Traded Dion Prestia [traded to Richmond with pick 24 for pick 6 and 2017 second rounder]

Can you get the super moderators to help me change my support for Richmond. I do not think many posters are taking me seriously.

Starburn should be able to help me out.

FFS are their any posters that walk the talk around here?

You don't need a mod to do it, you can do it yourself (just go into your profile and change the AFL club you support)

Oct 7, 2014
?
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers
pick 6 is about his value. he's been a good player but he jury is out how far he can go.

I had a chuckle so basically the suns expect Richmond to be worse next year and get a better pick back than 24. that's taking the piss.

Oct 3, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
pick 6 is about his value. he's been a good player but he jury is out how far he can go.

I had a chuckle so basically the suns expect Richmond to be worse next year and get a better pick back than 24. that's taking the piss.
Yeh no. If they did they would have accepted our next years first instead of #6, which we offered and they declined.
The swap of seconds was to get us a better pick because just #6 was too much for us.

Use your brain.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
You've stuffed us in the arse and done very well, but try to have a little class about it.

We're not the dickheads who did the trade, and kicking us in the head while down is overkill
Yeah fair call I apologise, I let some of your fellow supporters get to me. The hate for us and your own club is just difficult to fathom sometimes :thumbsu:

RandomDents

Cancelled
May 6, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I honestly don't see what the Tiges fans are upset about, Prestia is a gun - plain and simple. He will provide an instant boost, and boost for many years. You gave up pick 6 - it's a good get.

People saying Titch is better are SC or DT coaches, Prestia is more damaging. I would have handed over 6 in a heartbeat if I were the RFC team.

Be happy -he is a genuine 'big fish'

Dr Whoooooooo

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
GWS will give you Dr Whoooooooo.

At least they would get the right info about trades ie Hibberd not done in week 1 and the Demons will want a pick upgrade ... oh the good Dr nailed it again. ;)

In the Prestia trade the Tigers have nailed them to the cross today ... the balance was paid on credit collectible tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes ... for some people. So they never collect full value.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
At least they would get the right info about trades ie Hibberd not done in week 1 and the Demons will want a pick upgrade ... oh the good Dr nailed it again. ;)

In the Prestia trade the Tigers have nailed them to the cross today ... the balance was paid on credit collectible tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes ... for some people. So they never collect full value.
You nailed nothing as usual.

Richmond didn't keep pick 6 like you kept saying they would and there's every chance that the Suns get a pick better than the 24 they gave away with Prestia.

The Suns got exactly what they wanted and Richmond gave what they said they wouldn't, you were incorrect as you always are.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Theyre mine. But not all of mine. Just what you selected to bignote yourself.

As ive always said its his injuries that de-value him. Injury free hes worth six. Maybe you should look harder
Just having a light hearted dig.

He is a gun player and you will be very happy with him :thumbsu:

tunksy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks for actually putting in some effort to a counter argument.

The biggest gripe is he only finds the ball and shows elite clearance and burst from stoppages in the first half of a season before going into the medical room. If he could stay in the park a full year then yea sure 6 would be fair. But 3 years in a row now he hasnt been able to play a full season. So to steal a line from a gc poster why should we take all the risk?

Everyone can tackle. Its not hard. What our coach has come out and said in regards to this is a whole other argument. Tackles we need to fix. But just cos he can tackle doesnt increase his value. Everyone can tackle. Grigg tackles lol.

Edit: as for stats, its fun comparing bellis and prestia on footy wire just fyi..
Iva Bigun i couldnt get bold to work on my phone but i say it in there!

Back