Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
In the news yesterday and today is this AFP led pedo ring taken down under Operation Arkstone, with 2 of the 9 men arrested around Australia being from Kendall NSW.

It is being described by the AFP as

Despite the Australian's headlines below

The SMH article far below names the 2 Kendall NSW men as
Timothy Doyle (26yo)
Steven Garrad (21yo)

Worryingly, one of these two men had previously worked at a child care centre in nearby Taree and the AFP are reported to have described some of the offences as being "opportunistic".

Both in Kendall when William vanished. All victims were boys between the ages of 4 and 7 years old.

Doyle's facebook is really creepy. The police need to find out imo if he ever had access to a 4WD, William was seen in the back of a 4WD being driven by a someone with a bow in their hair. Who wears a big bow in their hair in 2014 unless you're dressed up as Mini Mouse?

It's hard to believe this could be a coincidence in relation to William.

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m aware that William had been fostered. One thing that crosses my mind are people who interfere within a fostering situation. Some people will try and solve the situation by taking matters into their own hands.

I’m a foster carer myself and have faced various issues such as the foster mother has told people a sob story about how she wants the children back, they should be with her etc, and a person has stepped up with intentions of sorting the issue out. Believe me, there are people who have interfered, without knowing the full extent of the circumstances.

Could it be possible William’s mother told the wrong person about the fostering situation, William was abducted with intentions of returning him, but the abductor/abductees became scared with facing charges of kidnapping and did something evil to William.

Added to the post: Also, it's possible the fostered child could be spotted whilst out shopping or at the local day care, and people are quick to tell the parents. The parents aren't supposed to know where the child is staying but sometimes they find out.

Last edited:
They have to go through around ten thousand images of child abuse, that must take a toll. I'm sure they know how much we appreciate the work they do particularly in this area.

Assistant Commissioner Lesa Gale described the investigation as the biggest and "most horrific" child-exploitation ring uncovered in Australia to date.

"It takes a network to break a network and to this end, we want to thank our police partners."

Pretty sure with bringing this kind of equipment in, the police think there might be a link to William Tyrell.

When William vanished, one of the men was around 16 and the other was in his early 20s.

The Australian understands the Kendall men had no previous criminal history for child abuse offences, but one of them had previously lost his job due to allegations of abuse.

While raiding properties linked to the two men, police were covering all bases, using high-tech x-ray equipment capable of detecting the presence of a buried body, The Australian understands.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Investigators were suspicious.

A police officer investigating the William Tyrrell case has cast doubt over evidence given by several key witnesses, including the boy's foster mother and a neighbour who claimed to have seen him in the back of a speeding car moments after his baffling disappearance.

In one document, Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft said that in March 2016 she investigated William's foster mother's claims that she saw two parked cars outside the home the morning he went missing.

"I was unable to identify the vehicles nominated by [William's foster mother] as being parked in Benaroon Drive," Det Sgt Beacroft's statement reads.

"Further, I was unable to identify any corroborative evidence to support [this] version."

"It is accepted that perhaps Mr Chapman's recollection might not be 100 per cent accurate however in the absence of any other further evidence to dispute his version it needs to be considered," her statement read.

In another document released on Tuesday, Paul Savage - a neighbour of William's foster grandmother named as a person of interest in the investigation - said he thought William's biological father could be involved.

" wouldn't be surprised if the birth father was involved because he didn't want them [William's foster parents] to have the kid," he told police.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
William may have been taken with by a trio of “a driver, a snatcher and a lookout”, Chumley suggests the latter may have holed up in an empty house owned by neighbours who were away at the time.
In the book Searching for Spiderman, The Disappearance of Three-year-old William Tyrrell, available from Hardie Grant Books, Chumley leads readers to the most likely of the old, male named persons of interest to have done the crime.
And she says “there were a few people involved”, all of whom gave evidence at the inquest.

This article provides some hope that the case will be solved soon.

Hard to believe that there aren't locals hiding what they know, that might help convict someone for William's abduction/death/murder.

Last edited:
They're going hard at Gary Jubelin, he lost his appeal.

Meanwhile, in Victoria through a $40 million plus Royal Commission on police corruption and the management of informants where convictions are being overturned, apparently there will be absolutely no charges for the police involved in it.

I hope something in the way of good leads comes out of this inquiry.

• A recorded message from Tyrrell's sister was played at the inquest
  • Tyrrell's foster parents became emotional as the inquest closed
  • The inquest findings will be handed down on June 18, 2021

It’s possible William Tyrrell’s foster mother created a “false memory” about seeing suspicious cars the day the young boy went missing, a memory expert has told an inquest.

