Food/Supplements Diet Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

How many shakes do most people take a day, used to take 4-5 religously but last few months only been doing one straight after a work out
One. Occasionally a second one if I don't have snacks at work.
Prefer to get my nutrients from real food, shake post gym is purely for convenience.

What are you getting tests for buddy?
I shouldn't be advertising this, but I guess I'm anonymous here anyway - It's a standard procedure for police applicants. I've got my interview coming up and if all goes well, I have to undergo full medical.

I shouldn't be advertising this, but I guess I'm anonymous here anyway - It's a standard procedure for police applicants. I've got my interview coming up and if all goes well, I have to undergo full medical.
The online supps companies themselves normally have pretty good labeling, especially on pre-workout supps if any of the ingredients are banned under WADA/ASADA e.g. the online note for this product: http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/no4x-pre-workout.html

I'd imagine it's really the stim-heavy pre-workout stuff you'd ghave to worry about, if you're sticking to coffee as a PWO and the basics otherwise (whey protein/creatine/BCAAs) you won't have any issues.

^ Most online sup companies sells something similar and often have specials where you get one for free after ordering a certain amount of supps, although if you leave them in an office someone will invariably put the agitator ball that's meant to go inside it somewhere unknown because they have no idea what it is.

^ Most online sup companies sells something similar and often have specials where you get one for free after ordering a certain amount of supps, although if you leave them in an office someone will invariably put the agitator ball that's meant to go inside it somewhere unknown because they have no idea what it is.

I dont even know what it is for

I take them out

sp-shakerBottle_250.jpg

i like putting my fingers into the agitator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't use those balls. I put a couple of ice cubes in there and they do the same thing.

a good point. valid. but loses effectiveness when ice cubes are smashed or melt obvs.

Also, you guys pay for shakers? I can't remember the last time I paid, and I've got a million of the buggers.

how does one receive so many free?

good news, i found one in my pantry!

Also, you guys pay for shakers? I can't remember the last time I paid, and I've got a million of the buggers.
I've only got three - freebies from online supplement companies (all branded).
Saving up and ordering in bulk normally results in some free goodies.

Yeah, what Mofra said. I normally order in bulk and supp companies often throw in freebies. I have all kinds of stuff.

And when I go into a supp shop there's often a bin of them near the register. I normally pay and then go "Oh, how much are your shakers?". They realise I've already paid, so just tell me to grab one. I don't think it costs them anything, it's all about getting the brand out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back