Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

I reckon using the word 'masculine' is very weird, agree with others earlier.

You would use 'rough' normally I would say

The word was used in a statement to the police, she might have had help with it given she wasn't able to be interviewed due to declining health so we might be getting too hung up on a word that may not even be her own.

The word was used in a statement to the police, she might have had help with it given she wasn't able to be interviewed due to declining health so we might be getting too hung up on a word that may not even be her own.
Agree, I dont think we should read too much into her use of the word 'masculine' to describe a young child. Although most would not use this word to describe a child, we must remember she was an older lady (with some journalism knowledge) and may have felt that as this was an official interview with Police that she needed to use appropriate/superior wording rather than a common description such as tom boyish , boyish etc. Also some people as they get older become less tolerant of boisterous children and as WT had only been with her daughter for less than 2 years and because they lived some distance away, the FGP may not have regular day to day contact with WT and so may not have bonded with him.

So if the FM grew up in the area, it must not have been that house in Benaroon Drive because she didn't know the answer when 000 asked the name of the street at the closest intersection. Or if she did, she didn't want to say what it was for some reason?

The FGM wasn't a nurse? Do you know what the FGF did for a living?

This is SUCH a good point. FM sounded really thrown by that question. The VERY same street that the 000 operator asked her to name, which FM couldn't (or wouldn't) is NOW the same street that police believe the body was disposed. Coincidence or consciousness of guilt? Interesting.

Also, I read somewhere that FF was very familiar with the area from trail bike riding. If true, this implies that FP's had been there quite a few times (enough to know street names maybe)

This is SUCH a good point. FM sounded really thrown by that question. The VERY same street that the 000 operator asked her to name, which FM couldn't (or wouldn't) is NOW the same street that police believe the body was disposed. Coincidence or consciousness of guilt? Interesting.

Also, I read somewhere that FF was very familiar with the area from trail bike riding. If true, this implies that FP's had been there quite a few times (enough to know street names maybe)

Im assuming FM didn’t live in that house when she was young …. Not knowing surrounding streets isn’t an issue with me… nowadays we just follow a GPS to destination and pay little attention to streets along the way.

Im assuming FM didn’t live in that house when she was young …. Not knowing surrounding streets isn’t an issue with me… nowadays we just follow a GPS to destination and pay little attention to streets along the way.
Yep. Even ‘professional’ truck drivers don’t know the suburb they’re in when I ask them where they are.

“I’ll pull over and look at GPS” 🤬🤬

Last edited:
Yeah but you know the first street you come to when leaving home, it’s a good point I reckon

having said that your mind goes out the window when your kid vanishes and you are calling 000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could GJ be implicated in some sought of corruption? Maybe he knew what happened and the FPs made a deal with him? The FF is a Realestate agent I believe… could they have bribed GJ somehow?
GJ seemed desperate to implicate anyone as the murderer …
I don’t think someone like GJ would take a bribe to cover something like this up. Blackmail, maybe.

Could GJ be implicated in some sought of corruption? Maybe he knew what happened and the FPs made a deal with him? The FF is a Realestate agent I believe… could they have bribed GJ somehow?
GJ seemed desperate to implicate anyone as the murderer …
Nah. No way. He’s a lot of things but taking-a-bribe-corrupt is not one of them.

Zero chance.

Oh no it isn't.
You had me questioning myself for a while, thinking you might have inside info.
But my initial interpretation of the ambiguous article about this yesterday was spot on.

'
authors
4:27AM NOVEMBER 22, 2021

Unconfirmed reports also emerged on Sunday of NSW Police spending almost $1m – half in damages and half in legal costs – paying out an unidentified person of interest.
The Australian confirmed that another suspect in the case, William “Bill” Spedding, who is currently suing police, was not the unidentified person in the reports who had reached the settlement. The washing machine repairman, who was accused of abducting the three-year-old, is suing police for malicious prosecution and collateral abuse of process, in the NSW Supreme Court
Mr Spedding has been attempting to come to a settlement with police before a trial, which has been set for April next year.'

On Sunday, Bill Spedding’s lawyer Peter O’Brien told The Australian his client was still in court proceedings with NSW Police.
“Bill Spedding has not yet settled on anything,” he said. “It is a very substantial damages payment that we are seeking. There’s a destruction of a livelihood, a reputation, it’s periods of imprisonment in the magnitude of months for a man who has never ever been charged with or convicted with a single criminal offence.
“If there’s been any sort of settlement of any other pleadings that’s all good and well, but it’s not ours.”
Mr O’Brien said he had been attempting to come to a settlement with police after commencing proceedings in 2019.
“I hope that we can, but it depends very much on whether or not there’s a preparedness to accept the significant damage that was done and compensate for it.”'

p3 of The Australian today

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 8.49.34 am.png

Oh no it isn't.
You had me questioning myself for a while, thinking you might have inside info.
But my initial interpretation of the ambiguous article about this yesterday was spot on.

