Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Investigative results can't be at the expense of destroying the lives of innocent people. What happened to Bill Spedding was a disgrace and he rightly should be heavily compensated.
The unfortunate truth here is that Trial by Media/Social Media does indeed destroy reputations and lives. Maybe there needs to be a greater level of confidentiality and anonymity applied whilst a person of interest is 'innocent until proven guilty', and if that confidentiality is breached by any party, then action can be taken.

They found a hessian bag which creeped me out a bit, most of the Gilgo Beach serial killer victims were found wrapped up in hessian bags.

Hessian bags are found around creeks and rivers everywhere. Whether its been used as a sandbag to prevent flooding in parts or as cover for new trees planted. If this creek is any like the ones surrounding Melbourne you'd probably find anything you could ever imagine washed up on its banks.

The unfortunate truth here is that Trial by Media/Social Media does indeed destroy reputations and lives. Maybe there needs to be a greater level of confidentiality and anonymity applied whilst a person of interest is 'innocent until proven guilty', and if that confidentiality is breached by any party, then action can be taken.

Some common sense goes a long way. Don't investigate some random bloke simply because he was paid to fix a washing machine and had attended the family home in the week prior. It's not like the child was there at the time and the repairman had behaved strangely toward him. If that happened by all means investigating him as a suspect would have been appropriate. But it didn't so he should never have ever been considered a suspect.

Even worse was the coppers trying to resuscitate old dismissed child abuse charges and then getting the authorities to remove grandchildren from his care because of those trumped up charges in a clear attempt to force him to confess. Those charges were definitely malicious in nature.

Pretty much the entire investigation into the washing repairman is a perfect example of not what to do in a police investigation.

Some common sense goes a long way. Don't investigate some random bloke simply because he was paid to fix a washing machine and had attended the family home in the week prior. It's not like the child was there at the time and the repairman had behaved strangely toward him. If that happened by all means investigating him as a suspect would have been appropriate. But it didn't so he should never have ever been considered a suspect.

Even worse was the coppers trying to resuscitate old dismissed child abuse charges and then getting the authorities to remove grandchildren from his care because of those trumped up charges in a clear attempt to force him to confess. Those charges were definitely malicious in nature.

Pretty much the entire investigation into the washing repairman is a perfect example of not what to do in a police investigation.
It actually isn't that dissimilar to what is currently happening to the FM if you think about it. Whole thing seems like a sh1t show if you ask me.

I don't want to cast aspersions on her one way or another, but I have not heard or seen one justification to support that she is a lone person of interest apart from the time stamp on the photo. Admit I don't know how or why she would do that, but it is flimsy for her reputation to be ruined. Time will tell if it is justified, but seems shabby to me.

It actually isn't that dissimilar to what is currently happening to the FM if you think about it. Whole thing seems like a sh1t show if you ask me.

I don't want to cast aspersions on her one way or another, but I have not heard or seen one justification to support that she is a lone person of interest apart from the time stamp on the photo. Admit I don't know how or why she would do that, but it is flimsy for her reputation to be ruined. Time will tell if it is justified, but seems shabby to me.

Being the foster parent means they have an actual link to the disappearance though.

Washing repairman was linked as much as the postman or anyone who lived within a 500m radius ie - not at all.

Last edited:
Being the forest parent means they have an actual link to the disappearance though.

Washing repairman was linked as much as the postman or anyone who lived within a 500m radius ie - not at all.

I agree. There's a big difference between a person in whose care a child goes missing and a washing machine repairman with a solid alibi.

Being the foster parent means they have an actual link to the disappearance though.

I get that but the similarities, take kids in their care off the suspect and press charges over an unrelated matter, second time the has happened during this one case. Odd - I reckon, let's just see how it pans out, apparently case has been adjourned as the defence lawyer only received the relevant papers yesterday - how shabby is that ? Something is not right here. Mark my words, will be happy to swallow them if I'm proven wrong, but if those assault charges get thrown out when it finally gets to court. I will say 'told you so"

I get that but the similarities, take kids in their care off the suspect and press charges over an unrelated matter, second time the has happened during this one case. Odd - I reckon, let's just see how it pans out, apparently case has been adjourned as the defence lawyer only received the relevant papers yesterday - how shabby is that ? Something is not right here. Mark my words, will be happy to swallow them if I'm proven wrong, but if those assault charges get thrown out when it finally gets to court. I will say 'told you so"
if that happens...do you think the child that is the subject of the AVO could ever go back into the care of those parents?

