Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
An ice problem and his child goes missing. Any number of scenarios there

1 degree of separation between that mob. Talk about criminal ring. The white goods connections.

Whatever this means ...

View attachment 511220
They are ruling out William wandered into the bush. They are specifically saying he was snatched and they are going to re-look at the site/s with a view to hopefully finding any available forensic evidence. Not sure what could be around? Maybe they think the snatch then became more of a thrill kill or ditch.

(apologies for some of the terms)

They are ruling out William wandered into the bush. They are specifically saying he was snatched and they are going to re-look at the site/s with a view to hopefully finding any available forensic evidence. Not sure what could be around? Maybe they think the snatch then became more of a thrill kill or ditch.

(apologies for some of the terms)

That's a lot of cops for four weeks ... could put quite a bit of pressure on a little town.

That's a lot of cops for four weeks ... could put quite a bit of pressure on a little town.
They didn't search the bush with a view to deliberate human intervention. Buried? tunnels deliberate hiding of him? Looking through backyards close to bush? Wasn't the grandma's house close to the bush?

They didn't search the bush with a view to deliberate human intervention. Buried? tunnels deliberate hiding of him? Looking through backyards close to bush? Wasn't the grandma's house close to the bush?

They had dogs out there on the first search which was for ten days. You'd think every tunnel and fox hole would have been looked at already including all the neighbours backyards and dog kennels, chook pens. FOUR weeks?

Pressure ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had dogs out there on the first search which was for ten days. You'd think every tunnel and fox hole would have been looked at already including all the neighbours backyards and dog kennels, chook pens. FOUR weeks?

Pressure ......
Deliberate human intervention is not differentiating between stranger or not and I would assume they would be looking more in cellars or backyards than bush.

Like you said I would have thought the bush would have been thoroughly searched the first time, whether they thought he's wandered off or he was deliberately taken.

New information apparently but still claiming William was 'snatched' and talk about a new suspect.
Surely they would have to have some strong new information come to hand to justify spending the huge amount of money and man power on a 4 week search? Otherwise they surely wouldn’t even be doing this.

Has somebody sang due to the $1 million reward?

Surely they would have to have some strong new information come to hand to justify spending the huge amount of money and man power on a 4 week search? Otherwise they surely wouldn’t even be doing this.

Has somebody sang due to the $1 million reward?

Presser is interesting I think they might be lining someone up, a local. They're going to turn Kendall and everybody in it, upside down and shake.

NSW Police Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin told reporters, which is unusual imo they were now trying to prove beyond reasonable doubt that William’s disappearance “was a result of human intervention and not through misadventure”.

“I strongly believe that there are people out there who have information on this and I want to make a point to those people that if you do have information concerning what happened to William, you are committing an offence if you do not come forward.

“I suggest you come to us before we come to you.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/police-begin-wide-scale-search-missing-boy-william-tyrrell-010345341.html

Very interesting. Have the foster parents / grandparents been ruled out?

They have cleared them all, or so they've said including the biological parents. It's really strange but wouldn't be the first time a child has been taken out of a front yard even if it's so rare .. I suppose. Meh.

Presser is interesting I think they might be lining someone up, a local. They're going to turn Kendall and everybody in it, upside down and shake.

NSW Police Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin told reporters, which is unusual imo they were now trying to prove beyond reasonable doubt that William’s disappearance “was a result of human intervention and not through misadventure”.

“I strongly believe that there are people out there who have information on this and I want to make a point to those people that if you do have information concerning what happened to William, you are committing an offence if you do not come forward.

“I suggest you come to us before we come to you.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/police-begin-wide-scale-search-missing-boy-william-tyrrell-010345341.html
Haven't had a chance to watch the video yet but some strange wording used in the report. "grave" fears and
For the next four weeks, teams of experts, along with hundreds of emergency services workers will conduct a sweep around the Kendall property near Port Macquarie, where William was last seen on September 12, 2014.

That not my highlighting. So does this mean they are concentrating on looking around the property he went missing from because a stranger may have intervened and or someone on the property but not yet discussed may have intervened?

Could just be said like that as the property is where he disappeared from. I think if they had said ' we are concentrating our search around Johnson st ' then you may be able to suppose something. But its just using Kendall as the centrepoint

Could just be said like that as the property is where he disappeared from. I think if they had said ' we are concentrating our search around Johnson st ' then you may be able to suppose something. But its just using Kendall as the centrepoint
The article says emergency service workers will conduct a sweep around the Kendall property where William was last seen. This screen shot confirms.
upload_2018-6-13_18-35-29.png

The article says emergency service workers will conduct a sweep around the Kendall property where William was last seen. This screen shot confirms.
View attachment 511740
Yes. I thought you asked if Kendall had been targetted because of somebody inside. My response is based on that.

View attachment 511740

They're picking up toys etc they probably should have got the first time in ... unless they have intel William may have been returned to that area after the searchers left?

The Coroner's visiting the site at the end of the week.

Yes. I thought you asked if Kendall had been targetted because of somebody inside. My response is based on that.
Property was sold October 2014, presumable by Grandma, then again in March 2016. As far as I can remember foster parents and grandma were cleared but always wondered about uncles etc. That's why I find it unusual they want to check around the property. On the market photos show a very interesting undercroft garage. https://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439

Of course the "nest" of pedos living in the area deserved to come under scrutiny but not explain why they are back around the property.

Property was sold October 2014, presumable by Grandma, then again in March 2016. As far as I can remember foster parents and grandma were cleared but always wondered about uncles etc. That's why I find it unusual they want to check around the property. On the market photos show a very interesting undercroft garage. https://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439

Of course the "nest" of pedos living in the area deserved to come under scrutiny but not explain why they are back around the property.

New owners concreted underneath I think? No price, I wonder if Grandma had to sell for under market value and why the new owners were only in it for about 18 months. Security's not great with all those sliders, windows and wrap around. Nice spot but I wouldn't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back