News Dion Prestia Has Nominated Richmond As Club Of Choice

Remove this Banner Ad

dion has let the suns and hawks know he as nominated richmond as his home of choice for 2017 and beyond. gold coast want pick 6 and we are pushing against that in the form of most likely getting our original second rounder back. well done to dion he must really want to wear the yellow and black as he has turned down clarko and the hawks. welcome to tigerland prestia

prestia.jpg

If I see someone post that it's happening gif...I swear to ******* christ man. That thing is a ******* curse.

But dude, don't you realize?! .....

giphy.gif

Barrett saying we will look to downgrade pick 6 for a later first for prestia instead of giving pick 6 up and that prestia is willing to walk to the preseason draft if the suns be pricks about dealing

Barrett saying we will look to downgrade pick 6 for a later first for prestia instead of giving pick 6 up and that prestia is willing to walk to the preseason draft if the suns be pricks about dealing

Thats sounds okay. Prestia is worth between 12-18 but i'd rather hang onto 6 and get Brodie or McCluggage or Marshall.

Need to look at other trades like BEllis, Edwards, Vickery and Conca to get that pick or Patton in the pick down grade.

Bit disappointed to hear this. I was hoping we could find a way to trade into a higher pick and target a kid like Will Brodie in the ND. He may well be there at 6 as it is.
I strongly believe if we are to target recruits from other clubs it should be talls.
Players like Tomlinson, McKenzie WCE, Corr and others would be high on my list to target.

Thats sounds okay. Prestia is worth between 12-18 but i'd rather hang onto 6 and get Brodie or McCluggage or Marshall.

Need to look at other trades like BEllis, Edwards, Vickery and Conca to get that pick or Patton in the pick down grade.

Ideally we get a pick 12-18 somehow for a combination of 2nd tier players or Lids (I'd prefer him to stay), then get Prestia and keep pick 6, that would be ideal.

Need to get creative.... not usually our style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dion has let the suns and hawks know he as nominated richmond as his home of choice for 2017 and beyond. gold coast want pick 6 and we are pushing against that in the form of most likely getting our original second rounder back. well done to dion he must really want to wear the yellow and black as he has turned down clarko and the hawks. welcome to tigerland prestia

View attachment 278296
he turned down less money hahaha
but good luck to him and you guys. will be interesting to see if you trade down from your pick to another club to make the trade work better for you guys rather than pick 6

he turned down less money hahaha
but good luck to him and you guys. will be interesting to see if you trade down from your pick to another club to make the trade work better for you guys rather than pick 6
wants to play at a big melbourne club that doesnt win premierships

im sorry hawks but u ticked neither of the boxes

Bit disappointed to hear this. I was hoping we could find a way to trade into a higher pick and target a kid like Will Brodie in the ND. He may well be there at 6 as it is.
I strongly believe if we are to target recruits from other clubs it should be talls.
Players like Tomlinson, McKenzie WCE, Corr and others would be high on my list to target.
Hopefully if we can't trade into another later first round 2016 pick, we only commit next years first pick for him. I also want to keep six in the slim chance we could land Brodie and as others have mentioned, we could be well served not having a first next year if Naish keeps tracking upward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back