Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
New owners concreted underneath I think? No price, I wonder if Grandma had to sell for under market value and why the new owners were only in it for about 18 months. Security's not great with all those sliders, windows and wrap around. Nice spot but I wouldn't buy it.
$430 for both sales, price underneath listing as sales history. No fences, remote and on edge of bush was more the point I think for William. No one could have been randomly driving past. It's the first time I've been able to place where the spiderman picture was taken on the wooden deck adjoining kitchen and laundry. Do you think the new owners put the new concrete floor in garage? Who moved the ton of dirt or was it always like that?

$430 for both sales, price underneath listing as sales history. No fences, remote and on edge of bush was more the point I think for William. No one could have been randomly driving past. It's the first time I've been able to place where the spiderman picture was taken on the wooden deck adjoining kitchen and laundry. Do you think the new owners put the new concrete floor in garage? Who moved the ton of dirt or was it always like that?

Thanks, I didn't even notice the history section.

Concrete looks newish I think. Cops should be onto any dirt moving around there.

It's such a freaky thing to happen, although there are blind spots from house to road what are the chances some random predator was just driving past at the right time when William had wandered into the blind spot?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thanks, I didn't even notice the history section.

Concrete looks newish I think. Cops should be onto any dirt moving around there.

It's such a freaky thing to happen, although there are blind spots from house to road what are the chances some random predator was just driving past at the right time when William had wandered into the blind spot?
If you look at Benaroon Drive it (google maps satellite) would be a cul de sac if it didn't go off into the forrest. Could have been some neighbours that aroused suspicions? Article said the mother saw two strange cars parked on the road, but this information either was given or released for a year. The washing machine repair man was supposed to arrive but didn't and seemed to have an alibi for the time. Never been charged for that although had other charges.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...William-Tyrrell-police-launch-new-search.html

If you look at Benaroon Drive it (google maps satellite) would be a cul de sac if it didn't go off into the forrest. Could have been some neighbours that aroused suspicions? Article said the mother saw two strange cars parked on the road, but this information either was given or released for a year. The washing machine repair man was supposed to arrive but didn't and seemed to have an alibi for the time. Never been charged for that although had other charges.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...William-Tyrrell-police-launch-new-search.html

In a locale like that, you'd think if two cars were sitting out the front someone would wander over and ask what they were doing there? If there were people sitting in it ..

Spedding looks pretty obvious, his alibi must be solid.

Not much left to lose but eeeeeeow.

William Tyrell's grandmother is furious with police who have failed to find the young boy after four years, and claims their latest search is 'just for show' coming up to what would have been the youngster's seventh birthday.

'They just want everyone to think they are actually still looking for him.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-grandmother-thinks-new-search-just-show.html

Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
New owners concreted underneath I think? No price, I wonder if Grandma had to sell for under market value and why the new owners were only in it for about 18 months. Security's not great with all those sliders, windows and wrap around. Nice spot but I wouldn't buy it.

Wasn't the property up for sale when William disappeared and grandmother moved out shortly after? Or am I remembering this wrong?

Wasn't the property up for sale when William disappeared and grandmother moved out shortly after? Or am I remembering this wrong?

Yes, I think it was so the two cars out the front of grandmother's that were seen might not be so out of place if the house was already on a listing. I read somewhere the foster father was a real estate agent.

Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yes, I think it was so the two cars out the front of grandmother's that were seen might not be so out of place if the house was already on a listing. I read somewhere the foster father was a real estate agent.

A real estate agent or the real estate agent for this sale do you know?

Interesting question, I don't know. There's a few ways a house can be listed now and I'm not really across it, used to be by a single listing with one agent or a multiple listing but the internet's encouraged the DIY seller.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting question, I don't know. There's a few ways a house can be listed now and I'm not really across it, used to be by a single listing with one agent or a multiple listing but the internet's encouraged the DIY seller.
https://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439

The foster GM sale doesn't have a real estate agent, scroll down on the listing when it was sold in October 2014. It did have an agent the second sale. As Flash said it could have been sold by her son in law, who I think is a Sydney real estate agent. Doesn't say if it was for sale when William went missing or a quick sale after his disappearance.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's not c;ear if the house was for sale at the time.

The two cars has never made sense, as this information wasn't released until a year after William's disappearance. I think the cops said something about operational matters prevented releasing the information earlier??!!

You would think this is vital information so can't think why cops would have withheld the car descriptions. Maybe the foster mother only gave the information to them a year after?

It's not c;ear if the house was for sale at the time.

I read it somewhere that the fosters decided to go to grandmothers early, a detail with the sale of the house that foster father needed to sort out.

The two cars has never made sense, as this information wasn't released until a year after William's disappearance. I think the cops said something about operational matters prevented releasing the information earlier??!!

You would think this is vital information so can't think why cops would have withheld the car descriptions. Maybe the foster mother only gave the information to them a year after?

They might have put sly eyes on people (paedophiles) in the area who had similar cars and didn't want to alert them? That's the only thing I can think of ...

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I read it somewhere that the fosters decided to go to grandmothers early, a detail with the sale of the house that foster father needed to sort out.

They might have put sly eyes on people (paedophiles) in the area who had similar cars and didn't want to alert them? That's the only thing I can think of ...
That would be an "operational" matter. Can't have come to anything.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
""We'd encourage anyone who has any information about a person or a vehicle that's been seen in the vicinity here around the time of William's disappearance or more recently acting suspiciously or looking out of place, we'd be very interested in them coming forward.""

That's particularly interesting.

What do you all think? Someone they may have previously had eyes on might have been checking remains or something?

Sep 20, 2007
Dungeon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What do you all think? Someone they may have previously had eyes on might have been checking remains or something?

Possibly a burial site. Or visiting to relive the crime. Sickening either way.

Edit: Just read that a police dog joined the search so that would suggest looking for remains I suspect

Last edited:
Melbourne shopping centre displaying huge $1 million reward posters with little William's face featuring prominently.

Very sad reminder. Surely someone knows something about his disappearance.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Melbourne shopping centre displaying huge $1 million reward posters with little William's face featuring prominently.

Very sad reminder. Surely someone knows something about his disappearance.
They are also in Adelaide

Coroner's been there.

Detectives believe William was abducted, with the latest search, which began in June, geared towards proving William disappeared because of human intervention and not misadventure.

If an inquest is announced, police will have to table almost four years of evidence, while any persons of interest could be called upon to face a public hearing overseen by the deputy coroner.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-...ooks--likely-as-deputy-coroner-search/9936112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back