Conspiracy Theory Dinosaurs... another hoax :/ ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all. I asked for the thread to be deleted because I was so embarrassed at my faulty knowledge.

I just want to thank you for letting me get away with it!
Mate I didn't even get into the discussion I didn't teach you squat. You are a smart individual.

Stop tagging me in the FE thread, the Kinghts of Templar clan blocked me from the thread, so i cannot reply to a FE scientist like cannot.

You need to be careful, i heard the dino hoax believers and ball lovers are coming for the few remain FE scientists like you cannot.

its not that hard to follow the rules

do they weigh between 8000kgs and 22 000 kilograms depending on your dinosaurs.

The official hypothesis is get this, get this

Gravity was weaker when Dinosaurs were walking the the Earth. Pangea hey....

Gravity was weaker,

Gravity was...

Gravity.

View attachment 379093

Science!!!!

If it's the "official" hypothesis, then can you please provide a reference?

If it's the "official" hypothesis, then can you please provide a reference?

dino-gravity specific:

1. David Lambert and the Diagram Group Staff, Field Guide to Dinosaurs: The First Complete Guide to Every Dinosaur Now Known, New York, 1983, p. 118.

2. Christopher McGowan, Dinosaurs, Spitfires & Sea Dragons, Cambridge, 1991, p. 118.

3. Knut Schmidt-Nielson, Scaling, Why is Animal Size So Important?, Cambridge, 1984, page 163.

7. Harvey B. Lillywhite, "Sauropods and Gravity", Natural History, December, 1991, p. 33."

8. Peter Dodson, "Lifestyles of the Huge and Famous," Natural History, December, 1991, p.32.

9. Adrian J. Desmond, The Hot-Blooded Dinosaurs: A Revolution in Paleontology, New York, 1976, p. 178.

My favourite in that article was that the arms developed over time to serve in grabbing the genitalia of other t-Rex's. Wtf??? They evolved arms so they could molest better?
Here is the crux of science vs religion.
Scientists say evolution provided the tools for monstrous reptiles to molest better.

Priests claim that being a molesting reptile is just a God given gift.

dino-gravity specific:

1. David Lambert and the Diagram Group Staff, Field Guide to Dinosaurs: The First Complete Guide to Every Dinosaur Now Known, New York, 1983, p. 118.

2. Christopher McGowan, Dinosaurs, Spitfires & Sea Dragons, Cambridge, 1991, p. 118.

3. Knut Schmidt-Nielson, Scaling, Why is Animal Size So Important?, Cambridge, 1984, page 163.

7. Harvey B. Lillywhite, "Sauropods and Gravity", Natural History, December, 1991, p. 33."

8. Peter Dodson, "Lifestyles of the Huge and Famous," Natural History, December, 1991, p.32.

9. Adrian J. Desmond, The Hot-Blooded Dinosaurs: A Revolution in Paleontology, New York, 1976, p. 178.
You know what's funny.

People still believe Fossil fuels came from Dino's lololol.

So much rubbish

Yet while your busy accusing others of being ignorant there are two seperate threads on the science board discussing dinosaurs,one has 3 replies and the other has zero. Yet you choose to ignore both these threads and post that there are dinosaurs on the thread that is about them being a hoax. How can seriously explain this decision.
I'm finding this more and more as I teach my theories to young children. I come across whinging science teachers and school principals on what nows a weekly basis,if not more. "Stop teaching" the whine. No,how about you start teaching is my response. It's the sham scientist to concerned about everyone else and not concentrating on their own field that is the failure and the problem.
If you are concerned people are ignorant,instead of accusing why not look within. If you are happy there were no dinosaur bones and now they have miraculously appeared,why not concentrate on saying that in a relevant forum that discusses exactly that?
Why take on a negative approach while there is a positive solution available?
Where about do you teach darthbards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, mostly broken down plants and sediment. Do you believe the abiogenic theory?
Honestly mate I am not sure,

You got to ask yourself should we have ran out of these fuel sources by now.

Doesn't seem like it.

Though hybrid cars are coming into existence.

I could go on about this but the topic is about the Dino fairytale.

Honestly mate I am not sure,

You got to ask yourself should we have ran out of these fuel sources by now.

Doesn't seem like it.

Though hybrid cars are coming into existence.

I could go on about this but the topic is about the Dino fairytale.

an old bloke i know, reckons he saw a thing in a mag in the 50s, about cars running on water, i wonder what it cost big abiogenic oil to buy that patient.

however i agree, the more ones looks into it the the dino theory the more preposterous the dinohoax seems. i reckon the above commentator obtuseness is due to not wanting to focus on the theory of gravity of the dino-age. chances are indeed said poster has no idea bout the subject matter and is like a good religious person, taking the info 'on good faith' from the favored science communicator

an old bloke i know, reckons he saw a thing in a mag in the 50s, about cars running on water, i wonder what it cost big abiogenic oil to buy that patient.

however i agree, the more ones looks into it the the dino theory the more preposterous the dinohoax seems. i reckon the above commentator obtuseness is due to not wanting to focus on the theory of gravity of the dino-age. chances are indeed said poster has no idea bout the subject matter and is like a good religious person, taking the info 'on good faith' from the favored science communicator
800px-Stanley_steam_car.jpg

You mean like one of these?
1912 Stanley steam car

800px-Stanley_steam_car.jpg

You mean like one of these?
1912 Stanley steam car
Steam cars were great.
During WW2 My grandad (who was a boilermaker) made one that ran off a charcoal burner on the roof.

Not really sure what this has to do with Dinos being too big to shag or whatever the other gibberish was that darthbards was saying?

Have to read the whole twitter discussion/debate.

Basically....the word dinosaur never existed until the late 1800's, and no Dinosaur bones were discovered until the word Dinosaur was invented, before then all those ancient creatures were referred to as Dragons. No dinosaur in a museum is even made up of bones, but plaster cast recreations. None of the supposed appearances of the various dinosaurs are based on evidence, but "artistic" imagining.

Kind of related.... there's a whole other "truther" topic around dragons, their real significance, in history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back