Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
As a father of two boys, one 8 months old and one nearly 3 years old, reading about this stuff kills me deep inside =(
Very similar to me.

I have two boys, one who is three in October and one who is 12 months in December.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
I cant elaborate but remember WT is a foster child who has a biological mother who has two other biological children under her care.
The foster parents are not any of the biological family surrounding immediate parents.

There is some early people of interest now in prison. Not all people go to prison directly for the immediate case. Police get someone for they can get them.
Police will get them again on the way out prison when more evidence.
Police have performed a massive investigation.

There is a reward of 1 million dollars for WTs where abouts. He may not be dead.

Seems like if what you are suggesting is possible, then the cops would be all over that. I would not think that the bio family would want to abduct him and then kill him and to abduct him and keep him alive would have been found out in the blink of an eye, but some peddo known to them might have the insight into his whereabouts and movements and it was a crime of opportunity.

Can just see it now , some creep with a mobile business just hangs around on the off chance and bingo - there he is on the front lawn.

regardless this is a very sad case of one little boy that obviously led a sad life.

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
I think the line was he was playing his sister yes.
Its hard to call anything fact with media. The story goes the sibling went inside to the toilet with one the parents.

William went up the side the house, but with children, in one minute they could be anywhere.

The backyard had no fences. The neighbourhood was quite open.

Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Its hard to call anything fact with media. The story goes the sibling went inside to the toilet with one the parents.

William went up the side the house, but with children, in one minute they could be anywhere.

The backyard had no fences. The neighbourhood was quite open.
was the house on the market? Was there a for sale sign up? If so this would mean that any car hanging around outside the property would not really be seen by passers by as suspicious.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
was the house on the market? Was there a for sale sign up? If so this would mean that any car hanging around outside the property would not really be seen by passers by as suspicious.

Im not sure. House across road for sale too apparently which led to speculation that someone viewing property may have taken William.

It would be the last time William would visit this town though unless foster grandma shifted elsewhere around the town.

2 suspects and a bio all shifted to the Kendall region from another town.
They all have had business dealings together.

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Wonder if suspects and bio shifted to Kendall area after Foster grandma?

William was 3 years old went missing. Not a lot of time.
Not sure how long Will is foster.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
WT adopted at 18 months after bios dealings with police.
Goes missing at 3 years. Foster Grandmas birthday I think.
Bios appear have 'association' with suspects. Maybe not related but suspects may have met WT in the past.
Suspects and possibly a bio coincidently moved from one town to Kendall area.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
The article just explains that the suspects know the bio family. Everyone knows everyone. A section of them lived in a town (Wellington) further afield prior and moved up to the Kendall area.

The abduction point was an abductors paradise, the ducks were all in line.

It was now or never. Much much lower risk than a busy Sydney neighbourhood facing identification. Benaroon Dve was a soft target
It may have been by chance, but someone had a plan in place, all the stars aligned.

The fact the father left the house, gives concern that someone had been watching prior.

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Just wondering if police ran the sniffer dogs through suspects cars?

No doubt the prime suspect had cars forensically checked which means the prime suspect didn't actually do the abduction themselves.

But a secondary POI was supposed to have taken a car to the crusher, but instead handed it to a neighbour, or along those lines.

But imagine if, at the time the secondary POI parked a car that fitted the description in the next door neighbours drive and police walked straight past the car divided by a fence, unaware its owner albeit possibly false number plates etc.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Just wondering if police ran the sniffer dogs through suspects cars?

No doubt the prime suspect had cars forensically checked which means the prime suspect didn't actually do the abduction themselves.

Logically then they shouldnt be the prime suspect

DeeleyM

Draftee
Aug 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
So does that mean we don't have to call the foster parents 'The Tyrrells' anymore...??

That's right! Maybe we could call them by their real name......but we wouldn't dare! Oh God no - we wouldn't DARE! For a case that has such 'private' information, there really is, and always has been, some info to be found, if one makes the effort to tease out details that are supposedly 'suppressed'.

I have many added questions. Many.....which will probably never be answered. My most glaring question ATM (always!), is regarding that last 'spiderman' photo taken on foster grandmum's porch, just 'minutes before' he disappeared. In all the times I've seen that photo, the time/date in the lower right hand corner has been blocked out, or covered. Why!? Has anyone read what ACTUAL time was stamped on that photo? It could be 10 minutes before he went missing, or 110 minutes, or 210...! They just say....'MINUTES before he disappeared'. The date/time stamp is just another unnecessay omission - IMO. It sure is a very secretive case. And IMOO, his disappearance didn't happen exactly like it has been explained to us. There's a LOT more to this case than meets the eye.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
That's right! Maybe we could call them by their real name......but we wouldn't dare! Oh God no - we wouldn't DARE! For a case that has such 'private' information, there really is, and always has been, some info to be found, if one makes the effort to tease out details that are supposedly 'suppressed'.

