Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
This is the 000 call by FM.
Found on youtube link:

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I'm not reading too much in to this.

I reckon if WT had been killed, she would have been MORE hysterical.

Firstly, because she had a child who had died, and secondly, to play it up in the knowledge the call would likely later be used in a court case.

I think it’s just so stupid and senseless to judge people on how they react in traumatic situations. Most impose a calm collected rationale on the scenarios and really don’t get the physiological impact of stress and trauma on the mind and body.
Um have you heard FM in the Breaking Point episode of the “Where’s William?” Podcast? In that episode when she realises GJ is off the case she is truly freaking out.

This person freaks out, she just freaks out about things that are truly scary for her, like the possibility of her being found out. WT going missing? Not so much of a stressor for her. She’s calm as a cucumber. Just another day at the office.

Then why ask the question if for no other reason than to get nut n kat to believe it?
Some qanon sh*t going on in this thread now.
To get them to believe a question? How is that even possible? Best you just read instead of comment.

Fact or just a mindless opinion?
^Seems knucklehead here doesn't understand what a question is.

Then why ask the question if for no other reason than to get nut n kat to believe it?
Some qanon sh*t going on in this thread now.

Everyone needs to just chill the f*ck out… If we turn against each other now WT will never be found. But seriously, let’s not turn this into a Facebook style thread!

Um have you heard FM in the Breaking Point episode of the “Where’s William?” Podcast? In that episode when she realises GJ is off the case she is truly freaking out.

This person freaks out, she just freaks out about things that are truly scary for her, like the possibility of her being found out. WT going missing? Not so much of a stressor for her. She’s calm as a cucumber. Just another day at the office.
As I said... people do not react in rational or logical ways under traumatic stress. I'm not saying she is traumatised or being manipulative and dishonest. I really don't know her internal state at the time. I'm just saying it is stupid and primitive to go projecting your own beliefs and internal states on situations like that

Saw the new Target Christmas TV ad yesterday.

Features a little boy running around the house in a very similar Spiderman costume.

Maybe it's just because I've been following the case... but think they've probably put their foot in it a little with that.
Yes! Thought exactly the same thing! :oops:

As I said... people do not react in rational or logical ways under traumatic stress. I'm not saying she is traumatised or being manipulative and dishonest. I really don't know her internal state at the time. I'm just saying it is stupid and primitive to go projecting your own beliefs and internal states on situations like that
Yes, I’ve already quoted the Lindy Chamberlain analogy when people said she must be guilty because she showed insufficient emotion.

Everyone needs to just chill the f*ck out… If we turn against each other now WT will never be found. But seriously, let’s not turn this into a Facebook style thread!
sorry what...sarcasm?

We are not contributing to finding WT on here!

We are all just shooting the breeze with idle speculation until the Police tell us something.

I could'nt see them at first, then I looked at my screen from a different angle. They look like terrifying Freddie Krueger style halloween masks to me. Surely, the cops have looked at and analysed these images, and asked the foster parents to explain these images, and who was wearing these masks, and why.
Surely just an optical illusion ? The way the sun is shining on the windows could certainly help with correct timing of the photo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a listen to the Shandee podcast, the actual audio of when the police told her mother she was dead vs the audio of when the boyfriends mother is told.
Guess which one is more hysterical?
I’m not so sure on peoples reactions anymore.

I think it’s just so stupid and senseless to judge people on how they react in traumatic situations. Most impose a calm collected rationale on the scenarios and really don’t get the physiological impact of stress and trauma on the mind and body.

I second this… if a child goes missing some parents run around saying “where have you gone you little scally-wag” whilst laughing for 20 minutes. Some parents spend the 20 minutes hysterically screaming and crying.

Regardless of how she sounds the things that interest me the most are

1. She is positive in the call there were no cars around... then all of a sudden she remembers a big guy driving around that morning. She didn't remember THAT during the 000 call?

