Difficult Dockers - how about * you Vic Centric Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Collins will be okay if he's strictly the third tall/interceptor, not great but okay imo. The issue is that with May leaving he might not have that luxury and be forced onto the gorilla FF's which would spell trouble.

To try and tie in to the thread topic, watch us get roasted as soon as he plays a half-decent game. Luckily he's not at a Vic club or he'd already be getting talked up as the next SOS.

Collins will be okay if he's strictly the third tall/interceptor, not great but okay imo. The issue is that with May leaving he might not have that luxury and be forced onto the gorilla FF's which would spell trouble.

To try and tie in to the thread topic, watch us get roasted as soon as he plays a half-decent game. Luckily he's not at a Vic club or he'd already be getting talked up as the next SOS.

Still have flashbacks to Gerard Healy going nar nars about us 'starving Alex Silvagni of opportunity' or whatever. Yeah righto mate.

They've already been given a good slapping around by Belly's !!!!.

I *in hope so !!
Listened earlier this arvo and the two flogs (Coonie and some other half wit) start to refer to Freo as lying and being deceptive. How does the AFL let the likes of Croc get away with these statements. I hope Rosich and Bell serve it up to them. We started with 5 and some ungodly fourth rounder and finished with Hogan, Lobb and from my reckoning 14/43/47/49/55/65/81 and no Neale. How is that bad trading in anyone’s book.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I ****in hope so !!
Listened earlier this arvo and the two flogs (Coonie and some other half wit) start to refer to Freo as lying and being deceptive. How does the AFL let the likes of Croc get away with these statements. I hope Rosich and Bell serve it up to them. We started with 5 and some ungodly fourth rounder and finished with Hogan, Lobb and from my reckoning 14/43/47/49/55/65/81 and no Neale. How is that bad trading in anyone’s book.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think we stood firm on what we wanted and got it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back