Dirty, dirty jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron'sShoulder

Senior List
Jun 29, 2001
Regarding the dirty jumpers, i am interested to know if anyone on the forum picked up simmo's guernsey. i was thinking about the ones that would go etc. and whilst i reckon that there would be heaps of people who bid for Careys, Archers, the sheepskin lined Rocca guernsey, Kingy, Stevo, Micky and probably Sinclair, Danny Motlop, Corey Jones etc, it strikes me that whilst simmo would rank in my top seven most important players, his seeming lack of profile may mean that his guernsey is not as keenly bid for.
on a similar note, does anyone know of any fans that have simmo's # on the back that regularly goes to games? is he too much the quiet achiever to get that?

Well I'm not sure about simmo's but I will find out this week when I go to the club, I got Jess Sinclairs sleeveless stripes jumper from the round 16 match against essendon which I adore and also got david teagues matchworn jumper from the collingwood game.
I see a few people with 37 from when simmo was that and sometimes see quite afew with 7 on it so he's definently loved by a lot of people

Remove this Banner Ad

Back