News Dion Prestia Has Nominated Richmond As Club Of Choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Dion meets our needs perfectly. If we don't go him then we need to trash and rebuild from scratch.

Just don't get this one. We get a virtually guaranteed A grader to fill a need we desperately have, and people reckon that's wrong. If it was another outside mid then NO. But quality inside = YES

That's a ridiculous comment and you know it. Btw I'm not too impressed with getting a guy that plays every 2 weeks, no matter how good he is. Are you?
Of course I know it. Ridiculous comments feel quite at home on this board. :thumbsu:
I feel Dion Prestia will be a great player for Richmond. Why wouldn't I?:)

If we don't give them our first pick. What else would we have to give them? Player and later pick? Do we have anyone they would want. Thinking Edwards and conca maybe

Yeah but not me. Which is what you said. Which means you are dead wrong.

I'm also really disappointed in you flea. For a campaigner the calls out most people for getting a word or phrase wrong here and there you've really screwed the pooch.

Lift campaigner

Yeah but not me. Which is what you said. Which means you are dead wrong.

I'm also really disappointed in you flea. For a campaigner the calls out most people for getting a word or phrase wrong here and there you've really screwed the pooch.

Lift campaigner
Couldn't give a stuff if your disappointed or not fella. And I wouldnt call a few posts clarifying points as being a campaigner who calls anyone out on getting a word or phrase wrong, so imo that's incorrect. To this discussion I mentioned GC had stated they wanted to compare a trade of O'Meara to Treloar as 2 first rounders, and not Prestia. I was simply quoting them, and is the context to the other posts. I wasn't saying you brought it up, just requoting them. I was just pointing this out and wanted to know if this was the basis of why you stated it would be their intention to ask for 2 picks ala Treloar. I disagree that is where they will start, as they would be laughed out of the room. If you notice I didn't actually mean 'you' stated the 2 picks for O'meara, was just saying they had.

And funnily enough I am a lift campaigner, in fact a professional one.

Couldn't give a stuff if your disappointed or not fella. And I wouldnt call a few posts clarifying points as being a campaigner who calls anyone out on getting a word or phrase wrong, so imo that's incorrect. To this discussion I mentioned GC had stated they wanted to compare a trade of O'Meara to Treloar as 2 first rounders, and not Prestia. I was simply quoting them, and is the context to the other posts. I wasn't saying you brought it up, just requoting them. I was just pointing this out and wanted to know if this was the basis of why you stated it would be their intention to ask for 2 picks ala Treloar. I disagree that is where they will start, as they would be laughed out of the room. If you notice I didn't actually mean 'you' stated the 2 picks for O'meara, was just saying they had.

And funnily enough I am a lift campaigner, in fact a professional one.

I love it when you're angry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back