Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The biological parents were seeing William and his sister on visits while they were in foster care. Not sure I understand why if the foster parents were adopting the children. The process seems off.

The father said he had been “shocked “ to learn at the inquest “that William was being placed up for adoption without my knowledge or consent”.
He said before his son disappeared from the out-of-home care foster family, “William’s mother and I … were actively pursuing attempts to regain care status.”

Lots of me, me, me in there. Maybe that's part of the reason William wasn't in his care.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Prison at the time of the abduction. Im not going to guess what for. It could be a motive for the abduction.

The court heard how Tyrrell's parents were in a "troubled relationship" with a history of substance abuse and domestic violence when he was born on June 26, 2011.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The one opportune moment and it was in this town. What is the motive? Everyone knew everyone. Someone knew he was coming.

William was most likely not coming back to this place again. Foster grandad has died, the place would go up for sale.

William was being watched. As soon as the opportunity arose, William was gone. That was a very small window. Someone was waiting.

A draft witness list is out for next months inquest. It includes convicted paedophile Tony Jones, assorted members of the community, former washing machine repairman Bill Spedding, his wife Margaret, Laurieton Public School official Valda Ballesty, hairdresser Angela Eschler and other people who took part in the search.

A neighbour of William’s foster grandmother, Paul Savage, and NSW Mid North Coast locals Patrick Teeling and Laurieton milk vendor and former journalist, Gordon Wiegold, will also be called.

Another local man, Geoff Owen, had installed the decking at the Benaroon Drive house where William was playing before he vanished.

Two mystery women, listed only by the pseudonyms of “Amy” and “Tanya”, appear on the list. (I'm looking for someone from Parramatta that Jubelin might have illegally recorded?)

Among the 19 men on the list who are not police officers is the name of a male person of interest who has not previously been identified or mentioned in public.

New pod out this afternoon.

Key facts were kept from the public, from day one. A lot of what was reported, especially early on, was false.

In the new podcast, Nowhere Child, Caroline Overington delves into a case where notions of class and privilege; opportunity and poverty came crashing together, to create a nightmare for William Tyrrell.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Information was forbidden under FACs legislation. This is part of why William was abducted.

The perpetrators well versed in law knew that the law would get in the road of Williams investigation under FACs law.

theft and drug possession.

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I do wonder now where there have been criminal cases, one big one in Perth where people who presented to police with major evidence were charged for drugs.

I do wonder how that may hinder future murder investigations. In one case, it was the discovery of a dead body that may never have been brought to light. In fact, without the body, there may be significantly less crucial evidence in that investigation today.

In hindsight, will witnesses come in under similar circumstances? In a small town, someone who had possession of drugs, probably bought them off someone else. Maybe past drug charges on witnesses may hinder current investigations as major witnesses fear approaching police?

When you consider for incriminating one self, it appears there is a legitimate means of defence in presenting to police with a dead body, because one could incriminate one self. Its an interesting point I find any rate.

To reiterate my point. A person who presented to police with a dead body carrying crucial evidence to a murder investigation, was put on drugs charges.

Last edited:
I do wonder now where there have been criminal cases, one big one in Perth where people who presented to police with major evidence were charged for drugs.

I do wonder how that may hinder future investigations. In one case, it was the discovery of a dead body that may never have been brought to light. In fact, without the body, there may be significantly less crucial evidence in that investigation today.

Can you explain what this has to do with William Tyrrell?

We have duelling podcasts.

William Tyrrell’s foster parents are set to slam the police handling of the toddler’s homicide case, claiming internal politics and in-fighting has derailed the investigation.

The full interview and other explosive allegations against senior members of the NSW Police Force will be aired in the Where’s William Tyrrell? podcast episodes six and seven, released on Monday.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Can you explain what this has to do with William Tyrrell?
I have already explained that. Its has reference. If a POI has been done with drugs charges before. In such a small town there will be people who he bought drugs off or sold drugs too yet those witnesses may not come forward for fear of incrimination.

The fact that people fear prosecution means there probably some valid witnesses out there considering incriminating oneself. There are other witnesses in the case that have considerable a drug usage history. Im trying to be objective without naming names.

In a small town, rural areas, there might of also been a pedo ring, but stepping aside there is also a drug dealing ring.

There could be witnesses not wishing to incriminate themselves.

Last edited:
I have already explained that. Its has reference. If a POI has been done with drugs charges before. In such a small town there will be people who he bought drugs off or sold drugs too yet those witnesses may not come forward for fear of incrimination.

Okay but you added a bit on later and it still doesn't make any sense relevant to William unless you're suggesting William was in the car when someone brought drugs off somebody else. Even then it doesn't make a lot of sense because nobody has to say 'he was here buying drugs'. He could have been there for any other reason and I doubt the cops hardly care if someone is dealing a little smoke for example.

I can tell you that in a murder investigation, selling dope or finding a bit on a property would probably be overlooked.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Prison at the time of the abduction. Im not going to guess what for. It could be a motive for the abduction.

The court heard how Tyrrell's parents were in a "troubled relationship" with a history of substance abuse and domestic violence when he was born on June 26, 2011.
No, the bio father was not in prison at he time of William's abduction. He was in Sydney living with the bio mother who was about to give birth to their second child together after William. He has problems with drugs. His brudder from another mudder is in 5SOS band and it was with that family (his fathers) they stayed with for a while when William was born.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biological parents were seeing William and his sister on visits while they were in foster care. Not sure I understand why if the foster parents were adopting the children. The process seems off.

