Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
A warm (case) welcome this morning, to the incoming new NSW Police Commissioner (current Deputy Commissioner - Karen Webb).

'incoming Police Commissioner Karen Webb told Ben she’s not aware of any material with William’s DNA having been unearthed as of yet.'

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes! Start with the 000 call and work your way through to the “Breaking Point” episode on the “Where’s William Tyrrell?” podcast. The former female foster carer is calm as f**k in the 000 call where her former foster son has gone missing. Just not phased. Doesn’t sound upset. Then in the podcast episode mentioned above, with GJ off the case the former female foster carer is “angry” (her words) and completely freaking out and in a state of panic and distress because she knows that with GJ off the case, the investigators are going to look at her and she’s terrified.

She also threatens in this interview that if the killer has done it once, they will “do it again.” In this interview former female foster mother is basically saying to the police commissioner, look, if you take GJ off the case, I’ll do what I did again.

If you listen to the 000 call and the podcast interview side by side, it’s almost inconceivable that it’s given by the same woman. It’s the same person but two different circumstances - the first circumstance - her son going missing - did not bother her in the least, the other circumstance (GJ being potentially taken off the case and now allowed to give evidence at the coroner’s inquest) was to her the most distressing thing that could possibly have ever happened to her.

I’m going to hypothesise that WT was simply a possession to her that she could dispose of as she wished. Her reputation, social status and perceived control she has of the investigation is what really matters to her. I think she also enjoys the attention of a case that goes on and on and on. The idea of it being resolved or shelved is terrifying to her.
Could you please post the link to the episode your talking about ,
I searched for it but find that there's more than 10 to choose from.
Heres what i managed...

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Ex person of interest in the William Tyrrell case, Paul Savage, provided ex NSW Police's Gary Jubelin with a no holds barred reference this week.

'When Jubelin was convicted last year, magistrate Ross Hudson said the former police officer belittled and humiliated Mr Savage despite there being no evidence of his involvement in William's disappearance. "There's no DNA, there's no fingerprints ... there's no leads, there's nothing. He picked Mr Savage ... pursuing him at all costs," he said.'

'"I don't have many words for Gary, I don't ever want to hear from him again," Mr Savage said.
"The problem is, you need money to take people to court, and I wasn't left with much after the coronial inquest. But I am considering suing."'

'"I can't imagine what my life may have looked like without police calling me a person of interest, but I can tell you it was awful, and not right, for them to do that — it made me look like a suspect, without any evidence," he said.'
'"I was humiliated, having my personal life out there.
"I really hope they find the little fella, it's not right — I hope there is some end to this soon, especially for his family."'

'"The way he treated me was deplorable — I still can't quite believe it," Mr Savage said.'

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Article by Laura Aubusson
November 16, 2021

A child has been removed from the care of William Tyrrell's foster parents.

The child is believed to have been placed into an alternative care arrangement last Thursday.

It comes as police renew the search for William, who is now thought to be dead, after vanishing from his foster grandmother’s house in Kendall in 2014.
The then three-year-old had been playing in the garden at the time of his disappearance.
https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/wil...s/news-story/2bca46e37e48f990d0226af2969c5e01

Attachments

• 1637808509089.png
    1637808509089.png
    161 bytes · Views: 41
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
don't recall if this has been posted here, apologies if it has already.

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Ex person of interest in the William Tyrrell case, Paul Savage, provided ex NSW Police's Gary Jubelin with a no holds barred reference this week.

'When Jubelin was convicted last year, magistrate Ross Hudson said the former police officer belittled and humiliated Mr Savage despite there being no evidence of his involvement in William's disappearance. "There's no DNA, there's no fingerprints ... there's no leads, there's nothing. He picked Mr Savage ... pursuing him at all costs," he said.'

'"I don't have many words for Gary, I don't ever want to hear from him again," Mr Savage said.
"The problem is, you need money to take people to court, and I wasn't left with much after the coronial inquest. But I am considering suing."'

