Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
After further investigations Ive changed my views on Williams disappearance, originally I like many others believed Bill Spedding had something to do with this, but now I think he may have no link at all.

For those that don't know but the Parents weren't shown due to being Foster Parents.
My theory now is William was never at the Grandmothers house whom has never been interview or spoken out for a reason no doubt, possible hit with a gag order.
Sniffer dogs never picked up Williams scent on the Property.
No witnesses have ever reported they seen William playing outside that day, one neighbour said she heard kids playing.
There's word out there that DOC's/DHS are covering this up & have put gag orders on everyone, even the Police.
What if something happened to William prior to arriving at the Grandmas house & the Parents have cried abduction?
The Parents could've handed William over to someone , pedo ring etc...
There's loud whispers Foster Parents are caretakers for Pedo rings.
It's been suggested Williams Foster Parents since his disappearance have spent $500,000 on reno's to their house, wouldn't you spend that money on finding your child?
Could the money be the payment for handing William over?
To me the 000 made by the mother seemed far from a desperate women whom can't find her child, why wait 15-20mins before calling 000?
Most would call asap, maybe she allowed enough time for Williams arranged abductees to leave town?
Coincidentally the father went into town to make a business Skype call cos could get suitable reception at grandmas house, has anyone checked the the Fathers phone records to confirm this.

This is just my theory but there's more to this than we are being told, I'm tipping Williams disappearance leads back to people in high places hence why it's been covered up, if not the Police should all be sacked.
I'd love to interigate the Grandma & Parents & I'd have all the answers before the day was out.

60mins was the biggest load of BS I've seen , they did what they wanted to do & distract you from the truth, don't be surprised if DOC's/DHS or the people in high places who took/used William paid 60mins & controlled the 60mins segment.

Trust no one
Suspect everyone

After further investigations Ive changed my views on Williams disappearance, originally I like many others believed Bill Spedding had something to do with this, but now I think he may have no link at all.

For those that don't know but the Parents weren't shown due to being Foster Parents.
My theory now is William was never at the Grandmothers house whom has never been interview or spoken out for a reason no doubt, possible hit with a gag order.
No witnesses have ever reported they seen William playing outside that day, one neighbour said she heard kids playing.
There's word out there that DOC's/DHS are covering this up & have put gag orders on everyone, even the Police.
What if something happened to William prior to arriving at the Grandmas house & the Parents have cried abduction?
It's been suggested Williams Foster Parents since his disappearance have spent $500,000 on reno's to their house, wouldn't you spend that money on finding your child?
To me the 000 made by the mother seemed far from a desperate women whom can't find her child, why wait 15-20mins before calling 000?
Most would call asap, maybe she allowed enough time for Williams arranged abductees to leave town?
Coincidentally the father went into town to make a business Skype call cos could get suitable reception at grandmas house, has anyone checked the the Fathers phone records to confirm this.

This is just my theory but there's more to this than we are being told, I'm tipping Williams disappearance leads back to people in high places hence why it's been covered up, if not the Police should all be sacked.
I'd love to interigate the Grandma & Parents & I'd have all the answers before the day was out.

60mins was the biggest load of BS I've seen , they did what they wanted to do & distract you from the truth, don't be surprised if DOC's/DHS or the people in high places who took/used William paid 60mins & controlled the 60mins segment.

Trust no one
Suspect everyone
Wow. You are so naive.

Now there is one thing that has eaten at me with this case, having a young boy the same age as William.
In the interview his mother said that he was playing outside by himself and after she didnt hear him for awhile she went to look for him.
Now the house they were at didnt have a fence around it and William could have wandered onto the road and got hit by a car, could of wandered into the bushes or could have been snatched by some perv.
As a parent I would never had let him play outside by himself out of sight where he could of got himself in trouble.
Doesnt make sense to me.
Apparently the grandmother didnt live there anymore anyway, so they wernt visiting her.

Foster grandmother sold the house a while after he disappeared. It was on the net. Would have loved to have seen independent Scientific Squad go through and pull that house apart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with your theory. Something very wrong. I was suspicious from day one. Nothing added up. The Catholic Priest spoke in the beginning and did not want his name mentioned and they said Docs were at the house. House not made a crime scene. Granny allowed to go and stay with someone. Strange she never wanted to wait and see if foster grandson came home. Carers only stayed one week. You would never go home if you had a child missing and never leave them in a yard without fence. Then neighbour strange story said they must have waited till she went. Then she claims she stayed with mum while she made the phone call. Was the child ever at Kendall. I would have thought the sister would have been taken from the family immediately but no one cared for her safety. If you do not know where the 3 year old child is you are foster carer to how can you be allowed to keep the sister. Why would foster dad go to town to make phone call. Family should not be covered up when a child is missing whether they want their name withheld or not. Their cars should have photographed in case anyone saw them where they were not supposed to have been. Seems town is not talking and no reporter game enough to tell the real story. I do not believe it is Docs telling people to keep quiet but the Foster Family.

Now there is one thing that has eaten at me with this case, having a young boy the same age as William.
In the interview his mother said that he was playing outside by himself and after she didnt hear him for awhile she went to look for him.
Now the house they were at didnt have a fence around it and William could have wandered onto the road and got hit by a car, could of wandered into the bushes or could have been snatched by some perv.
As a parent I would never had let him play outside by himself out of sight where he could of got himself in trouble.
Doesnt make sense to me.
Apparently the grandmother didnt live there anymore anyway, so they wernt visiting her.
She did live there but it was sold soon after. Very strange she went to stay with friends the day he disappeared. Did not even bother to see if he returned. Still think she is involved. No one in the town is game enough to speak out. A child is missing and Foster Parents should be named as they are getting taxpayer money to look after this child. Why are they allowed to keep his sister if no one knows what happened to him.

From Michael Usher, re not showing the parents:

As I mentioned in our 60 Minutes story, there are legal complications that have blocked them and us reporting their story properly. But believe me, this is a family that doesn’t deserve doubt or suspicion just because their full identities can’t be shown.

Ok Mike. Seems legit.

Trust no one
Suspect everyone
CpAmOPgUMAAoqx0.jpg

Trust no one
Suspect everyone

I'm not gonna say your nuts but that's a little bit of a stretch don't you think?

In this day n age & til he's found you'd be nuts to rule anything out don't ya think?
Coming from the same person who said the police involved in this case should be sacked. Why's that, anyway? Because police haven't released every single detail to the media? How can you scrutinise police when you wouldn't know the ins and outs of the extensive investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back