Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Having watched the hatchet job the 'unbiased ABC' journo did with my beloved greyhounds, for which she won a Walkley, I know that honesty doesn't come into it. :p

BTW a journalist's job is to get your attention.

It was Caro Meldrum Hanna who did the greyhounds story, not Caroline Overington.

Also, they did have video of live baiting. Albeit they should have disclosed how much came from Animals Australia.

It was Caro Meldrum Hanna who did the greyhounds story, not Caroline Overington.

Also, they did have video of live baiting. Albeit they should have disclosed how much came from Animals Australia.
Yes I know all that, she still did a hatchet job full of lies, unproven allegations and insinuations and won a Walkley for it.

Yes I know all that, she still did a hatchet job full of lies, unproven allegations and insinuations and won a Walkley for it.

Didn't criminal charges follow, and a complete overhaul of the regulator?

A good friend of mine has won multiple Walkleys and will probably win another one this year and the level of work put into the stories that win them, you have no idea.

On suppression orders though:

a) Do not mess them, judges WILL jail folks.

b) Yes, if people knew what has been supressed, they would have a very, very different view of many things. Lawyer X being a key example.

c) They are usually put in for a good reason, like with Adrian Bayley, the cops had him cold but it would have been expensive and time consuming to get a fair trial if his history were made public.

Didn't criminal charges follow, and a complete overhaul of the regulator?

A good friend of mine has won multiple Walkleys and will probably win another one this year and the level of work put into the stories that win them, you have no idea.
Yes there was some truth in amongst the lies. BTW did you know the regulator is appointed by the Govt (not 'the industry') and works under Govt regulation? Oh, She didn't mention that?

Yes there was some truth in amongst the lies. BTW did you know the regulator is appointed by the Govt (not 'the industry') and works under Govt regulation? Oh, She didn't mention that?

As I understand it the problem was closeness between industry and the regulator.

As I understand it the problem was closeness between industry and the regulator.
That was part of the problem. Don't you think the regulator should stay at arms length? Their job is to regulate, not be mates with the people they're regulating.

Anyway, too far off topic now so let's get back to William please.

I'd say it's because the 'parents' turned out to the just foster parents and the granny is dodgy as ****. The whole story is implausable and people can smell a rat

How, with all the publicity about this case, did I not know the parents were foster parents? I don' ever recall hearing this and never heard the blood parents referred to.

There is much much more to this story than has ever been publicised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't he allegedly playing with a sibling? Or am I thinking of a different case?

I think the line was he was playing his sister yes.

I think the line was he was playing his sister yes.
Is the sister old enough to verify that? I'm confused about whether it was his regular home that he went missing from. Does anyone else of the last confirmed siting before he was allegedly abducted from the front yard, ie. at day care, the doctors, play group etc.? As in when was he last seen by anyone that isn't family or friends.

Is the sister old enough to verify that? I'm confused about whether it was his regular home that he went missing from. Does anyone else of the last confirmed siting before he was allegedly abducted from the front yard, ie. at day care, the doctors, play group etc.? As in when was he last seen by anyone that isn't family or friends.

Where suspects that knew the biological parents moved from the same town up to Kendall or very near by where Williams foster grandparents lived.

Where the biological grandmother had business dealings in white-goods with suspects. The giant verge white-goods ring and verge scrap ring had shifted away from the town that had a newly built prison in the small town.

The main suspect was in the business of fridge and white-good repair which is why he was called to the foster grandmas house. He lived in the town prior with another suspect who knew the biological grandmother, all in the verge collection white-goods business.

The recollected gas is a lucrative cash market in rejuvenating (gassing) old fridges when the old gas is a hefty price if not illegal for use in new fridges.

Surprised this group of people haven't attracted an ATO tax audit with the scrap cash market, some living in government housing.

Everyone knows everyone in this case, except really the foster parents. Although the foster grandma had just lost her husband (Foster Grandad) who was buried in a cemetery to the rear of the house. It was inevitable William turn up at foster grandmas house with the death and the foster grandparents house for sale.

William had come to Kendall from Sydney(?) for the last time to visit grandma at this house and visit Foster Grandads grave. Foster Grandma was a predominant volunteer character in the small community.

This would have been the last shot at retrieving William in a tiny town with few cameras and a lot of exits.

Last edited:
Where suspects that knew the biological parents moved from the same town up to Kendall or very near by where Williams foster grandparents lived.

