Dirty Jumpers Are Up!

May 1, 2005
Rural and Regional Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangas, Roos, Shinboners
Why are they selling through e-bay and not the official AFL web auction site? The link on the kangaroos site is still to the AFL site.

Imagine having Matt Riggio or Andrew Swallow's first official jumper and they go on to play 200+ games (or maybe end up like Ash Watson and Dylan Smith)

Will keep an eye on the prices though.

HaRrO4

Senior List
Jul 25, 2004
essendon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos
Jimmy's Hot Dogs said:
Why are they selling through e-bay and not the official AFL web auction site? The link on the kangaroos site is still to the AFL site.

Imagine having Matt Riggio or Andrew Swallow's first official jumper and they go on to play 200+ games (or maybe end up like Ash Watson and Dylan Smith)

Will keep an eye on the prices though.

I bought Andrew Swallow's in LA. I think it was 150.00 US it will be interesting to see how much they are now.

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jimmy's Hot Dogs said:
Ebay would have to be better than the other drongos who ran the dirty jumper auction, only after a few complaints/queries appeared on here did the jumpers turn up.

Sco

Cancelled
Mar 14, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sounds like the blue numbers were a one off thing according to this!

"Own a piece of North Melbourne history. This is your one chance of owning a match worn guernsey. This guernsey was worn by Daniel Wells, in the exhibition game against the Sydney Swans at UCLA College as part of the G'DAY LA week in Los Angeles, on January 15th, 2006. This guernsey has been personally signed by Cullum Urch on the back of the guernsey, with limited edition blue numbering on a home guernsey, which was designed for the LA game. It comes with a certificate of authenticity from the North Melbourne Football Club to guarantee your investment."

mav-1

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2004
my house
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sco said:
Sounds like the blue numbers were a one off thing according to this!

"Own a piece of North Melbourne history. This is your one chance of owning a match worn guernsey. This guernsey was worn by Daniel Wells, in the exhibition game against the Sydney Swans at UCLA College as part of the G'DAY LA week in Los Angeles, on January 15th, 2006. This guernsey has been personally signed by Cullum Urch on the back of the guernsey, with limited edition blue numbering on a home guernsey, which was designed for the LA game. It comes with a certificate of authenticity from the North Melbourne Football Club to guarantee your investment."

why did Urch sign Wells' jumper?????

myty

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
jozeph said:
Ebay would have to be better than the other drongos who ran the dirty jumper auction, only after a few complaints/queries appeared on here did the jumpers turn up.

I'm pretty sure that the same "drongos" will be in charge of delivering these jumpers as were the last auction. Its the Club that actually organize the delivery.

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Inside the last 12 hours now and still some good bargains, Matt Riggio popular, and will Jess get more for his than Wellsy?

mav-1

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2004
my house
AFL Club
North Melbourne
myty said:
I'm pretty sure that the same "drongos" will be in charge of delivering these jumpers as were the last auction. Its the Club that actually organize the delivery.

You want to hear about the dorngo's that ran the last one. I won one of Grants jumpers (away jumper I think) and the club rang me a week or so later to tell me they had "lost" the jumper. Frikin amazing. They just LOST the jumper!! Offered me one of the jumpers that didn't sell (Bairds). I took it as I didn't have a long sleave home jumper and it's always good for those cold days! The money issue didn't worry me as it was going to the club but it ********ed me that I ended up with a jumper of a delisted player instead of a deadset gun.

I wonder how many sharks will be up at 3 in the morning to pick up the cheaper jumpers!

May 1, 2005
Rural and Regional Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangas, Roos, Shinboners

1. 50 % correct with this one ;)
2. I’ve been here way too long :)

Back