Doubt was also cast over a witness’ account about seeing the three-year-old boy standing unrestrained in the back of a four-wheel-drive being driven out of Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast in September 2014.

This is new information. Anna Baker didn't know until years later, that a paedophile was living in the bushland behind her property.

A boy's scream was heard coming from bushland near where Frank Abbott lived shortly after three-year-old William Tyrrell went missing, an inquest has heard.

Anna Baker was tending to strawberries on her Herons Creek property on the NSW mid-north coast in September 2014 when she heard a child scream out.

"(It was) not very long, it sounded like maybe he was hurt," Ms Baker told William's inquest, which resumed on Tuesday.

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I haven’t been reading much within this forum, but I suppose this DJ has been discussed at length.

Holyoake was a prominent DJ from WA. He was a resident DJ at Perth's Connections Nightclub, and formerly served on the board of Pride WA. Connections is a Gay nightclub.

An Australian DJ accused in the brazen daytime kidnapping attempt of a toddler in San Francisco was reportedly investigated by police for a "bizarre" incident in Sydney.

"Officers from Burwood Police Area Command were called to a unit complex on Wolsey Street at Drummoyne due to concerns for the welfare of a 34-year-old man," a NSW police spokesperson told PerthNow. The spokesperson said Holyoake was transported to a local hospital for a medical evaluation.

New South Wales police confirmed to PerthNow that they responded to a Feb. 27 incident involving Roscoe Bradley Holyoake, 34. According to police, Holyoake was found at a Sydney apartment complex, asking a stranger if he could play with their child.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I suppose this DJ has been discussed at length.
Not a word about him here or anywhere on BigFooty.

Not in his character said his US legal.
Then his Sydney offence was revealed.
At least he is not out on bail.
I hope that neither NSW or WA want him back in any hurry.

'Roscoe Holyoake, 34, overnight pleaded not guilty to kidnapping and child endangerment charges. He was remanded in custody without bail at the request of prosecutors.'
'The lawyer for a Perth DJ charged with kidnapping says his client may have had a “disengagement from reality”'

'Deputy Public Defender Stephen Olmo said he had been in touch with Holyoake's family and friends back in Australia who all say, “it’s not in his character”.
“I think there was just a break with no evil intent,” Mr Olmo said outside of court.
“It makes no sense for the man that I’ve gotten to know in the last 2 days… just kind of a mental disengagement with reality. A brief one. More information will be coming out about that”.
Mr Olmo said Holyoake, who works under the name DJ Roski, had come to San Francisco to visit friends and was staying at a hotel.
“This is just a shock, this is not the man everybody knows,” he said. “It makes no sense.”'

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

'Roscoe Holyoake, 34, overnight pleaded not guilty to kidnapping and child endangerment charges. He was remanded in custody without bail at the request of prosecutors.'
'The lawyer for a Perth DJ charged with kidnapping says his client may have had a “disengagement from reality”'

'Deputy Public Defender Stephen Olmo said he had been in touch with Holyoake's family and friends back in Australia who all say, “it’s not in his character”.
“I think there was just a break with no evil intent,” Mr Olmo said outside of court.
“It makes no sense for the man that I’ve gotten to know in the last 2 days… just kind of a mental disengagement with reality. A brief one. More information will be coming out about that”.
Mr Olmo said Holyoake, who works under the name DJ Roski, had come to San Francisco to visit friends and was staying at a hotel.
“This is just a shock, this is not the man everybody knows,” he said. “It makes no sense.”'
Apparently he's from East Victoria Park. I thought prior to someone travelling to the USA they needed to apply for a Green Card. I thought the USA were strict about who they let in.

Once he's served his time in the USA he'll be deported back to Australia.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

Sounds like this guy has had some sort breakdown - not necessarily a pedo - as both incidents were very odd. Need more info to really understand what happened.
*The woman suddenly noticed Holyoake allegedly holding her son, with his arms wrapped around the boy.
*NSW Police said they spoke to Holyoake on February 27 after he allegedly asked the resident of a Sydney apartment if he could come inside and play with their baby. Paramedics took the Perth man to hospital for assessment, police said.

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I’ve been compiling attempted child abductions – Australia wide. I think a few of the incidents are the same perpetrator but have occurred within WA & Vic. He’s a ginger haired man who drives a white van, might be a tradesman. The children are mainly boys aged 8-10 and a girl who was 16. The latest one was a boy aged 4 – Jan 2013 (the year before WT). Below is the information including two identikits.

