we really been led to believe this? I certainly haven’t.

“Not only is your skin exposed to outside forces every single day, most people don't realise that it's the most vital organ for eliminating toxins...so you need to take care of it as best you can.”
Guy clearly missed the classes in biology, anatomy and physiology where they covered the visceral organs

“I know how difficult it can be to find the right stuff in stores, which is exactly why I went to the trouble of putting together a line of Personal Care & Beautyproducts”
Of course, has nothing to do with the money to be made selling over priced products to the gullible public

“The war on Cancer is a myth. It's not a war we should even be fighting.”
Uh huh

“The nice thing is that when you're dialled into mother nature and everything she provides, you realise that there is absolutely no need for toxic, invasive supplements or medicinal drugs”
Again, I would like to see his “remedies” combat the likes of polio, TB, plague etc . . . Oh wait, Mother Nature had thousands of years to provide everything required to combat those and failed until man was able to manufacture compounds to do it for her

He also sells dirt
https://tolmanselfcare.com/collecti...roducts/diatomaceous-earth-organic-food-grade
There are also zero 'side-effects' attributed to the ingestion of untreated, Food-Grade, Diatomaceous Earth.”
Of course, probably because it does nothing out of the ordinary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazon product ASIN 177511080X

Make no mistakes, I don't go for the crap that has been spurted by the Tolmans! Cabala is a really, really nice juice and is perfect for a 30 day fast. To clarify, my comments were around fasting. I think you must have googled Cabala and came up with Tyler Tolman who claims to have invented it!

Anyway, we'll see how we go. Almost 3 days down and I have resisted the urge to kill several times.

Does anyone here know the flaws of no fat/sugar yoghurt? Are there similarities with sugar free soft drink, where apparently there's a chemical added instead of sugar which is harmful?

I started eating regular yoghurt, which is 25g carbs per serve. But then I noticed low fat/no sugar had about 8g carbs per serve. But instead of replacing one with the other, I thought of eating a serve of both. That way you'd get the benefit of eating two serves, but without hugely compromising the total amount of carbs I'd eat per serve and during the day.

Does anyone here know the flaws of no fat/sugar yoghurt? Are there similarities with sugar free soft drink, where apparently there's a chemical added instead of sugar which is harmful?

I started eating regular yoghurt, which is 25g carbs per serve. But then I noticed low fat/no sugar had about 8g carbs per serve. But instead of replacing one with the other, I thought of eating a serve of both. That way you'd get the benefit of eating two serves, but without hugely compromising the total amount of carbs I'd eat per serve and during the day.

You’ve got it backwards, the low fat yoghurt is around 14-20g of sugar per 100g serve and natural Greek yogurt no reduced fat would be around 5-7g of sugar per serve.

Once again the low fat yogurt is unhealthy per se, but just be very mindful of sugar quantities in your orverall calorie intake. The natural Greek yoghurt is a better option due to fat content making you feel fuller. But you neee to mindful of how much you are eating. Like all foods.

Hi everyone...im just wondering if i could get some advice on how to drop weight...im 47 year old male 178 cm 97 kg....my day job is a plasterer...ive just joined jetts gym...so how many calories and what are the best foods to eat.

Hi everyone...im just wondering if i could get some advice on how to drop weight...im 47 year old male 178 cm 97 kg....my day job is a plasterer...ive just joined jetts gym...so how many calories and what are the best foods to eat.

What foods are you currently eating including alcohol

On days you are working and training you could eat upto 3000 calories and still be in a deficit

Eggs and toast for breakfast....sometimes maccas for breky...footlong subway for lunch or sushi...at night im really hungry and i over eat all the time...i do have alcohol on weekends....but its not a lot

Eggs and toast for breakfast....sometimes maccas for breky...footlong subway for lunch or sushi...at night im really hungry and i over eat all the time...i do have alcohol on weekends....but its not a lot

What does over eating at night time look like?

My key to dieting would be, don’t focus on what you start rating focus on what you stop eating.

On a day you have maccas and subway you are already around 1300-1500 calories before you eat to much at night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back