Where the biological grandmother had business dealings in white-goods with suspects. The giant verge white-goods ring and verge scrap ring had shifted away from the town that had a newly built prison in the small town.

The main suspect was in the business of fridge and white-good repair which is why he was called to the foster grandmas house. He lived in the town prior with another suspect who knew the biological grandmother, all in the verge collection white-goods business.

The recollected gas is a lucrative cash market in rejuvenating (gassing) old fridges when the old gas is a hefty price if not illegal for use in new fridges.

Surprised this group of people haven't attracted an ATO tax audit with the scrap cash market, some living in government housing.

Everyone knows everyone in this case, except really the foster parents. Although the foster grandma had just lost her husband (Foster Grandad) who was buried in a cemetery to the rear of the house. It was inevitable William turn up at foster grandmas house with the death and the foster grandparents house for sale.

William had come to Kendall from Sydney(?) for the last time to visit grandma at this house and visit Foster Grandads grave. Foster Grandma was a predominant volunteer character in the small community.

This would have been the last shot at retrieving William in a tiny town with few cameras and a lot of exits.
so there is a strong inference that the biological parents are involved in this in some way? So much has been excluded from mass media coverage. A million dollar reward is a useful way to smoke villains out in a case like this one.

so there is a strong inference that the biological parents are involved in this in some way? So much has been excluded from mass media coverage. A million dollar reward is a useful way to smoke villains out in a case like this one.
There is a lot of people in a small town who were watching.
Small town talk travels fast.

The last time William would be there he goes missing.
Not sure where grandma was going but she had the house up for sale.
The location was a perfect abduction point with multiple escape routes.
It was a no through road.

The time William went missing was mid morning working week when everyone was out their houses. Perfect timing really.

The houses were sparse with large frontages and trees out front obstructing windows.

Everything was ripe for what is alledged a random abduction with really a perfect window in a perfect location.

I can't discount someone wasnt watching the whole time in the budh tilll William made the drive.

Last edited:
William was a foster child. If someone wanted him in any capacity that lived locally, this was their last chance. A foster child denied from certain bio family members for reasons unknown to us. A network of people that knew each other from another town that shifted to this area.

A network of people with high mobility cash work, justified being places with most people not even taking a second look at why they would be in the street.
People with little accountability to their where abouts.

A network of people that met William in a previous town prior him being fostered?
Or a network that just knew the bio family through white goods, verge scrap connections?

It happened at a perfect time. When people had taken kids to school. People had gone to work. Foster dad had left the premises with a vehicle avoiding pursuit, removing a fear of capture.

The housing was low density, set back on large blocks with street vision obscured by trees. Neighbours at work and on vacation. Most neighbours were out.

William was not resident to the area and William there for a very short window of time.
Not even his grandmother knew he was coming a day earlier.

There was cover to spy on the premises with many covered escape routes such as the cemetary to the side of the ptoperty and bush tracks away.

The street was a no thoroughfare road on the outskirts of a country town with few cameras.. Traffic was street local only. There was no traffic.

William was out near the front. This was the last opportunity to grab him.
William was visiting from the city in a surprise visit from his foster parents to foster grandma. Grandpa had died. Grandamas house was for sale. That window opened and that window would not open again.

William was on the verge. Parents inside the rear the house for toilet run.

All the stars were aligned at that moment.

Last edited:
Seems like if what you are suggesting is possible, then the cops would be all over that. I would not think that the bio family would want to abduct him and then kill him and to abduct him and keep him alive would have been found out in the blink of an eye, but some peddo known to them might have the insight into his whereabouts and movements and it was a crime of opportunity.

Can just see it now , some creep with a mobile business just hangs around on the off chance and bingo - there he is on the front lawn.

regardless this is a very sad case of one little boy that obviously led a sad life.

Yes it is very very hard to imagine a loss like that.

Having said that, where are the biological parents? never seen or heard them this whole time.
There has been sprinkles of some bios, but I think there is a suppression order around their identities. Foster arrangements and law it appears complex make it easier to abduct foster children, hindering investigations.

Williams bio mother has other children to a different father, but William was with foster parents for reasons we don't know.

Children in foster arrangements appear to be targeted by predators as the law provides an advantage in the foster childs protection. Unintended but some predators know this.
Autistic children appear another target by predators. If you have either, guard them well.

Its hard to not imagine under the circumstances there is not some indirect involvement in Williams disappearance. Ring being the operative word by police involved in the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back