Scandal Dion Prestia investigated for Covid rules breach

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta love the victorian media and AFL double standards for non-victorian clubs.......Crows get a $50,000 fine for masks not being on on a plane, yet this bloke who is meant to be in an AFL players ban on being in any pub or club, gets a 'nothing to see here' from Caro and the Footy Classified circus.

In case you weren't aware, the pubs are shut. Their "pub crawl" was walking around drinking in front of pubs, possibly getting takeaway if available.

This coupled with the orthodox celebration where they literally mocked the rules they were breaking (and two people have tested positive from said event), has just about sent me over the edge.

I can take a lot of things, but watching 68 people and a highly paid footballer, do whatever the f*ck they want, whilst my grandfather's dementia gets worse due to isolation in aged care, my mum will probably die with her cancer while we're in lockdown, and my grandmother was one of the 800 who died from this disease last year (with no co-morbidities and from healthy to dead in 3 days for anyone who wants to dismiss it with their BS conspiracies), is just about breaking point for me.

I'm so over people's sh*t.
Mate, that's rough. Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.

Gotta love the victorian media and AFL double standards for non-victorian clubs.......Crows get a $50,000 fine for masks not being on on a plane, yet this bloke who is meant to be in an AFL players ban on being in any pub or club, gets a 'nothing to see here' from Caro and the Footy Classified circus.
Not to mention no sanction for Fremantle who have themselves stood down Josh Carr after he was issued a police summons for three alleged breaches and Brandon Walker was fined (TBC) for taking his dog for a walk while in quarantine.

Not to mention no sanction for Fremantle who have themselves stood down Josh Carr after he was issued a police summons for three alleged breaches and Brandon Walker was fined (TBC) for taking his dog for a walk while in quarantine.

You mean former Port player Josh Carr? Are you sure it's just not an anti-Adelaide thing? :think:

You mean former Port player Josh Carr? Are you sure it's just not an anti-Adelaide thing? :think:

And if you jumble up the letters in Brandon Walker’s name, you can make “Adelaide” if you use the D twice and pretend on the second use the L is actually an upper case I.

Anti-Adelaide conspiracy confirmed!

And if you jumble up the letters in Brandon Walker’s name, you can make “Adelaide” if you use the D twice and pretend on the second use the L is actually an upper case I.

Anti-Adelaide conspiracy confirmed!

you really committed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back