Difference between Islam and Extremism

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The occurence of anti-immigration conservatives (and many anti-islam posters have made their opposition to immigration clear, and documented) being anti-islam based on religious principles is simply absurd. Their dishonesty in hiding behind the 'not a race!' article is indicative of their general cowardice in admitting to racial and political opinions when asked.

SPOT ON!!

In this very thread several people have been highly critical of Islam without resorting to the usual 'racist' dribble. So it is possible.
It is plain as day when someone is being critical of Islam and when someone is being 'racist'. If people don't want others to call them racist then stop presenting your arguments in a racist manner. SIMPLE!

It's no accident those who are so anti-islam also happen to be the most vociferously anti-immigration.

There is no biological basis for race; it is a construct. And muslims are constructed, by racists, as a racial construct. They are never encouraged to convert or shed their beliefs. They are told to either piss off or don't come here. They are presented as outsiders, as bringing a foreign language and customs and as undermining the dominant host culture. The language used here confirms this. There are australians, then there are muslims. Issues of racial and cultural identity, citizenship and immigration are inseparable from this whole argument. Criticism of islam from conservatives is usually presented as indistinguishable from racial criticism. By and large, the only non-racist criticism of islam comes from the left, broadly speaking.

The occurence of anti-immigration conservatives (and many anti-islam posters have made their opposition to immigration clear, and documented) being anti-islam based on religious principles is simply absurd. Their dishonesty in hiding behind the 'not a race!' article is indicative of their general cowardice in admitting to racial and political opinions when asked.

I'm very pro-immigration and multi-culturalism but that doesn't mean I think everyone in the world has belief systems compatible with this country. Muslims who come here and integrate into broader Australian society (which is the majority) are welcome as far as I'm concerned, especially if they came here on humanitarian grounds. But just because I welcome them, doesn't mean I'm not going to criticize their beliefs, just like I criticize other religions. And it doesn't mean we should tolerate extreme anti-Australian views or behaviour.

It's no accident those who are so anti-islam also happen to be the most vociferously anti-immigration.

There is no biological basis for race; it is a construct. And muslims are constructed, by racists, as a racial construct. They are never encouraged to convert or shed their beliefs. They are told to either piss off or don't come here. They are presented as outsiders, as bringing a foreign language and customs and as undermining the dominant host culture. The language used here confirms this. There are australians, then there are muslims. Issues of racial and cultural identity, citizenship and immigration are inseparable from this whole argument. Criticism of islam from conservatives is usually presented as indistinguishable from racial criticism. By and large, the only non-racist criticism of islam comes from the left, broadly speaking.

You could not be more wrong! I am very pro-immigration and pro-multiculturalisms, yet I do not like the political, cultural and religious indoctrination called Islam. I have no issue with the average Muslim and have worked with and befriended many. It is the Islamic movement that I dislike and having lived in a Islamic country for two years, I have first hand experience of what a rotten and ugly society its can create. Its no mistake that westerners are not mass migrating to the Middle East. The only reason most westerners relocate to the Middle East is for tax free big bucks.

From my first hand experience, Islam as practised in the Middle East is not compatible with western society, it is either one way or another, but it cant be both.

The problem you seem to have Mr. Vicious is thinking that Islam is just a religion like Christianity or Judaism. It is not. Why is that the majority of Muslims call themselves Muslim-Australian, but you and I are just Australians?

Last edited:

You are a clown. You've been asked questions multiple times and flat out refused to answer them. You even failed to condemn the father who married off his 12 yo daughter to a pedophile. Pedophilia is hardly stupid and your silence on the issue demonstrates how disgusting your morals are.
I am glad to hear you are against paedophilia.

What were your thoughts on the Yeshivah centre revelations earlier in the year?

You know, the ones where it was found that some of the most prominent rabbis in Australia were involved in covering up kiddy-fiddling at a Jewish school.

What were your thoughts on that? Or are you only against kiddy-fiddling when those gosh-darned Muslims do it?

I am glad to hear you are against paedophilia.

What were your thoughts on the Yeshivah centre revelations earlier in the year?

You know, the ones where it was found that some of the most prominent rabbis in Australia were involved in covering up kiddy-fiddling at a Jewish school.

What were your thoughts on that? Or are you only against kiddy-fiddling when those gosh-darned Muslims do it?

it was a disgrace and they should be brought to justice. I'm not the apologist type to defend a religion even if it has members that conduct themselves in a disgraceful manner. that is the difference between me and many other posters in this thread.

Going one step further, leading community figure, Rabbi and Mt.Scopus principal James Kennard resigned from the "Rabbinical Council of Victoria over its failure to call for Yeshivah leaders to be held to account" (http://www.jewishnews.net.au/calls-for-resignations-in-melbourne/40540)

This is a positive step and sends a strong message to the community. If only all community leaders took such stances against not just pedophilia but religion incited violence and terrorism. It seems to me that some some are too concerned with either saving face or they simply condone such acts.

Last edited:
the principal of this prominent jewish school come out and openly condemns these disgraceful acts while the principal of which school (King Khalid?) that was mentioned earlier was pushing a bigoted curriculum on youths.

Latest crime stats out today.
http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/

Terrorism is not #1.
How could that be? People going to Syria, Muslims are bad. It just doesn't add up, must be some leftist/apologist conspiracy theory.