I have many added questions. Many.....which will probably never be answered. My most glaring question ATM (always!), is regarding that last 'spiderman' photo taken on foster grandmum's porch, just 'minutes before' he disappeared. In all the times I've seen that photo, the time/date in the lower right hand corner has been blocked out, or covered. Why!? Has anyone read what ACTUAL time was stamped on that photo? It could be 10 minutes before he went missing, or 110 minutes, or 210...! They just say....'MINUTES before he disappeared'. The date/time stamp is just another unnecessay omission - IMO. It sure is a very secretive case. And IMOO, his disappearance didn't happen exactly like it has been explained to us. There's a LOT more to this case than meets the eye.

The law outlines why the Tyrrell name had to be used. Its also why William may have been a target. Paedophiles know this law and exploit it. The media re tied.

Do you have the picture?

The time stamp can be blocked for a number of reasons. The time could have been wrong on the phone which would distort peoples perception of the time line. Police would have an original. It was an old flip phone I believe.

Are you saying police are hiding something? They have procedures.

You have an early picture? One with the date stamp, or covered date stamp.

Last edited:

DeeleyM

Draftee
Aug 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The law outlines why the Tyrrell name had to be used. Its also why William may have been a target. Paedophiles know this law and exploit it. The media re tied.

Do you have the picture?

The time stamp can be blocked for a number of reasons. The time could have been wrong on the phone which would distort peoples perception of the time line. Police would have an original. It was an old flip phone I believe.

Are you saying police are hiding something? They have procedures.

You have an early picture? One with the date stamp, or covered date stamp.

Yes, of course! The time stamped would be confusing to people in other time zones. Good explanation, thank you. I could NEVER understand the covering up.....and I have NO IDEA of how to import a (saved) photo to this forum. The photo I had chosen to show had a finger placed over the bottom corner.

No I'm not saying they are particularly HIDING something...but something about the details surrounding the disappearance do not quite add up. That would be because of 'the complicated family history', of course. I must say that I do have difficulty with the police explanation of 'opportunistic abduction'. I see it more as a 'planned abduction', but then the public's not privy to all aspects of the case, or even all details of what transpired that morning. Planned, followed by a pedophile, or other type criminal. Even though the family had arrived in Kendall earlier than expected, someone could have been watching him/them for days...weeks.

Do foster parents need to inform DOCS of their intent to take the children on a O/N journey, even if they are travelling within the state? Or, they could have inadvertently mentioned it to anyone, just in casual conversation.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes, of course! The time stamped would be confusing to people in other time zones. Good explanation, thank you. I could NEVER understand the covering up.....and I have NO IDEA of how to import a (saved) photo to this forum. The photo I had chosen to show had a finger placed over the bottom corner.

No I'm not saying they are particularly HIDING something...but something about the details surrounding the disappearance do not quite add up. That would be because of 'the complicated family history', of course. I must say that I do have difficulty with the police explanation of 'opportunistic abduction'. I see it more as a 'planned abduction', but then the public's not privy to all aspects of the case, or even all details of what transpired that morning. Planned, followed by a pedophile, or other type criminal. Even though the family had arrived in Kendall earlier than expected, someone could have been watching him/them for days...weeks.

Do foster parents need to inform DOCS of their intent to take the children on a O/N journey, even if they are travelling within the state? Or, they could have inadvertently mentioned it to anyone, just in casual conversation.

Not sure of DOCs procedure but I doubt it, That would be a micro-management administration nightmare. A lot of the secrecy is around the foster laws intended to protect foster children that paedophiles use to prey on foster children making them a target.
Another common child target is autistic children. Do some research on that,

Nothing to do with time zones. The timeline is so finite that if the old phone is out of time, it will distort the timeline of the crime scene. People will assume incorrect times.

People surrounding the crime had criminal history. It is also possible that William was a payback or a hostage.

$1 million dollars hasn't turned anything up yet.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
People surrounding the crime had criminal history. It is also possible that William was a payback or a hostage.
Because of the families background this became a strong secondary theory ( after the most common one) , especially after a similar episode in Qld.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Williams uncle obviously has an interest in trail bike riding. Why would a son intimidate, smash up William's grandmothers house.

Grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell wanted by police - after 'fight with toddler's abusive uncle where he spat in her face'

During the altercation - which occurred in March - Mitchell allegedly damaged his mother's wall and outside fence.

He was charged with damage to property, intimidating her with intent to cause fear of harm and common assault.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.html

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back