Food/Supplements Diet Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been using BPM the one, reckon it's the best PWO i've had

Been checking the mailbix daily for my uprotein package. ..patience isnt onefof my sttongest attributes either
also waiting on some green extract.
Who did you use?
I've been buying supps online for years, generally get delivery quickly (and that's from a few different suppliers).
BulkNutrients (who I use more than other companies) send from Tasmania but with delivery to metro Melbourne I don't think I've ever waited longer than 48 hours.

Something tastes yuck too.
It's not the whey
Its one of the adds I'm including
Will leave one out and rotate to find out which one.
WHat are you putting in it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah flavor less
thought glut or beta myself.
not a great taste
might even cut if out....for someone like me who isnt lifting heavy and isn't young enough to take it massively serious like u young blokes ifs not going to be missed
I only bought it as someone recommended it.
I've never found gluta to have a taste. Beta tends to have a pretty strong tangy taste to it

Unflavored BCAA's are horrendous tasting, its why i use 1/2 scoop of C4 prework out just to hide the taste. I don't notice the taste of glutamine and creatine when added to my WPI.

Unflavored BCAA's are horrendous tasting, its why i use 1/2 scoop of C4 prework out just to hide the taste. I don't notice the taste of glutamine and creatine when added to my WPI.
any amino acid is pretty average but bcaa is definitely the worst

I've managed to get accustomed to the taste though and currently have my post workout bcaa without any flavouring

Guys...ive just done my small leg work out.....now, do I go a normal whey drink with reg supps or should I go half casein half whey and supps.
Or save the casein till before sleep.
ive been wondering about this for a week now.
usually im off to work about two hrs after workout and have casein at sleep time......should I be getting some in me after work out, only before bed or both.???

Guys...ive just done my small leg work out.....now, do I go a normal whey drink with reg supps or should I go half casein half whey and supps.
Or save the casein till before sleep.
ive been wondering about this for a week now.
usually im off to work about two hrs after workout and have casein at sleep time......should I be getting some in me after work out, only before bed or both.???
I just have my whey post workout, then casein before bed

Cheers.....thought it might be better after work out seeing as ive got to go all day as I lift in morn. ....but thats two people who have said b4 bed is fineoso ill go with that.

Don't stress over the little things, as long as you hit your overall protein intake that is the key.

I'm not 100% live or die by this
I make the protein intake 6 days outta 7 I reckon

I've also fixed the taste prob....I add a dash, a very small dash, or Hershey chocolate syrup

I can hear the :eek::eek::eek: responses form here
But alas, I don't have a pose down next week and won't be getting a game for the saints anytime soon, and seeing as im barely eating any sugar at all except for what's natural in food.....I really don't care and for someone in their 40s....endulgence is mandatory :cool:

I'm not 100% live or die by this
I make the protein intake 6 days outta 7 I reckon

I've also fixed the taste prob....I add a dash, a very small dash, or Hershey chocolate syrup

I can hear the :eek::eek::eek: responses form here
But alas, I don't have a pose down next week and won't be getting a game for the saints anytime soon, and seeing as im barely eating any sugar at all except for what's natural in food.....I really don't care and for someone in their 40s....endulgence is mandatory :cool:

haha it won't hurt at all

Sundays are a rest day for me, from training and diet, i would never hit my protein goals on a sunday. Generally Saturday nights is a cheat night for me so im pretty full the next morning so can get by with a late lunch and dinner will be still be something healthy but not my usual meat and vegg type of meal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back