Difference between Islam and Extremism

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halal Class Action

A Legal Court Case against the Halal Certification of our food and other household items by the organisations who have been given this illegal permit by the Australian Government. The Action is being bought against the Commonwealth of Australia for allowing this to happen.

http://halalclassaction.org/

A legal court case, wow, as opposed to a non-legal court case with action being "BOUGHT" against the gu'ment.

Poor souls.. nobody arxed their permission and that upsets them. waa waa waa
I wonder what they wrote in their statement of claim?
Pretty sure stupidity doesn't sound in damages!

Wow. A uni friend sent this to me earlier

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/mel...e-wont-return-from-syria-20150116-12rwwt.html

Turns out he was in the same course as me... Chilling.

"Islam is not about peace. It has elements of peace but is not solely about peace," they wrote."

"We dont believe in todays sheilhs [sheikhs] who compromise islam in order to fit in society… We believe that society should compromise itself for the sake of islam."

Talk about hitting close to home. I guess he wasn't a threat though, not in Australia at least..

Wow. A uni friend sent this to me earlier

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/mel...e-wont-return-from-syria-20150116-12rwwt.html

Turns out he was in the same course as me... Chilling.

"Islam is not about peace. It has elements of peace but is not solely about peace," they wrote."

"We dont believe in todays sheilhs [sheikhs] who compromise islam in order to fit in society… We believe that society should compromise itself for the sake of islam."

Talk about hitting close to home. I guess he wasn't a threat though, not in Australia at least..
I thought that bastard died?

Yes. It would seem he has. One less extremist to be worried about thankfully but it makes you wonder whether they had ever plotted to do anything here and a lecture theatre full of 200-300 ppl is an easy target.

Yes. It would seem he has. One less extremist to be worried about thankfully but it makes you wonder whether they had ever plotted to do anything here and a lecture theatre full of 200-300 ppl is an easy target.
I get the feeling extremists looking to fly over to Syria will commit a terror attack if we stop them. Which is why I think it's ridiculous to stop those dickheads.

No doubt they would be the same people that harass scarf wearing women on public buses.
Because you know, they are harassing those scarf wearing women because they are standing up for womens rights. If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.
There is an old saying, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, if it deters them putting on this heavy garb which must be stifling in the heat and its just so impractical and sweaty to wear a scarf all the time. In the old days woman would wear a scarf if they were losing their hair. Woman who have a healthy head of hair should be encouraged to show it off , its a lovely feature. Not covering up, its all too ridiculous to be wearing it in the 21st century due to a archaic tradition imposed by men back from the 13th century. Get with the times.

There is an old saying, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, if it deters them putting on this heavy garb which must be stifling in the heat and its just so impractical and sweaty to wear a scarf all the time. In the old days woman would wear a scarf if they were losing their hair. Woman who have a healthy head of hair should be encouraged to show it off , its a lovely feature. Not covering up, its all too ridiculous to be wearing it in the 21st century due to a archaic tradition imposed by men back from the 13th century. Get with the times.

So it is perfect for winter then.

You are a wonder!

Summer gone too? So scarf wearing all year round? :thumbsu:
You don't sound like you are that old, you cant be for this old fashioned practice. You wouldn't make your partner wear would you? you dont come across that way. its okay to defend the faith but you dont defend this quaint practice surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many of these posters want conflict. They want sharia to be pushed, they want incidents to happen. They don't want harmony.

In a tight field you still manage to talk more gibberish re Islam than anyone else.

If you were a half decent troll it would be mildly amusing but what you lack in intellect you most certainly don't make up for in wit.

I was on public transport the day when numerous people in London were murdered by Islamic nutcases. To think that people really want that to happen again (ie normal people not apologists) is absurd.

Even worse is the apologism by the likes of you that allows extremism to flourish under the craven phrases of "tolerance" and "diversity".

I would rather not respond to you, until tesseract has accepted your apology for the abuse. You are still on the outs until this happens.
Lol, I'd never apologies to a nutter like tesseract.
And you did just respond to me.

You always confuse me when you come back. I think you are a brilliant troll, but then realise later, with dismay, that you're not trolling.

At the moment, I'm really enjoying it again!

Hardly newsworthy these days.

Madrassas in the UK

Diversity FTW

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...ng-up-anti-British-schools-report-claims.html

Nearly 50 unregulated schools set up by extremists are being investigated for being anti-British, it has been claimed.

It was reported the DfE has launched a number of investigations into the rising number of unregulated schools as some expressed concerns they are too easy to set up and are not being monitored properly to ensure they teach British values.

One of the schools at the centre of the controversy is Siddeeq Academy in Tower Hamlets, which closed down earlier this year following revelations it was being run by a convicted Islamist extremist by the name of Mizanur Rahman. Mr Rahman allegedly claimed Taliban gunmen who murdered more than 130 students at a school in Pakistan were “unfairly demonised”.

You don't sound like you are that old, you cant be for this old fashioned practice. You wouldn't make your partner wear would you? you dont come across that way. its okay to defend the faith but you dont defend this quaint practice surely.

You don't sound like you wear the pants in your house.

In a tight field you still manage to talk more gibberish re Islam than anyone else.

If you were a half decent troll it would be mildly amusing but what you lack in intellect you most certainly don't make up for in wit.

I was on public transport the day when numerous people in London were murdered by Islamic nutcases. To think that people really want that to happen again (ie normal people not apologists) is absurd.

Even worse is the apologism by the likes of you that allows extremism to flourish under the craven phrases of "tolerance" and "diversity".

So you're cheering for genocide and want to claim the moral high ground? O M G.

Last edited:

Thanks for your analysis.

A poster on this forum said they would welcome a public beheading if it forced Australia to 'wake up'. Others would recall him saying this.

The discussion has now moved to issues of islam in Australia and the concept of Australian identity and the ability of the white majority to control this conversation. Im glad the reclaimers are starting to be more honest with their position rather than pretend its about food certification or women's rights.

Last edited:
It appears, one gutless group of cowards is pretending their hateful anti-muslim group is actually about women's rights.

Far-right anti-Islam group the Patriots Defence League will be investigated for claiming to authorities it is an advocacy group for domestic violence victims.

In its application to the Queensland Office of Fair Trading to become an incorporated association, the PDL has claimed its objective is "to raise awareness of womens and childrens [sic] rights and domestic violence against women and children".

But the league is better known for its virulent anti-Islam campaigns.

The group, which called itself the Australian Defence League until last year, was instrumental in the Reclaim Australia marches, and has chapters in major and regional cities across Australia.

It's unclear how many members it has, but more than 12,300 people have signed up as fans to its Facebook page.

The league has compared Muslims to cockroaches and rats, campaigns against Halal food, and has organised campaigns against mosques being built across the country including in the Victorian town of Bendigo.

It appears, one gutless group of cowards is pretending their hateful anti-muslim group is actually about women's rights.
You have to become more balanced , at this stage everything Australian is bad, whilst everything Muslim is good, their are good and bad in both sections. Need to try and take off those rose colored glasses when it comes to the muslim religion. Its nice you feel protective towards them but your becoming to be seen as a bit of a real silly with no real impartiality.

You have to become more balanced , at this stage everything Australian is bad, whilst everything Muslim is good, their are good and bad in both sections. Need to try and take off those rose colored glasses when it comes to the muslim religion. Its nice you feel protective towards them but your becoming to be seen as a bit of a real silly with no real impartiality.
So, in your mind, it's Australians on one side and muslims on the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back