2. Changing the time stamp on the photo. I can't come up with any reason to do that. Has anyone on here ever done that?

1. She is positive in the call there were no cars around... then all of a sudden she remembers a big guy driving around that morning. She didn't remember THAT during the 000 call?

2. Changing the time stamp on the photo. I can't come up with any reason to do that. Has anyone on here ever done that?
Exactly.

Can someone just briefly explain to me about the time stamp on the photo. How do they know it was changed? All photos have a digital footprint and metadata, was that changed as well?

Can someone just briefly explain to me about the time stamp on the photo. How do they know it was changed? All photos have a digital footprint and metadata, was that changed as well?
You can display the time date etc when a photo was taken - they changed the displayed time on the photo from 9.30 ish to 7.30 ish

The metadata shows it was actually taken at 9.39 I think ... so to change the time to make it look like it was taken 2 hours prior is very suspicious in my opinion

Edit: got that the wrong way around taken at 7.39 changed to 9.37

Last edited:
You can display the time date etc when a photo was taken - they changed the displayed time on the photo from 9.30 ish to 7.30 ish

The metadata shows it was actually taken at 9.39 I think ... so to change the time to make it look like it was taken 2 hours prior is very suspicious in my opinion
No you’ve got the times around backwards.

“..... He said the current line of inquiry being investigated has not been “previously explored”.

“The team are looking for evidence within the search area which supports a line of inquiry not previously explored by … investigators,” he said.

“We are there to find evidence. If we find evidence that supports charging a person with an indictable offence in William’s disappearance, that prosecution will be pursued....”

-A line of inquiry not previously explored by investigators-

Keen to hear people’s thoughts on this? Also it looks like if they find something they will pursue prosecution. It’s not sounding like they’re offering immunity to POI if in fact she has committed a crime.

Is Chris Smith doing PR here, or telling us what he actually thinks?
Maybe Chris Smith is one of the greatest actors in Australian media & entertainment/shock jock history.
Although he sounds pretty genuine to me.

'I'll go with what Gary Jubelin thinks.'
says Chris Smith.

It's well worth a listen, given the likely propensity of too many followers of this case, having already made up their minds on the guilt or innocence of the various POI, at various points in time of the investigation.

Chris details the past and recent contact he has had with the Foster parents.
Sounds like he might live near them too.

'29/11/2021'
'Chris has interviewed the parents in the past and maintains contact with them.
He told Ben Fordham in the “couple of short communications” he’s had in recent weeks, the parents have been “petrified” and “wracked with fragility”.
“If the foster mother is guilty of this, she is the greatest actor in Australian criminal history.”
The pair have been charged with the assault of a child who is not William Tyrrell, which Chris also “[doesn’t] believe for a second”.
“I know these people, and I don’t buy it.”
He took aim at the renewed police search, which came just days after missing WA child Cleo Smith was found, and its failure thus far to uncover William’s remains or other evidence.
“I find the whole timing a bit suss.”'

It's well worth a listen, given the likely propensity of too many followers of this case, having already made up their minds on the guilt or innocence of the various POI, at various points in time of the investigation.

We need to discuss this case with objectivity in here, unlike Chris somewhat who is at pains to defend the FM as the only person of interest, and who is just shy of accusing NSW Police of engaging in some sort of vendetta?

I think the police could be a bit more forthcoming though about exactly what new information they received that has them back in Kendall and publicly stating they have narrowed in on the FM as the one person of interest.

I recon the FM has a personality disorder. I don’t think any of her reactions are ‘normal.’

This is not a regular run of the mill person. Don’t let her apparent ordinariness obscure the facts of this case.

We need to discuss this case with objectivity in here, unlike Chris somewhat who is at pains to defend the FM as the only person of interest, and who is just shy of accusing NSW Police of engaging in some sort of vendetta?

I think the police could be a bit more forthcoming though about exactly what new information they received that has them back in Kendall and publicly stating they have narrowed in on the FM as the one person of interest.

I think FF has given them some evidence but FM doesn’t know this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back