There are a few surprises in Overington's podcast, I know not a lot of users are into them so this isn't a spoiler but it was not exactly a surprise visit to the Foster Nanna's. The trip was planned for the 12th, the only surprise was that they left a day early on the 11th.

Overington is refusing to call the Fosters the parents, good because they took a false position over a child they'd only had for a short time.

There's also the suggestion that the Fosters had some clout within the system, when they requested formal adoption of the two children their petition was treated as a matter of priority.

These people have money and influence. And in the circumstances, I think there needs to be an inquiry into the process.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
TWO years before he was abducted and believed murdered, William Tyrrell was hidden for three months by his biological parents.

Scared he was about to be removed by authorities, parents Karlie Tyrrell and Brendan Collins took William at the age of around eight months old and hid him in a granny flat, according to his grandmother Natalie Collins.

Ms Collins told news.com.au:
"I should have taken him myself and I would still have him."

According to Ms Collins her son and partner were threatened with the removal of William by Family and Community Services welfare officers in 2011, more than two years before he would become the subject of one of Australia's biggest manhunts.

In a bid to keep their beloved child in their care they kept him hidden for three months in a dwelling on a western Sydney property.

However the parents were eventually spotted in a northwestern Sydney suburb, William's location was discovered and he was taken into care.

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The baby boy had been removed from his biological parents — both of whom had encountered problems with police — and placed in the care of foster parents.

His biological father was a career criminal who had spent most of William’s short life incarcerated. ( William removed at 7 months old after 3 months in hiding).

It is understood William’s foster agreement with his new parents in Sydney’s northern suburbs was intended to be a permanent arrangement.

The boy was removed from the care of his biological parents as a seven-month-old following domestic violence and drug use concerns.

Tyrrell said it wasn’t safe for her children
to be around their father Brendan Collins, who was jailed last month, and she thinks there should be better support for family violence victims.

“It wasn’t working and my kids come first, so I had to leave ... I don’t want him in their life,” she said.

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
TWO years before he was abducted and believed murdered, William Tyrrell was hidden for three months by his biological parents.

Scared he was about to be removed by authorities, parents Karlie Tyrrell and Brendan Collins took William at the age of around eight months old and hid him in a granny flat, according to his grandmother Natalie Collins.

Ms Collins told news.com.au:
"I should have taken him myself and I would still have him."

According to Ms Collins her son and partner were threatened with the removal of William by Family and Community Services welfare officers in 2011, more than two years before he would become the subject of one of Australia's biggest manhunts.

In a bid to keep their beloved child in their care they kept him hidden for three months in a dwelling on a western Sydney property.

However the parents were eventually spotted in a northwestern Sydney suburb, William's location was discovered and he was taken into care.
What the parents really should have done is stop using drugs and get their lives in order. All too hard I guess. 'Beloved', sheesh.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Too much suppression in this case, they finally tell the public the truth when it is far too late for the public to help.
Yep, FACs law hindered the investigation. Why foster children are often targeted by pedophile rings.

One convicted pedophile POI was also associated with autism services. Another vulnerable demographic.

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
There are a few surprises in Overington's podcast, I know not a lot of users are into them so this isn't a spoiler but it was not exactly a surprise visit to the Foster Nanna's. The trip was planned for the 12th, the only surprise was that they left a day early on the 11th.
Overington is refusing to call the Fosters the parents, good because they took a false position over a child they'd only had for a short time.
There's also the suggestion that the Fosters had some clout within the system, when they requested formal adoption of the two children their petition was treated as a matter of priority.
These people have money and influence. And in the circumstances, I think there needs to be an inquiry into the process.

9.30am suggests someone knew William was there before anticipated arrival date.

You think there needs to be an inquiry into the process? Why is that?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

The Fosters were new to fostering but received William at about 7 months old and his sister soon after (who'd been with other foster carers) very soon after registering to be carers. Were these the first children they'd fostered?

Another thing struck me when I went to listen to the podcast was the picture of William on their page. It's the well known last photo of him in his spiderman suit, but a close up. https://www.theaustralian.com.au/po...l/news-story/0a0afe568c34f83b0c5505a4d9a835df

Who is he looking up to? Sorbet Bliss , you are very good at clearing up photos. Is it possible to see a reflection in his eyes?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The Fosters were new to fostering but received William at about 7 months old and his sister soon after (who'd been with other foster carers) very soon after registering to be carers. Were these the first children they'd fostered?

Another thing struck me when I went to listen to the podcast was the picture of William on their page. It's the well known last photo of him in his spiderman suit, but a close up. https://www.theaustralian.com.au/po...l/news-story/0a0afe568c34f83b0c5505a4d9a835df

Who is he looking up to? Sorbet Bliss , you are very good at clearing up photos. Is it possible to see a reflection in his eyes?

What time was the picture taken? Probably looking at foster mum and grandma took the picture? I think foster dad left 9.30am or earlier.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Nothing comes up for me BlueE
I think it's quite possible that William wasn't looking up at anyone as he playfully roared. (As has been reported) although it does appear that he may have been.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back