Rumour Dimma (& Dusty?) heading to the Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty will probably play another 2 seasons IMO. Possibly 1 if he's over it but I reckon end of 2025 he retires.

Is that really worth it for the Suns? Unless they made it really worthwhile for Richmond, I dont think we'd want to lose him either. We aren't in a firesale cap situation, so I reckon we'd only agree to the trade if GC are getting us back into the first round, and a good pick at that. In that scenario, we'd probably pay some of his salary, but there's probably no need for that as AFL would basically do what's required to get both Dusty and Dimma to the Suns.

I can see Dimma as their head coach in 2024 100%. All the signs are there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't touch Dusty with a 10 foot pole.
A young emerging list ready to play finals under Hardwick doesn't need a declining player on 1 million per year to sour the future.
I thought you loved him 😔

Package deal, Dimmer,Dusty, Lynch & Rance.

Dusty’s the steak knife 😜

Last edited:
They’d be stupid to do it. He won’t appear in any ads or marketing stuff. Even plugger did that when he was at Sydney. That’s also leaving aside the fact that it’s bag kicking full forwards who are the crowd drawers in such markers anyway. And they’re sure as hell not going to get anywhere near their moneys worth on the field for him. Would be idiocy.

I hear he’s gonna get big ambassador money outside the cap from the Sydney Stack kebab shop up there

Seems like an official announcement is coming either today or tomorrow...

img_6867-jpg.1780404

Remove this Banner Ad

Back