Roast Dildo Barrett

Remove this Banner Ad

Damo at 1/4 time:
giphy.gif

Damo at full time:
giphy.gif

Was weird hearing him post the Hawks win. Was by far the most positive that I’ve heard him about our younger brigade.

Obviously he couldn’t avoid the caveat of “they’ve been talking them up for some time, and I hadn’t seen it”, before proceeding to say how good LDU and Simpkin were.

Lloyd also very positive about Noble on FC... Clearly has taken a second to realise just how impressive our coach is.

Was weird hearing him post the Hawks win. Was by far the most positive that I’ve heard him about our younger brigade.

Obviously he couldn’t avoid the caveat of “they’ve been talking them up for some time, and I hadn’t seen it”, before proceeding to say how good LDU and Simpkin were.

Lloyd also very positive about Noble on FC... Clearly has taken a second to realise just how impressive our coach is.
Lloyd just a coward hiding from having to defend the words he uttered just a few days earlier, so going on the offensive with praise.

Does anyone ever get the feeling that Damien Barrett is like Milton from Office Space? Like he got fired years ago but due to a glitch in the system he kept getting paid and we just need to have someone "fix the glitch"?

It seems to be the only logical reason that something with the personality of a regurgitated snow pea keeps appearing in media circles......

Does anyone ever get the feeling that Damien Barrett is like Milton from Office Space? Like he got fired years ago but due to a glitch in the system he kept getting paid and we just need to have someone "fix the glitch"?

It seems to be the only logical reason that something with the personality of a regurgitated snow pea keeps appearing in media circles......

Milton was vaguely likeable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back