'"I can't imagine what my life may have looked like without police calling me a person of interest, but I can tell you it was awful, and not right, for them to do that — it made me look like a suspect, without any evidence," he said.'
"I really hope they find the little fella, it's not right — I hope there is some end to this soon, especially for his family."'

'"The way he treated me was deplorable — I still can't quite believe it," Mr Savage said.'

This why I think GJ was trying to help the foster parents to get a conviction anyway he could…. Like a Crook cop

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thanks, That link didn't work for me. Anyways, think i found the episode in question.
Heres the link although im unsure if its a good link or not.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

You got it - that’s great. Let me know your thoughts on it.

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
When will a court make an AVO in New South Wales?

Court ordered Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders:

A court is to make an ADVO if it is satisfied that the person seeking protection has, or has had, a domestic relationship with the defendant and fears the defendant will commit domestic violence. In some circumstances, there is no need to prove that the person actually fears for their safety. This includes situations when the protected person is a child under 16 years of age.

What kind of conditions are included in an AVO in NSW?
A court may order whatever restrictions on a defendant’s behaviour it thinks fit to ensure the safety and protection of the protected person and their children.

However, section 36 of the Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Act 2007 states that every AVO must contain the three following conditions that prohibit the defendant from:

1. Assaulting, threatening, molesting, harassing, or interfering with the protected person;
  2. Stalking or threatening the protected person; and
  3. Intentionally or recklessly destroying or damaging any property belonging to the protected person.
Other types of conditions that may be imposed include a condition that the defendant cannot approach the protected person, or prohibiting the defendant from approaching the protected person within 12 hours of consuming alcohol or illicit drugs.

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What Is Common Assault?
An assault is an act that causes another person to apprehend immediate and unlawful violence. While most assaults involve unwanted physical contact an assault does not necessarily require actual physical contact. All it requires it that the victim apprehends physical contact. So if, for example, a person raises his or her fist to another person, an assault could be found to have occurred, despite the other person not actually being hit. At law this is known as the distinction between “battery” (causing physical contact) and “assault” (causing the apprehension of physical contact).

The following acts constitute common assault:

• Punching, hitting, slapping, pushing or kicking another person;
  • Raising a fist towards a person as though to hit that person;
  • Spitting upon another person;
  • Threatening to hurt another person;
  • Throwing an item (such as a bottle) at another person (whether or not it makes contact);
  • Physically restraining someone against their will.
Common assault can cover a range of actions and injuries, It is a less serious offence than assault occasioning actual bodily harm (AOABH) or causing grievous bodily harm (GBH), which involve harm to the victim. It is not uncommon for the police to charge a person with AOABH where the alleged conduct would sit comfortably within the definition of common assault.

Thoroughly understanding the definitions of common assault and AOABH is critical to successfully negotiating with prosecutors and can mean the difference between a person facing a maximum 2 years imprisonment for common assault or a maximum 5 years imprisonment for AOABH.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

It's amazing how wrong Jubelin got it with this guy and the washing repairman which was even worse.

Why was this guy labelled a person of interest? Simply because he lived nearby? That alone shouldn't make someone a POI. While not as bad as the washing repairman stuff up he surely also is deserving of compensation and/or an apology from the police.

Today, officers are going to return to the second search site about one kilometre down the road from the house the then-three-year-old disappeared from.
They will go into a dam at the end of a creek investigators were raking near yesterday.

imho

Team Captain
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Today, officers are going to return to the second search site about one kilometre down the road from the house the then-three-year-old disappeared from.
They will go into a dam at the end of a creek investigators were raking near yesterday.

why on earth was this not done 7 years ago when it's such a short distance from the home? a very active child could have taken it upon self to venture there alone in just a matter of minutes, especially if it was a known spot that had been visited previously
eg. on a short walk 'to see the ducks'

imho

RexM

Debutant
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
why on earth was this not done 7 years ago when it's such a short distance from the home? a very active child could have taken it upon self to venture there alone in just a matter of minutes, especially if it was a known spot that had been visited previously

eg. on a short walk 'to see the ducks'

imho

Hey guys… this is my first post on BigFooty!

