Scandal Dion Prestia investigated for Covid rules breach

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at all the pro-lockdown, outrage-culture tools just frothing at the mouth at the possibility of another public pile on. I wonder when they'll realise "doing the right thing" is political lingo for "turning into an obedient dog" lol. I'd call you cowards but we're probably beyond that now, you know exactly what you are..

Shuffle off back to your real account, and maybe start thinking about others at some point. Malaka.

Look at all the pro-lockdown, outrage-culture tools just frothing at the mouth at the possibility of another public pile on. I wonder when they'll realise "doing the right thing" is political lingo for "turning into an obedient dog" lol. I'd call you cowards but we're probably beyond that now, you know exactly what you are..
Whats the opposite of ****wit?
Its that.

Good on him. Good to see not everybody in Victoria is a pathetic shell of a human who submits to totalitarianism. Good to see some people value freedom.

113bd0f9ae89d02fe8438aa623d4e00e.gif

Let’s hope your love ones are never affected by COVID and end up in the ICU where you can’t visit them .

I’m sure you would change your views then

Nah, they’re all vaccinated and my city hasn’t had a covid case in over a year. Unless the vaccines don’t work, we’re pretty safe.

It literally says 'pub crawl' on the post...absolutely has broken the 'gatherings' law - given 5 people are tagged, 6 people are holding fireball bottles, and he's participating in an organized event.

More than anything though, it just screams 'privilege' and 'entitlement.' Terrible look, while the rest of us are about to experience some of the harshest measures in the world, once again - as a result of self-indulgent behaviour like this.

Like the engagement party, throw the book at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is it with the tigers continually breaching rules …must be a sense of entitlement down there

Winning premierships turns some people into egotistical ratbags.

Hopefully next year Hawthorn can win again and bring back some class to the defending premiers tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leads to lockdowns, spreads the virus and ultimately causes higher mortality quite likely in Richmond. Yeah, what’s not to like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No it doesn’t. Dickhead politicians who sign predatory loans with the CCP lead to lockdowns

Nothing like keyboard warriors jumping to conclusions before the facts are known

What possible 'facts' could make this look good for Prestia??

Absolute best case scenario/excuse I can see is that he went legally to a local pub, randomly met up with his own housemates, took photos together.....and 'jokingly' posted "PubCrawl" as a way to......er......deliberately make himself look like a lockdown-breaking idiot and privileged celebrity w***er....

Deserves a huge whack for sheer stupidity even then.

Geelong supporters from just the first page of this thread :rolleyes:
You'd reckon being premiership favourites would take their single minded, sore loser, salty focus off Richmond.

Seriously guys? It was 5 years ago, it was only a qualifying final and it was just a 10 year old cheering for her team. Get over it already FFS.
Imagine how unbearable this place will be when they're out of contention

When have they honestly been "in contention" since 2011 ?

finals failures year after year after year

/zinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Bit rich coming from a hawthorn supporter. Haven't made finals for years, and with that terrible list and your good coach gone, you won't know what finals look like for another decade.

You do realise you are on the Big footy scandals and rumours forum?
I do and it's crawling with Tom Browne wannabes
What possible 'facts' could make this look good for Prestia??

Absolute best case scenario/excuse I can see is that he went legally to a local pub, randomly met up with his own housemates, took photos together.....and 'jokingly' posted "PubCrawl" as a way to......er......deliberately make himself look like a lockdown-breaking idiot and privileged celebrity w***er....

Deserves a huge whack for sheer stupidity even then.
He actually did do that.

It was the person who took the photo that threw him under the bus by tagging him to make it appear like he was doing the wrong thing.

But let's not let facts get in the way of a good old fashioned pile on. I'm sure Cats fans were happy when people decided to pile into Rohan and Henderson a few weeks back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back