Because it's not just AVO on that child, assuming for arguments sake it was thrown out in court, there is now the declaration that one of the parents is 'person of interest' in the disppearance of another child..

if that happens...do you think the child that is the subject of the AVO could ever go back into the care of those parents?

Because it's not just AVO on that child, assuming for arguments sake it was thrown out in court, there is now the declaration that one of the parents is 'person of interest' in the disppearance of another child..
No there is no way that child will ever go back, that ship has well and truly sailed, the department will never let that happen, regardless of how this pans out.

But why is the FM a 'person of interest" is it because of the assault allegations is the question?

If it is unfounded, it is another life the NSW cops have ruined, not to mention the foster daughter's life that knew no other parents. I am only saying, I think the cops have more of a track record in screwing things up, I hope this isn't a continuation of that, because if it is and the allegations are unfounded and their suspicions are merely that without supporting evidence, then she has a mighty powerful case.

The big sadness here is they will never get their foster daughter back and she will never ever see the only parents she has ever known again, and if that is on the basis of a flimsy whim, that is inexcusable.

Last edited:
The FF and FM have engaged separate lawyers to defend against assault charges.
It is a standard tactic to have separate lawyers, so that they can elect to have their cases heard separately, and each person's lawyer will blame the other person for the bruises, thereby creating sufficient 'reasonable doubt' to make conviction impossible. The only thing that will throw a spanner into the works is if the child gives testimony against one of them or both of them. ....imho

No there is no way that child will ever go back, that ship has well and truly sailed, the department will never let that happen, regardless of how this pans out.

But why is the FM a 'person of interest" is it because of the assault allegations is the question?

If it is unfounded, it is another life the NSW cops have ruined, not to mention the foster daughter's life that knew no other parents. I am only saying, I think the cops have more of a track record in screwing things up, I hope this isn't a continuation of that, because if it is and the allegations are unfounded and their suspicions are merely that without supporting evidence, then she has a mighty powerful case.

The big sadness here is they will never get their foster daughter back and she will never ever see the only parents she has ever known again, and if that is on the basis of a flimsy whim, that is inexcusable.

The police are trying their very best to keep LT alive, hence why they took out an AVO on her behalf against former male foster carer and former female foster carer.

As to why the former female foster carer is a POI - she’s the last person to see William alive. She has no alibi and her story has more holes than a piece of Swiss cheese.

The police are trying their very best to keep LT alive, hence why they took out an AVO on her behalf against former male foster carer and former female foster carer.

As to why the former female foster carer is a POI - she’s the last person to see William alive. She has no alibi and her story has more holes than a piece of Swiss cheese.

Are they trying to keep her alive?

All I am saying is "let's see" if she is so obviously a person of interest, why has it taken 7 years FFS. Reasonable question to ask I would have thought. Even if Jubelin was blind sighted by her, there have been new investigators on this case for a long time now. Doesn't add up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have time Kat, can you outline the major holes in her story?

I personally haven’t seen much that really compromises her, and hessian bags aren’t doing it for me

Who is LT?
LT is WT’s foster sister and biological sister. Was recently removed from the care of Former female and male foster carers.The police served an AVO (on her behalf) against them and they’ve been charged with assaulting her (common assault.) She’s about a year and a half older than WT and was present at the house where he “went missing.”

LT is WT’s foster sister and biological sister. Was recently removed from the care of Former female and male foster carers.The police served an AVO (on her behalf) against them and they’ve been charged with assaulting her (common assault.) She’s about a year and a half older than WT and was present at the house where he “went missing.”
then why are press / police saying they are accused of assaulting a child not related to William?