Is it possible that the FP transported WTs body to an unknown location until police finished the initial search of the area and then used the FG car to move WTs body back to the vicinity of the house and buried it knowing the police won’t search there again? Might be a stretch but if police suspect this it could explain recent activities.

imho

Team Captain
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Is it possible that the FP transported WTs body to an unknown location until police finished the initial search of the area and then used the FG car to move WTs body back to the vicinity of the house and buried it knowing the police won’t search there again? Might be a stretch but if police suspect this it could explain recent activities.

not forgetting that the police often suspect incorrectly, never more true than throughout the course of this investigation.
of all possibilities, i'd personally prefer if at some stage it was legitimately found to be a matter of life lost tragically through misadventure - far from impossible, but there ya go - the obvious hard task of searching a nearby dam is decided at this stage of the game, and if a discovery is made, unless it begins to mirror the jayden leske case, just think how much trauma it would have spared not only those suspected, but the immediate community, in fact the whole country

imho

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Yes. Common, possible and probable that the body was placed somewhere (like for example the disabled riding school) then moved somewhere else.
The foster family were there in Kendall for a week after WT disappearance and probably returned a few times after that.

Last edited by a moderator:

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
“In late July to early August, 2014, the foster parents took William on a holiday to Bali.

It was there that William - who at the time was 'obsessed' with Spider-Man - was given a red and blue suit they bought in Bali.

The foster father filmed William, again with chocolate smeared on his face, sitting at a table in Bali.

The two discussed being on holiday and William can be heard saying a few words.

Foster father: 'how are you enjoying your holiday so far William?'

William: 'Good'.

FF: 'Look at the camera and say 'good. Good thank you'.'

William: 'Good, thank you'.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...fectious-giggle-laughs-talks-home-videos.html

I wonder if LT (WT sister) and WT were being coached by the FPs their whole lives and told what to say and what to do?
I wonder if LT became sick of it?
I wonder if she was coached by the FPs as witness when it came time to make her statements to police as a four year old?

Maybe she started going “off-message” and speaking her mind and her truth and that’s when the AVO and alleged assault came into play?

“In late July to early August, 2014, the foster parents took William on a holiday to Bali.

It was there that William - who at the time was 'obsessed' with Spider-Man - was given a red and blue suit they bought in Bali.

The foster father filmed William, again with chocolate smeared on his face, sitting at a table in Bali.

The two discussed being on holiday and William can be heard saying a few words.

Foster father: 'how are you enjoying your holiday so far William?'

William: 'Good'.

FF: 'Look at the camera and say 'good. Good thank you'.'

William: 'Good, thank you'.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...fectious-giggle-laughs-talks-home-videos.html

I wonder if LT (WT sister) and WT were being coached by the FPs their whole lives and told what to say and what to do?
I wonder if LT became sick of it?
I wonder if she was coached by the FPs as witness when it came time to make her statements to police as a four year old?

Maybe she started going “off-message” and speaking her mind and her truth and that’s when the AVO and alleged assault came into play?
Or simply teaching a child manners. Old-fashioned concept I know…

RexM

Debutant
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's amazing how wrong Jubelin got it with this guy and the washing repairman which was even worse.

Why was this guy labelled a person of interest? Simply because he lived nearby? That alone shouldn't make someone a POI. While not as bad as the washing repairman stuff up he surely also is deserving of compensation and/or an apology from the police.

I think GJs suspicions towards Savage are not totally unjustified for 2 reasons.

1. The covert operation in which GJ planted a Spider-Man outfit within view of Savages walking track. (In which according to GJ, Savage spotted the outfit and didn’t report until the following day.)

2. Savages knowledge of the silver colour on the back of WTs Spider-Man outfit even though no photo was released of the back of WT with the outfit on.

If these 2 facts are correct (please correct me if I’m wrong), it could move a POI into the suspect category.

This does not excuse the refusal to move past Savage as a suspect once his alibi checked out. But it could explain why he was a suspect at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back