Oh wow , look at the nationality of inmates, turns out Aussies are more criminal than anyone else, followed by Kiwis, British and Vietnamese.
Deport them all I say.

Oh wow , look at the nationality of inmates, turns out Aussies are more criminal than anyone else, followed by Kiwis, British and Vietnamese.
Deport them all I say.

Nuke Sydney. That would get rid of most of our trash.

The Supreme Court of New South Wales conducted a survey (http://crimetool.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/bocsar/) over the last 12 months & the results show that white Australians want to kill people.
Actually, for real, want to and have.
Then there are those that only want to, and have, inflicted grievously bodily harm, shock horror, white people at the top of the list again.
Then there are those that only attempted to inflict grievously bodily harm, shock horror, white people at the top of the list again.
Who wants to steal your car?
Who wants to break into your house?
White people.
80% of the people in jail are white people.

Apparently there is some link between socio-economic status and propensity for crime, but I will ignore that and concentrate on skin colour.

White people eh, Pew Research was just a survey, these are real/actual events, not maybe's, not could be's, not support for, fair dinkum I am going to cut your throat or punch your head in or steal your car, or rob your house. WOW.
Ashton Agar will have lots of places to add to his 'do not go' list, seems like sh!t will get real in just about every suburb in metro Sydney....long before some nutto wants to take you hostage for enjoying a latte.

Your link doesn't show the stats. Not only that but IIRC stats are by country of birth not by ethnicity thus making them very misleading.

Bilal Skaf may have been born in Australia but you can hardly lump him in with white Australians.

Just as in France where circa 60% of prisoners are Muslim but the vast majority were born in France.

There is no biological basis for race; it is a construct. And muslims are constructed, by racists, as a racial construct.

Not that nonsense again. Its bad enough when Maljazeera attempts to make that argument.

Its the try hard stuff of a first year arts tutorial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your link doesn't show the stats. Not only that but IIRC stats are by country of birth not by ethnicity thus making them very misleading.

Bilal Skaf may have been born in Australia but you can hardly lump him in with white Australians.

Just as in France where circa 60% of prisoners are Muslim but the vast majority were born in France.

Not that nonsense again. Its bad enough when Maljazeera attempts to make that argument.

Its the try hard stuff of a first year arts tutorial.

The stats are misleading because they upset the apple cart of the Muslims are the problem, create all the problems & all life's problems stem from Muslims?

Didn't I make it clear, this is not Pew Research, questionnaire, take a sample, this stuff actually happened, right here, right now, not maybe, not potentially, really truly ridgy didge happened.

The Supreme Court of New South Wales conducted a survey (http://crimetool.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/bocsar/) over the last 12 months & the results show that white Australians want to kill people.
Actually, for real, want to and have.
Then there are those that only want to, and have, inflicted grievously bodily harm, shock horror, white people at the top of the list again.
Then there are those that only attempted to inflict grievously bodily harm, shock horror, white people at the top of the list again.
Who wants to steal your car?
Who wants to break into your house?
White people.

Apparently there is some link between socio-economic status and propensity for crime, but I will ignore that and concentrate on skin colour.

White people eh, Pew Research was just a survey, these are real/actual events, not maybe's, not could be's, not support for, fair dinkum I am going to cut your throat or punch your head in or steal your car, or rob your house. WOW.
Ashton Agar will have lots of places to add to his 'do not go' list, seems like sh!t will get real in just about every suburb in metro Sydney....long before some nutto wants to take you hostage for enjoying a latte.
Genuine question - where was the ethnic breakdown in the survey you provided? I couldn't find it.

Are you ****en serious? Mate I don't even live in Sydney, nor am I really worried about being in a terrorist attack. It is amazingly s**t luck to be involved in one. A million to one. But I'm more concerned that innocent Australians are going to be killed because of this cancer, it's going to happen. Chances are it won't be me, but it's going to happen. I'm just using common sense in the thought that Coles is a destination for terrorists, whilst the Lindt Café is now one of the safest places around from terrorism.

Are you ****en serious? Mate I don't even live in Sydney, nor am I really worried about being in a terrorist attack. It is amazingly s**t luck to be involved in one. A million to one. But I'm more concerned that innocent Australians are going to be killed because of this cancer, it's going to happen. Chances are it won't be me, but it's going to happen. I'm just using common sense in the thought that Coles is a destination for terrorists, whilst the Lindt Café is now one of the safest places around from terrorism.

If you think the stats apply to only NSW you are living in dream land. Go look for yourself at the other states. Same thing.
You are the one that talks about threats like nothing else is happening. The reality is crime is and always will be everywhere. Not just ordinary crime but violent crime.
The overwhelming majority of offenders are not hiding by the Koran.
If you are a woman you are more likely to be killed by your partner than an Islamic extremist.

Before you go on another rant misquoting me. Islamic extremism is a massive problem nobody is denying that. Scaring people (like Abbott likes to do) does NOTHING but create divisions in the community. That is completely unhelpful and is easily avoided.

Stopped reading at anti immigration.

You assuming people who disagree with you are racial traditionalists etc, no wonder you find that people consider you as a joke.

Looks like you cannot tell me the race of Islam, carry on with your Marxist Muslim talks though.
So you still don't understand why muslims can be Marxist, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back