Jan 2013 – Victoria – boy aged 4 – Attempted abduction of 4-year-old boy whilst playing in his driveway at Townsend St, Port Welshpool, Victoria.
Male’s details – Caucasian, medium build, small amount of hair above upper lip, white van - Estimated age 50
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...-over-attempted-abduction-20130111-2clnl.html

Feb 2011 – WA – 10 & 11 year-old-boys in Huntingdale and Kenwick and a 16-year-old girl in Armadale (all suburbs south of Swan River Perth).
Several alleged attempted abductions of two boys and a girl within the suburbs of Kenwick, Huntingdale and Armadale, Perth. Boys aged 10 & 11 and a girl 16. Male’s details – bright red short hair, fair complexion, height 180cm (5’9”) slim build. Drove white van which was an older model tradesman type, with a rear window (no side windows), roo bar and a silver ladder on the roof rack. Estimated age 20s to late 30s (approx. YOB 1972- 1991)
News.com PerthNow https://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-02-10/police-identikit-image-of-man-suspected-of/1940410?nw=0

Aug 2010Victoria – 11-year-old boy
Alleged attempted abduction of an 11-year-old boy, whilst walking his dog along Colby Drive, Belgrave Heights.
Male’s details – short reddish hair, pale skin, height 183cm (6’), slight belly, black singlet and work shorts, boy was offered lollies, white van similar to a Ford Transit style van with no side windows, panel damage and a scratch to the left-hand side rear panel. Estimated age 30-40 (approx. YOB 1970-1980)

Attachments

• Identikit 2013.jpg
    Identikit 2013.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Identikit 2011.jpg
    Identikit 2011.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I’ve been researching articles regarding attempted abductions – Australia wide. As you’re probably aware the majority of attempted abductions are girls and a lower percentage boys. Some of the attempted lures have been lollies, grabbing one arm, being told to get into a vehicle. An older boy was offered an x-box or play station. One attempt was a child taken from her bed whilst the parents slept. Men are starting to wear ski-masks, and costumes, and in Forrestfield WA a man posed as a delivery driver, whilst inside tried to abduct a girl. Two of the attempted abductions appear to be for monetary gain (ransom money). A couple of 2-year-olds have been snatched from their parents whilst in a crowded area.

The attempted abduction or successful abduction of a 3-year-old is considered very unusual.

Details
Sept 2014 – NSW – Kendall – William Tyrrell MPR
Jan 2013 – Vic – Port Welshpool – Alleged attempted abduction of 4-year-old boy whilst playing in his driveway at Townsend St, Port Welshpool, South Gippsland Victoria - Male’s details – Caucasian, medium height, medium build, upper lip had a small amount of hair, drove an older model white van Mitsubishi with a red badge on the front. Estimated age 50 (approx. YOB 1963) HeraldSun
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...-over-attempted-abduction-20130111-2clnl.html
April 2011 – Vic – Frankston - Alleged attempt to snatch a seven-year-old girl from her driveway in Frankston South. Man swooped whilst Sarah played her guitar in the driveway of her home. The mother was able to pull Sarah from his clutches. The snatching appeared to be planned, and police investigated reports of a man seen in the area beforehand. Male’s details – Red hair, bushy eyebrows, cannabis leaf tattoo on his shoulder. Driving a pale blue, late 1980s or early ‘90s Toyota station wagon or hatchback (light blue Mitsubishi Lancer advised within another article)
The attempted abduction comes one month after a man and a teenage girl tried to abduct a schoolgirl in Gulwa Ave, Frankston.
AdelaideNow HeraldSun

Out of all the incidents two have sparked my interest, the two which occurred at the driveway of the child’s house – they’re unique, the children are quite young, and occurred in the years before WT was abducted. The one in April 2011 had a teenage girl helping.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I have said it before & I want to say it again. I have had a vision of a bush hill between two parts of a bush town or towns. it curves up to the right (northwards maybe N/E) with several bends on the way up & over the top to the right. At the top is a spot on the left used to store local shire overflow gravel. But tis near empty & you can see flat gravel here n there. But no mounds whatsoever.Again on that left is a track that goes in, I think westward. It is level at the top of the hill & heads into light bush. Maybe a dream and I do not know for sure.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The road is sealed all the way over & onto the right where it descends. It is a track that is a track on the left. One day I might go there & waste a lot of $$$ searching. Oh & going to the Mahogany Shipwreck site of which I thought I was the first to find. And I might have been the first to find. I am not sure.

Last edited:

boozeDragon

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
I have said it before & I want to say it again. I have had a vision of a bush hill between two parts of a bush town or towns. it curves up to the right (northwards maybe N/E) with several bends on the way up & over the top to the right. At the top is a spot on the left used to store local shire overflow gravel. But tis near empty & you can see flat gravel here n there. But no mounds whatsoever.Again on that left is a track that goes in, I think westward. It is level at the top of the hill & heads into light bush. Maybe a dream and I do not know for sure.

Do you see dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back