If you have time Kat, can you outline the major holes in her story?

I personally haven’t seen much that really compromises her, and hessian bags aren’t doing it for me
There are holes or at least inconsistencies on the story attributed to her that is available in mainstream media.

If you go looking you will find them...google is your friend to start with.

As a starting point, how about starting with her 000 call. I will preface the below by saying that everyone has their own personality traits and handles stress differently, however multiple statement analysts have red flags on the call she made...

The biggest one for me in that was when asked was there anyone suspicious in the area or any vehicles...her answer was an emphatic no, no, no, no well not that I am aware of.

Then all of a sudden days later she says there were two suspicious cars parked over the street and also later provided a description of a suspicious male in the area at the time.

IMO, if you are on a 000 call with your child missing in such a calm thoughtful state, is it unreasonable to expect that when asked of suspicious activity from a mere couple of hours previous that morning, wouldnt you report it on the 000 call? She can remember he has a freckle in the part of his hairline as a distinguishing feature (random abstract feature to recall)??

Secondly on the same call, she mentioned that she "walked" up and down Benaroon Drive, however on the video walkthrough released later she stated she drove out looking for him first. Could law enforcement view that as an opportunity for nefarious actions such as moving or dumping items or worse rather than looking?

I am not deciding guilt or innocence on any of the above, but its an example of some inconsistencies and further searches online will produce more if you look. This is all my opinion only aswell.

Last edited:
They are really going all out on the house search. Either

1 acting on genuine information

2 things weren’t done properly upfront and they’re being painstaking now

3 telling somebody that we know you did it, this is how thorough were going to be and we will find something if it’s there

or, of course, a combo of all three

They are really going all out on the house search. Either

1 acting on genuine information

2 things weren’t done properly upfront and they’re being painstaking now

3 telling somebody that we know you did it, this is how thorough were going to be and we will find something if it’s there

or, of course, a combo of all three

I agree that it is all three.

I suspect there is much that is still not being told publicly, and each news release/snippet of breaking news relating to the search would not be made without police approval prior. I think there is a great co-operation mission between police and media with this at the moment / they are not to report things that could jeopardise the case re their search findings and activities.

I personally suspect they are trying to solidify the circumstantial case they now seem to have with some physical evidence or remains to tie it together for a charge. Police have said this is specific...it took 2 months to find Daniel Morcombes remains and that was after a confession and been shown the dump site location. This WT search is over a bigger area apparently.

I also think some of the searches and activities are more to eliminate potential avenues for legal defense to the potential charges. IE accidental balcony fall and panic defence.

They are sending a very public message to their POI with this media co-operation. Remember this is a different lead investigator with a good track record, so I would imagine they are not inclined to make the same mistakes as previously.

There are holes or at least inconsistencies on the story attributed to her that is available in mainstream media.

If you go looking you will find them...google is your friend to start with.

As a starting point, how about starting with her 000 call. I will preface the below by saying that everyone has their own personality traits and handles stress differently, however multiple statement analysts have red flags on the call she made...

The biggest one for me in that was when asked was there anyone suspicious in the area or any vehicles...her answer was an emphatic no, no, no, no well not that I am aware of.

Then all of a sudden days later she says there were two suspicious cars parked over the street and also later provided a description of a suspicious male in the area at the time.

IMO, if you are on a 000 call with your child missing in such a calm thoughtful state, is it unreasonable to expect that when asked of suspicious activity from a mere couple of hours previous that morning, wouldnt you report it on the 000 call? She can remember he has a freckle in the part of his hairline as a distinguishing feature (random abstract feature to recall)??

Secondly on the same call, she mentioned that she "walked" up and down Benaroon Drive, however on the video walkthrough released later she stated she drove out looking for him first. Could law enforcement view that as an opportunity for nefarious actions such as moving or dumping items or worse rather than looking?

I am not deciding guilt or innocence on any of the above, but its an example of some inconsistencies and further searches online will produce more if you look. This is all my opinion only aswell.
Thanks for that.

I also thought the freckle thing was weird..they were running checking kids hairlines looking for a freckle….?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back