Current Disappearance of little William Tyrrell

Remove this Banner Ad

Longmembrey

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Fair point - I hadn’t heard that. They did say that his friend had been working at the property previously and Frank may have been in the area for petty theft based on info from the deck repair guy. Still don’t understand the grandma saying to the washing repair man that she was expecting visitors 4 days before the so called surprise visit.
It was not a surprise visit at all. They just turned up early (ie the night before) as a surprise

PenfoldsFan

All Australian
Mar 4, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Central Districts
Still don’t understand the grandma saying to the washing repair man that she was expecting visitors 4 days before the so called surprise visit.
I was thinking the same thing, i only caught a bit of the opening minutes of Sundays episode and couldnt understand how she could call the repairman before she knew they were coming.
Thanks for posting this and thanks to Longmembrey for clearing that up.

stormfan

Draftee
Sep 30, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
So frank abbot is supposed to have dropped his friend to dialysis, drove his friends car back to Kendall and kindnapped William ..so who picked his friend up from dialysis ? I read that his friend picked Abbott and William up from a bus stop and drove them 300km north ..if frank Abbott picked his friend up from dialysis where was William ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad