Remove this Banner Ad

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Okay,

Ive never posted on the main board, so here goes.

We all love to hate our club, we love to hate decisions, our board, our players, our coaches, our financial disposition.. we love to hate our club howver, we will go in and fight for it..

So this post is to anyone who can contribute a constructive discussion around what this decision by the AFL (campaigners) means for our great club going forward..

All of my fellow comrades and roo boys, lets get behind us! (Even if I will punch your teeth in) we can survive and come out of this stronger than ever!

Emailed the club last week, asking where does the money from my reserved seats go to and can I nominate North to have the refund if the season collapses.
I buy four club memberships plus AFL memberships, plus, although haven’t been asked this year, will always tip in for the “less fortunate” memberships that I buy a couple of each year.

I think you might be "flogging" a dead horse here mate. Most people have already parted with reasonable mounts of hard earned to acquire their membership/s and will now be thinking more about their own survival. I doubt if the supporters of our club will be any different to any other supporters. We will have our fair share of people who will lose their employment and will need to put their and their families interests ahead of our footy club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emailed the club last week, asking where does the money from my reserved seats go to and can I nominate North to have the refund if the season collapses.
I buy four club memberships plus AFL memberships, plus, although haven’t been asked this year, will always tip in for the “less fortunate” memberships that I buy a couple of each year.

let us know about the reserved seat response

Did you ever get an answer on this?

Did you ever get an answer on this?
Gidday Harris 10 ....I got this on 24th March....Nothing since:

Thank you for contacting Membership Services. Your membership money does come directly to our club, thank you.

We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe.

We are doing everything we can as a Club to work our way through a complex issue with the development of the COVID-19 virus – while we don’t know all the answers – we do know that the industry is united in working closely together to find a way through this community challenge.

We know right now there is an enormous amount of uncertainty around what the season might eventually look like, and the patience our fans and members are showing during this time is something we are enormously thankful for.

The Club is working tirelessly and will do everything it can to ensure our members feel they receive value from their membership. We are determined to deliver this in the best possible way for our members.

While we understand that it's an uncertain time, we appreciate your continued loyalty, passion and support.

Thank you for your understanding and patience, we will back in touch as soon as more information comes to light.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself via email, or alternatively, you can contact Membership Services directly on 1300 KANGAS (1300 526 427).

Kind regards,

Chris Hibbert
Consumer Sales and Service Officer

North Melbourne Football Club

Don't want money back, just curious what happens with reserved seat money as i want that to go to the club and not the stadium.

Pretty sure club loses on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back