Dirty Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Teagueybabe

Senior List
Oct 7, 2001
hmmm...little full on I think
Other Teams
Roos
Anyone put bids on dirty jumpers??? can u please tell me who and how much????
and has anyone got theirs yet???
I rang the club and they said that all bids will be finalised on monday or tuesday and they would call then, if u'r bid isn't high enough then they send a letter in the mail,
but I just wanna know who's bidded on which players

Originally posted by Teagueybabe
Anyone put bids on dirty jumpers??? can u please tell me who and how much????
and has anyone got theirs yet???
I rang the club and they said that all bids will be finalised on monday or tuesday and they would call then, if u'r bid isn't high enough then they send a letter in the mail,
but I just wanna know who's bidded on which players

I was going to bid 20 cents on Heavy D's jumper. I reckon it's great value, as it's actually two normal XXL jumpers sewn together. The hardened lard and tomato sauce make the jumper water resistant, so I'm planning on giving it to a friend to use as a tarpaulin to put over his motorbike.

SUCCESS

Yes I was also told monday or tuesday, I hope that it's Monday!!!!
I bidded for #9,#40 and my friend also bid for #16 too,
how much did u bid on 16? u dont have to say I just was curious, I'll let u know how much I bid on Jess and David if u want, there's no more time for bids so it doesn't bother me, hehe I was gonna bid for #6 as well or #20 but I didn't anyway byeeeeee

ohh noo!!

I hope I haven't been out bidded, can u guys tell me how much u put on yours to get an idea whether I have got my 2, I'm getting worried even though they are making calls up until wednesday.
boohooohooo I'm getting sad, I cant miss out, I will just roll over and die if I do

Re: ohh noo!!

Originally posted by Teagueybabe
I hope I haven't been out bidded, can u guys tell me how much u put on yours to get an idea whether I have got my 2, I'm getting worried even though they are making calls up until wednesday.
boohooohooo I'm getting sad, I cant miss out, I will just roll over and die if I do

Dont worry TB u can have one of my old Oak Park (they play in north jumpers) ones if u miss out :cool:

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D i got my baybe's guernsey YaY :eek: well of course i did i put a ridiculous amount on it lol and dad accidently found out how much i put on it and says i have to stop barracking for Collingwood now and only keep North :rolleyes:

~Go RiCkY~
You're so fine!

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
dad accidently found out how much i put on it and says i have to stop barracking for Collingwood now and only keep North :rolleyes:

For once in your life listen to your father!!!! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back