Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

then why are press / police saying they are accused of assaulting a child not related to William?
The police and press are not saying that. They are accused of common assault of his sister, who was a child in their care. She has since been removed from their care and the police have taken out an AVO on her behalf.

There are holes or at least inconsistencies on the story attributed to her that is available in mainstream media.

If you go looking you will find them...google is your friend to start with.

As a starting point, how about starting with her 000 call. I will preface the below by saying that everyone has their own personality traits and handles stress differently, however multiple statement analysts have red flags on the call she made...

The biggest one for me in that was when asked was there anyone suspicious in the area or any vehicles...her answer was an emphatic no, no, no, no well not that I am aware of.

Then all of a sudden days later she says there were two suspicious cars parked over the street and also later provided a description of a suspicious male in the area at the time.

IMO, if you are on a 000 call with your child missing in such a calm thoughtful state, is it unreasonable to expect that when asked of suspicious activity from a mere couple of hours previous that morning, wouldnt you report it on the 000 call? She can remember he has a freckle in the part of his hairline as a distinguishing feature (random abstract feature to recall)??

Secondly on the same call, she mentioned that she "walked" up and down Benaroon Drive, however on the video walkthrough released later she stated she drove out looking for him first. Could law enforcement view that as an opportunity for nefarious actions such as moving or dumping items or worse rather than looking?

I am not deciding guilt or innocence on any of the above, but its an example of some inconsistencies and further searches online will produce more if you look. This is all my opinion only aswell.
Yes! Start with the 000 call and work your way through to the “Breaking Point” episode on the “Where’s William Tyrrell?” podcast. The former female foster carer is calm as f**k in the 000 call where her former foster son has gone missing. Just not phased. Doesn’t sound upset. Then in the podcast episode mentioned above, with GJ off the case the former female foster carer is “angry” (her words) and completely freaking out and in a state of panic and distress because she knows that with GJ off the case, the investigators are going to look at her and she’s terrified.

She also threatens in this interview that if the killer has done it once, they will “do it again.” ************************************

If you listen to the 000 call and the podcast interview side by side, it’s almost inconceivable that it’s given by the same woman. It’s the same person but two different circumstances - the first circumstance - her son going missing - did not bother her in the least, the other circumstance (GJ being potentially taken off the case and now allowed to give evidence at the coroner’s inquest) was to her the most distressing thing that could possibly have ever happened to her.

I’m going to hypothesise that WT was simply a possession to her that she could dispose of as she wished. Her reputation, social status and perceived control she has of the investigation is what really matters to her. I think she also enjoys the attention of a case that goes on and on and on. The idea of it being resolved or shelved is terrifying to her.

not being reported like that everywhere
The homicide squad investigating WT death took out the AVO.

Not only is WT related to LT as foster and full biological sibling, the AVO is completely related to the WT case, but not in a sense that the AVO is being in taken out to protect WT, but to protect LT.

Why is LT being protected by an AVO? The police, in particular the homicide squad investigating WT death, believe her LT’s life is at risk from both former female foster carer and former male foster carer.

The AVO is still in place.

Some common sense goes a long way. Don't investigate some random bloke simply because he was paid to fix a washing machine and had attended the family home in the week prior. It's not like the child was there at the time and the repairman had behaved strangely toward him. If that happened by all means investigating him as a suspect would have been appropriate. But it didn't so he should never have ever been considered a suspect.

Even worse was the coppers trying to resuscitate old dismissed child abuse charges and then getting the authorities to remove grandchildren from his care because of those trumped up charges in a clear attempt to force him to confess. Those charges were definitely malicious in nature.

Pretty much the entire investigation into the washing repairman is a perfect example of not what to do in a police investigation.
Just to clarify, the children removed from his care were not his grandchildren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The police and press are not saying that. They are accused of common assault of his sister, who was a child in their care. She has since been removed from their care and the police have taken out an AVO on her behalf.
Pretty sure it’s a child not connected with William or his sister.

Pretty sure it’s a child not connected with William or his sister.
It’s his sister 100%. The one who was there when WT was “disappeared”. The one who continued to live with former female foster carer and former male foster carer for 7 years since WTs disappearance. She is known as LT. She has now been removed from their care.

The unfortunate truth here is that Trial by Media/Social Media does indeed destroy reputations and lives. Maybe there needs to be a greater level of confidentiality and anonymity applied whilst a person of interest is 'innocent until proven guilty', and if that confidentiality is breached by any party, then action can be taken.
POI name is suppressed. She is essentially anonymous. Foster carers I guess get protected when their kids go missing? IDK?

It’s his sister 100%. The one who was there when WT was “disappeared”. The one who continued to live with former female foster carer and former male foster carer for 7 years since WTs disappearance. She is known as LT. She has now been removed from their care.
Ok, misunderstood

Yes! Start with the 000 call and work your way through to the “Breaking Point” episode on the “Where’s William Tyrrell?” podcast.
Thanks, Ill check that out, I have heard of that being spoken about as complete backflip from the 000 call. I have seen the 60mins episode with michael usher and that sat uneasy with me at the time and i didnt really know much about the case and long before she was named as a POI

They are really going all out on the house search. Either

1 acting on genuine information

2 things weren’t done properly upfront and they’re being painstaking now

3 telling somebody that we know you did it, this is how thorough were going to be and we will find something if it’s there

or, of course, a combo of all three

I think it's likely the police are watching the murderer while all this is playing out.

Yes! Start with the 000 call and work your way through to the “Breaking Point” episode on the “Where’s William Tyrrell?” podcast. The former female foster carer is calm as f**k in the 000 call where her former foster son has gone missing. Just not phased. Doesn’t sound upset. Then in the podcast episode mentioned above, with GJ off the case the former female foster carer is “angry” (her words) and completely freaking out and in a state of panic and distress because she knows that with GJ off the case, the investigators are going to look at her and she’s terrified.

She also threatens in this interview that if the killer has done it once, they will “do it again.” In this interview former female foster mother is basically saying to the police commissioner, look, if you take GJ off the case, I’ll do what I did again.

If you listen to the 000 call and the podcast interview side by side, it’s almost inconceivable that it’s given by the same woman. It’s the same person but two different circumstances - the first circumstance - her son going missing - did not bother her in the least, the other circumstance (GJ being potentially taken off the case and now allowed to give evidence at the coroner’s inquest) was to her the most distressing thing that could possibly have ever happened to her.

I’m going to hypothesise that WT was simply a possession to her that she could dispose of as she wished. Her reputation, social status and perceived control she has of the investigation is what really matters to her. I think she also enjoys the attention of a case that goes on and on and on. The idea of it being resolved or shelved is terrifying to her.

Would it be possible to have a thread /forum tallying correct/incorrect predictions? It probably wouldn't be easy to manage but it sure would be interesting!

Thanks, Ill check that out, I have heard of that being spoken about as complete backflip from the 000 call. I have seen the 60mins episode with michael usher and that sat uneasy with me at the time and i didnt really know much about the case and long before she was named as a POI
Yeah it’s definitely worth a listen. You can really start to understand the Former foster carers personalities from that episode of the podcast. Fortunately it’s still available to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back