'
authors
4:27AM NOVEMBER 22, 2021

Unconfirmed reports also emerged on Sunday of NSW Police spending almost $1m – half in damages and half in legal costs – paying out an unidentified person of interest.
The Australian confirmed that another suspect in the case, William “Bill” Spedding, who is currently suing police, was not the unidentified person in the reports who had reached the settlement. The washing machine repairman, who was accused of abducting the three-year-old, is suing police for malicious prosecution and collateral abuse of process, in the NSW Supreme Court
Mr Spedding has been attempting to come to a settlement with police before a trial, which has been set for April next year.'

On Sunday, Bill Spedding’s lawyer Peter O’Brien told The Australian his client was still in court proceedings with NSW Police.
“Bill Spedding has not yet settled on anything,” he said. “It is a very substantial damages payment that we are seeking. There’s a destruction of a livelihood, a reputation, it’s periods of imprisonment in the magnitude of months for a man who has never ever been charged with or convicted with a single criminal offence.
“If there’s been any sort of settlement of any other pleadings that’s all good and well, but it’s not ours.”
Mr O’Brien said he had been attempting to come to a settlement with police after commencing proceedings in 2019.
“I hope that we can, but it depends very much on whether or not there’s a preparedness to accept the significant damage that was done and compensate for it.”'

p3 of The Australian today

View attachment 1284899

Well Sky News were the one's that reported this payout....but that article has now been taken down....so maybe nobody has received a payout for this case at this stage...but will say there is more than just BS that was affected by him being declared as a POI...his family were to and I believe some of them are seeking compensation themselves IMO

I don't want to encourage a witch hunt because the information we're getting may be part of some sort of police sting to get the FF or even someone else but if I were to frame her in mind as guilty, I'd suggest that she was attempting to distance herself on that 000 call as having knowledge of the area and in particular, that street.

NSW's top police officer says it could take "weeks and weeks" to sift through the 15 tonnes of soil removed as part of the search for William Tyrrell's remains on the Mid-North Coast.

In the light of recent assault charges against the foster parents, one thing comes to my mind.

I'm thinking there might be a good reason why William may have been encouraged to wear his Spiderman suit everywhere. It's a one-piece outfit with a zip at the back. He wouldn't have been able to get out of it himself and would have needed parental help with it at all times. A great way to hide bruises or injuries l guess, by saying "oh, he just wants to wear it every day, we can't get him out of it" etc. Hmmm..

And now we hear of an email from FM a couple of days earlier which indicated she was approaching breaking point with him.

In the light of recent assault charges against the foster parents, one thing comes to my mind.

I'm thinking there might be a good reason why William may have been encouraged to wear his Spiderman suit everywhere. It's a one-piece outfit with a zip at the back. He wouldn't have been able to get out of it himself and would have needed parental help with it at all times. A great way to hide bruises or injuries l guess, by saying "oh, he just wants to wear it every day, we can't get him out of it" etc. Hmmm..

And now we hear of an email from FM a couple of days earlier which indicated she was approaching breaking point with him.
Can you plz shed light on these emails?

Hopefully it's a bit more like looking for a pine needle in a pine forest, than looking up in the sky hoping to find another planet to escape too.

'On Friday officers drained a creek along the Batar Creek Rd search area, but with the heavy rain, it will likely need to be drained a second time.
“They will obviously have to wait until the rain stops and have to take the water out and then continue the search, something will hold things up for a few days,” Dr Mallett said.'

'While many have feared heavy rain and storms could hamper search efforts, survivalist expert and bush tracker Jake Cassar said there is a chance the wet weather could prove to be helpful.'

'Mr Cassar told news.com.au that while the “rain can move the soils and shift things”, it could also help uncover potential evidence buried in the bushland, where police are searching.
“If it’s really heavy rain it could shift the soils which can be advantageous in the way of uncovering certain things,” he said.
'In a worst-case scenario, however, Mr Cassar feared it could set the search back to “square one”.
Mr Cassar told news.com.au that while the “rain can move the soils and shift things”, it could also help uncover potential evidence buried in the bushland, where police are searching.'
“When you’ve got this kind of rain coming down, it could fill in some of the areas that they’ve been working on,” he said.
“It could also cover things up and put a thick layer of soil or mud over the top of areas.”'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back