News Dion Prestia Has Nominated Richmond As Club Of Choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Think d swallow will end up with his brother at the roos. Reckon we might be part of that deal
You seem to be pretty confident with a number of deals this year guru. Have you acquired a decent source or 2 this year as I don't remember you being so bullish in previous years?

With Dimma saying we are finals bound next year can anyone else see them giving up the 2018 first round pick for Prestia instead of next years?

We are looking at a few players apparently. Been linked with ruckman and Jack Steele from GWS not sure what we have to offer as bait however
No because it is impossible.
Are you serious about the second part? We have been linked to Steele for 2 years as well wanting to draft him and it has been rumoured incessantly that we are after a ruckman. Troll or not?

You seem to be pretty confident with a number of deals this year guru. Have you acquired a decent source or 2 this year as I don't remember you being so bullish in previous years?
Have a new customer on my run and they are very well connected with another club (won't name)..and they have told me a few things .including a possibility that if norf go after swallow and omeara this year they may require a top 6 trade pick to help them require both . if we trade next year's first and not this years for prestia norf might seriously look at getting our number 6 this year in exchange for two players from north. Very strong possibility this could happen.

Have a new customer on my run and they are very well connected with another club (won't name)..and they have told me a few things .including a possibility that if norf go after swallow and omeara this year they may require a top 6 trade pick to help them require both . if we trade next year's first and not this years for prestia norf might seriously look at getting our number 6 this year in exchange for two players from north. Very strong possibility this could happen.
If this happens I hope Sam Durdin is one we are seriously looking at. Could fit in with Tiger71 saying we are looking at a KPD with pick 6 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prestia is committed to us. I wouldn't stress. This is not a Collingwood situation where he has a strong relationship with an opposition coach. Don't stress about the results. That won't make a difference. The only thing we have to worry about is making sure we come to an arrangement with GC.

Have a little faith...and I don't think he is the only quality player we will get during trade period this year either :thumbsu:

His players have made a pitch to keep him.

I wouldn't be shocked if he did a U turn.

I wouldn't be coming to this rabble right now. Not with this coach in charge.

Why come to a football club that doesn't want to win? If you've played any level of football you will understand that nothing beats that feeling of winning when the final siren sounds.

This club doesn't believe in that. It has other things on its agenda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back