Current Disappearance of little William Tyrrell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Below are more details published about William's asthma/health, and what the birth and foster fathers said about Williams allegedly "serious" asthma at the 2019 inquest.

The weather was cold, playing outside / bike riding particularly early in the morning would do it.

BFew

Inn Spectre
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The weather was cold, playing outside / bike riding particularly early in the morning would do it.
And it was a minimum of just under 8C at the 2 nearest BOM weather stations that morning (Max of approx. 19-21C).
Seems a bit cool to be playing around outside that early in only a t-shirt, spiderman suit, and open sandles with no socks on (I assume).
Unlike the home video of William earlier that year on his BMX bike as a 3yo, with a beanie, gloves, enclosed shoes/socks & a warm jacket.

Then again, if you really want to look like spiderman, a warm top and beanie is not going to cut it, and William might have won the battle of what to wear that morning.

imho

Draftee
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anybody got any ideas that don't actually involve a situationally random paedophile snatch?

An accident or an asthma attack and someone's thrown him into a car to get him to the hospital and he died on the way? This is absolutely the strangest case with the tightest timeline.
As you've asked, it seems an appropriate time for me to describe what i perceived at the time of the foster mother's first(?) televised interview.
... not pointing the finger ; it's probably nothing ...
but as she summarized events, i noted an absence of frantic factor.
When she said the words "he's gone", honestly, i was struck momentarily by what seemed an element of there having been some anticipation ; a sense that the disappearance was expected.
Just my perception. I wouldn't mind reviewing that interview to see whether I pick up on it again.

imho

BFew

Inn Spectre
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
On the eve of William's 5 year since disappeared, 10 News has an exclusive involving an existing POI (Paul Savage) and a female Kendall postie.
There's also an accompanying new vid from 10 News on Savage in the article below.

Interesting that it mentions that Savage could be called to testify regarding the Gary Jubelin charges.

Revealed: Man Questioned Over William Tyrrell Breached Restraining Order
Exclusive: A neighbour questioned by detectives over William Tyrrell's disappearance was accused of stalking a woman in the months before the toddler vanished.

Jubelin has since been charged with illegally recording conversations with Savage, but he claims he was just doing his job.
Jubelin has vowed to fight the charges and is set to face court later this month. If his case goes to trial, Savage could be called to testify.

BFew

Inn Spectre
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Police have today provided the phone number (02 8346 1388) of the solicitors assisting the Coroner for anyone with direct knowledge of William Tyrrell's disappearance to call.
(As well as the Crime stoppers number 1800 333 000)

Police investigating the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell are so convinced that “someone knows something” they have taken the unusual step of releasing a phone number for the solicitors working directly for the NSW Coroner, so that information can be passed directly to the court.
In a statement to coincide with the fifth anniversary of William’s disappearance on Thursday, police said they had “information that suggests someone in the community” had information about William’s disappearance, and urged them to come forward.

They provided the regular number for Crime Stoppers, 1800 333 000, but also urged anyone with direct knowledge of the crime to call “solicitors assisting the Coroner on 02 8346 1388”.

BFew

Inn Spectre
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Mainly old news re-released as new this morning.
The new photos being reported in the below were already displayed and reported on in the main stream media in the last few weeks.

William Tyrrell: New photos released to five years after little boy disappeared
CAROLINE OVERINGTON
2 HOURS AGO SEPTEMBER 12, 2019

... William’s foster Mum has told police the later time is the correct one, saying the clock’s camera was off by about two hours.
A forensic digital report into the matter is being conducted, but the results were not released with the photographs today....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueE

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mainly old news re-released as new this morning.
The new photos being reported in the below were already displayed and reported on in the main stream media in the last few weeks.

William Tyrrell: New photos released to five years after little boy disappeared
CAROLINE OVERINGTON
2 HOURS AGO SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
And is stuck behind a paywall unlike the other photos someone posted last week.

Time created 7.39 am. Sound to me like this is the meta data and this is when the photo was taken?

Top Bottom